IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
DN was released from Teller County Jail today, Nov 16/17 @ 7:45 am
Inmate # Booking # Booking Dt/Tm Gender Ht(ft.) Wt(lbs.) Released Dt/Tm
NATIONS, DANIEL J 2017001020 17-01358 11/02/2017 10:14 Male 510 190 11/16/2017 07:45
Why isn't showing up on the El Paso jail site?
Also, why did they move him, he does not appear in El Paso Court until Nov 29/17? I wonder what is going on, if they were to charge him with TW's murder would they have to move him to the county in which the murder occurred ie El Paso?

I suspect Abby and Libby's families knows their COD's and whether or not they were SA. So, when we discuss these angles, I don't think it is surprising to them. I think however the girls were murdered breaks their hearts, but they know how.

Perhaps, your suspect is inaccurate. The COD would never be revealed to either family. No one has been cleared. LEO has not determined who may be involved in their deaths. LEO never reveals copious details about a case, in particular a double homicide involving children, that needs to be withheld due to the fact that only the Killer or Killers would know those details.

As a matter of fact, BP does not know how her precious granddaughter was murdered.

LE reveals information to families all the time. A couple episodes of dateline can verify that.

Maybe in this case they haven’t, but to say it’s never done is 100 percent false. It’s done all the time. I’ve watched hours and hours of police interviews over years where police reveal much more than you would think they ever do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone show link to article about Carroll County Prosecutor Ives resigning? It seems he may be in trouble.

Can someone show link to article about Carroll County Prosecutor Ives resigning? It seems he may be in trouble.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...p-down-amidst-two-high-profile-unsolved-cases
Robert Ives' wife said he will step down at the end of the year for a variety of personal reasons.

"It just seemed like a good time to do it and I chose to do it," Ives told WLFI in West Lafayette, which first reported the news.
"My health is fine, my marriage is fine, my family is fine, I'm not in trouble with anyone to my knowledge," said Ives.

As well we all should be.
The Indiana FTA warrants are non-extraditable. If he get's out in Colorado then he's free to flee.

He actually has a felony warrant out of Indiana that was filed by them after he was arrested in Colorado. They will bring him back to Indiana for that and then charge him for the other 2 that are still pending

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 103
wonder if anyone DN might know reported a missing hand gun ? MOO
Or it could have been a fake gun to gain control (what appears as outline of a handgun in BG's R pocket) then a different weapon (hatchet?) used to do the kill. I STILL can't think of anything so compellingly unique to inspire CO LE to call IN LE unless it was a unique weapon used (in addition to the known, in CO, long gun) or a certain signature/mark left on/near the bodies at both sites and this makes me think of ... hatchet killing, hatchet mark/signature on bodies. What else would cause CO to call INDY LE???

Hey Everyone,

This thread will be closing and a new thread opening in the next few minutes.

Tricia

OK Everyone,

CLICK HERE to continue discussing Abby and Libby's case. We are up to thread number 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea