IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
margarita said:
(FTR, I especially listen when Hatfield talks...she knows about guns, drones...)

Just an FYI Hatfield is a he, but there IS a Mrs. Hatfield! :giggle:

Someone help me out with this. I initially thought the similarity between the 2 cases was the sketch of BG and DN characteristics. But now I see that El Paso county Sheriff believes and states that there are MANY similarities. This implies to me that the Sheriff has inside knowledge of the Delphi case. "El Paso County Sheriff spokesman Jacque Kirby reportedly told Denver’s KCNC-TV that there are many similarities between the cases they are investigating and the deaths of the two Indiana teens. However, she declined to release additional information." https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...er-of-teen-hikers_us_59cd579de4b06791bb0f6e90. Besides the obvious like the murder took place on a trail what could possibly be these MANY similarities? I can only assume that there were details at Tim Watkins crime scene that somehow could possibly link to Libby and Abby? I can't forget the word "MANY" similarities. What could those be?
Many is more than 2 or 3, right? And the sketch doesn't seem like one unless they pulled his previous mugshots because of his weight loss and full beard at the time of his El Paso Co arrest. Since we don't know the girls cause of death it's impossible to say if his 22 or hatchet were part of the "many". Maybe that there was a couple? His height and weight? Body moved then covered with leaves? What are other possibilities ?

Many is more than 2 or 3, right? And the sketch doesn't seem like one unless they pulled his previous mugshots because of his weight loss and full beard at the time of his El Paso Co arrest. Since we don't know the girls cause of death it's impossible to say if his 22 or hatchet were part of the "many". Maybe that there was a couple? His height and weight? Body moved then covered with leaves? What are other possibilities ?

Unfortunately that statement about many is from 9/27, has there been any restatement of that fact?
Lowering his bond is the only action I have seen that really indicates their current thinking. Even if they think its him, they don't have enought evidence to influence anything as his menacing, endagerment, assault, tresspassing and possessing a weapon move through the system.

Unfortunately that statement about many is from 9/27, has there been any restatement of that fact?
Lowering his bond is the only action I have seen that really indicates their current thinking. Even if they think its him, they don't have enought evidence to influence anything as his menacing, endagerment, assault, tresspassing and possessing a weapon move through the system.

I think the lowering of his bond had to do specifically with the charges before the judge and does not reflect anything to do with any other crimes.

Guessing:
Defensive wound, near a creek,(Limbaugh Canyon?) homeless suspect, no SA or apparent motive, possible robbery, hidden off the trail, State park. no easy access, Indiana felon. MOO.

Rottmom noted the Amish windbreakers - they don't use zippers.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/196821446196553478/

attachment.php
looks like what our little league umpires wear

How utterly sad that 11 months on, we are again discussing BG’s clothing. Mind-boggling that poor Liberty was wise enough to capture video of the perpetrator, and still no SUSPECT. I cannot imagine how frustrated the families and LE feel.

(Yes and no, meaning there could be other identifiers such as basic size/shape of tool, etc...)

Yes, and yes. The striking surface WOULD CHANGE if sharpened with a grinder. Both shape and size would be altered, and most importantly, the angle of the cutting surface would be changed. The shape and size of the rest of the tool is irrelevant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dated October 18, 2017

An official with the El Paso County Sheriff’s office says there are “many similarities” in the cases but she says police in Indiana have requested no further information be released to the public.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/C...diana-murder-of-two-twin-girls-451474673.html

Dated October 18, 2017

An official with the El Paso County Sheriff’s office says there are “many similarities” in the cases but she says police in Indiana have requested no further information be released to the public.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/C...diana-murder-of-two-twin-girls-451474673.html
Thank you for posting. This doesn't seem at all related to the sketch similarity but, "to what happened in Indiana." I would say she seemed to think they are related.

How utterly sad that 11 months on, we are again discussing BG’s clothing. Mind-boggling that poor Liberty was wise enough to capture video of the perpetrator, and still no SUSPECT. I cannot imagine how frustrated the families and LE feel.

Yes very sad. I keep wondering why she took the picture of BG. Were they planning on reporting him to someone? If so, what for?

Have we identified anything about BG shoes? KN said DN didn't have a jacket like BG was wearing. What about the shoes?

Yes very sad. I keep wondering why she took the picture of BG. Were they planning on reporting him to someone? If so, what for?

Maybe not to report him but to go home and show her family and friends, "Look here at this creepy guy who was (fill in the blank)." I've done it. Someone was harassing me on the street once and the first thing I did was to pull out my camera and pretend to take a picture. They high-tailed it out of there. Some people are less conspicuous about it.

Have we identified anything about BG shoes? KN said DN didn't have a jacket like BG was wearing. What about the shoes?
Maybe he borrowed jacket and cap from a nearby barn.

9 months on. :thinking:

Someone was asking about a pic of DN fishing in a boat on a river and where it might have been. There are a few videos and pics people have put on the web and it looks like it could be the Tippecanoe or Wabash river (Tippecanoe is a tributary of the Wabash). Some of the banks look very similar. Anyone familiar with those rivers could perhaps take a look if the poster can link it and post it again? I am particularly thinking it may be the Tippecanoe State Park as we know State Parks are popular with DN.

She doesn't even know if he went to her ultrasound on 2/13 so,,, who can say?
I'd like to know what he was wearing while menacing.

He got their attention enough to video him and talk about the man behind them. It seems rather casual by what has been reported re the man, but mostly 'girl talk'.

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."

Police: Delphi murder victims spoke of man behind them in audio played for family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane