FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. If my horrifying theory is right, it's about to get much worse. I am seriously scared for Tampa. I have family and friends all over the Bay Area. I'm terrified something might happen to someone I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'd hate to be a tqll, thin african male there right now...LE must getting sighting calls out the wazoo right now...

I said last night he is likely scoping out new grounds. It seems a profiler who commented today thinks the same. This is worrisome.

I think he is going to be forced to move out of his normal killing grounds. I dont expect him to go too far but just from the sheer police presence and everyone watching now I think he will be forced to move out further than he even wants to.

I think whatever perimeter LE had the other day needs to double at this point. He is going to be forced out further.

(You guys can probably understand now more a little better why the NOCO case has been so important to me...not that you didn't before, just sayin some of you guys know what it's like now firsthand to have some dirt bag popping off innocent people on your streets...)

I think he is going to be forced to move out of his normal killing grounds. I dont expect him to go too far but just from the sheer police presence and everyone watching now I think he will be forced to move out further than he even wants to.

I think whatever perimeter LE had the other day needs to double at this point. He is going to be forced out further.

Yep. Agreed.

The only benefit to him having to move out of his comfort zone is that he would be more likely to make a mistake because he would be unfamiliar with the territory

So I agree that he will probably move areas but I also think he is probably a kid because his parents may not be noticing his absence seeing how kids (teenagers) come n go. But if they do find his comings and goings odd would they be willing to turn him in. There have been many serial killers who started in there youth and I live just over the bridge from Tampa so I'm also very aware he could move to another area like mine. Scary.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Visitor in town for wedding shot during 1 of 2 drive-by shootings in Pinellas County
http://wfla.com/2017/10/28/drive-by-shooter-injures-texas-man-walking-near-st-pete-beach-hotel/

"A man from Texas was shot as he was walking on a sidewalk near a St. Pete Beach hotel. Investigators say Kurt Alan Lang, 51, of Dallas, was walking with his cousin on the west side of Gulf Boulevard near the Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel around midnight Saturday when he heard something that sounded like a firecracker. Lang then grabbed his chest and realized that he had been shot."

Snip

"About an hour later, deputies responded to another call in the area of 6850 Beach Plaza in St. Pete Beach. The caller reported that a white Chevy Impala with four people in it was driving around without headlights on and the driver was partially out the window and may have had a rifle."

this is all feeling more and more like the dc snipers

Due to the age of these homes, do they have outside entrances into a basement or a cellar?

It seems unlikely with Tampa being surrounded by water. This guy is disappearing into something that is available in the different neighborhoods.

With the fast response of LE, LE already on watch In the area, I don't think he is running far each time. A skateboard would be noisy, starting a car and driving around close to the time of the murder would be a bad idea, having far to run is going to let him run into LE eventually. Any ideas?

I hope LE does not shoot to kill when they do find him. We need to know why these random people have been killed!

He has a distinctive foot slap on his right side. Surely someone has to know who he is. I have a similar gait due to my hip and back issues; which I have mentioned before. Most people do not walk like that.

this is an aspect of this mess that is so
creepy

people need to know who it is

the walk

so it feels like we are onto something -- there has to be a reason noone is talking

another creepy angle is hi swalk is so gentle and he is off to kill random people

i dont know why but i dont get drugs like some also

surprise ! I dont get overt mental either --

abuse??

gay haunts me as well

racist

I also find it very scary because LE appears to have been so wonderfully aggressive

and he just struts around like eff you all

and continues to strut

I used to go to treasure island all the time -- its is just charming place something really neat about it

and the stuff over there seems just random also

so connecting them does not seem all that far fetched

but then that means it is a team

cause someone was leaning out the window

i do not understand why they have not totally said ballistics match have they

Yea and snitching within families, they don't want to be wrong. I think this kid got sloppy this last killing doing it in front of people. But that urge is probably getting to him. The dc snipers at least had a car, this guy is literally just walking up to people. He has to be new at this and that's why he probably got careless this last victim. He doesn't know how to control himself, so I think he probably is very close to getting caught, unless that is if he moves and for my town of st. Petersburg I hope he stays clear of here. I can't imagine living in the fear those people are living in.

Yikes, " probably looking for other locations "...
[video=youtube;e-frR5aHg60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-frR5aHg60[/video]

OT

levity break

Just dont ask me how or why my brain works this way !!

but ugh her dress is awful

it looks like she should be eating lobster and comes with her own bibb!!!

when she turned and it is black on the back i lost it !!

Oi vey

OT

levity break

Just dont ask me how or why my brain works this way !!

but ugh her dress is awful

it looks like she should be eating lobster and comes with her own bibb!!!

when she turned and it is black on the back i lost it !!

Oi vey

I kinda like her dress, but I really hate this style of news reporting where the reporters and anchors are standing. It just invites attention on their bodies and clothes, imo. Get back behind the desk!!

Okay, back to the case.

Glad you're here, Cariis, by the way. I was hoping for your insight on this guy.

jmo

After reading through everything something horrifying just occurred to me. MOO

Based on the profiler's information, the perp's posture, gait, calmness and stealth... I think this person has served in the Armed Forces. He could still be in service or in the guard or reserve. He is likely to be young, 20-25 like the profiler said; and knows urban warfare tactics to virtually disappear. He is very methodical, with the only anomaly being that he chooses his victims at random based on their perceived weaknesses. He has probably served overseas in Afghanistan or another area and learned the "thrill of the kill" from warfare. That would explain why he can flip his "kill switch" whenever he feels like it. Again, MOO but it fits.

ETA: Also, he wears dark clothing pretty much from head to toe to blend in with the nighttime environment. His jacket reminds me of a winter PT jacket. He could literally be using shrubs or other environmental elements or structures for cover. He is precise and knows how to cover his tracks.

It has been noted much earlier
Possibly military
Possibly marching band
Possibly track star/runner

And maybe all of the above...

Possibly military
Possibly marching band

I know that. I have actually mentioned it before. It's just that everything came together after reading the profiler's opinion and how he seems to be a ghost who kills at random.

ETA: I am an Army veteran so I'm basing this on tactical knowledge and experiences. If you look at my posts you'll see I have been actively participating in the speculation.

Possibly military
Possibly marching band

Plus...

Dancer
Football
Soccer
Basketball

I think we're picking up that his demeanor, posture, and gait display some sort of discipline and self-control, whether it's from military, sport or something else.

Yea and snitching within families, they don't want to be wrong. I think this kid got sloppy this last killing doing it in front of people. But that urge is probably getting to him. The dc snipers at least had a car, this guy is literally just walking up to people. He has to be new at this and that's why he probably got careless this last victim. He doesn't know how to control himself, so I think he probably is very close to getting caught, unless that is if he moves and for my town of st. Petersburg I hope he stays clear of here. I can't imagine living in the fear those people are living in.

Welcome elr0625 :)

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads