FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus...

Dancer
Football
Soccer
Basketball

I think we're picking up that his demeanor, posture, and gait display some sort of discipline and self-control, whether it's from military, sport or something else.

And with all these possibilities, there should be many people who would recognize him IMO.

Could he be in the area for work? Maybe night time security, janitor, restaurant/fast food, etc?

i am wondering if disabled and unemployed

people that work with him would know his walk in that area??

I used to have a hunting dog that had a great nose so learned a little bit about how they work.

This is JMO because I have no experience with real tracking dogs though.

I believe to be of the best help then LE would need an item from the perp which they of course dont have yet but you do make a good point that officers will just let a dog go looking for a running suspect without that if the suspect had recently run off. We have all seen that happen on TV.

So I am guessing the odors would have to be fairly fresh for a dog to be able to track someone that had been in the area and attempt to follow just that one person. It is a good question though because LE was there very quickly after the shooting. Maybe they did try a dog and maybe it didnt pan out.

Without an article from the perp I think it would be difficult but it is sure worth a try since they pretty much have the exact spot the perp had to have been standing in the latest shooting. You never know if a good dog may pick up a certain odor from that particular perp and get his track.

They need a dog trained to smell gun shot residue.

One thing I want to say, isolating a suspect might prove to be more difficult than one might think. In NOCO I have a gazillion persons of interest, and possibly similar incidents...in other words, while this guy is clearly targeting a certain geographical radius, and has certain factors unique to this case, you'd be surprised how often these types of things happen, nationwide. It seems like every week I'm posting suspicious incidents of people being shot in Colorado, and clearly they are all not related....point is it seems like these types of random killings are on the rise, especially as related to gangs (imo they do not just shoot at other rival gang members)...then you throw in ISIS sympathizers whose directions are simply to just "kill", mixed with other various nutjobs...it can really be a rabbit hole when you start digging. Hopefully the trail will not go cold here, because when and if it does everything becomes a needle in a haystack.

Also, can someone post a link to this profiler's report? I would like to read it

There are Several; one was mentioned earlier yesterday or today that made me start to ponder more.

Here are more:
http://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/post/seminole-heights-killer-developing-profile

http://wfla.com/2017/10/21/inside-t...t-shares-theory-on-seminole-heights-murderer/

http://www.wtsp.com/news/if-you-dont-live-in-seminole-heights-should-you-be-concerned/492465823

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm wondering if police have any phones from the victims. Since the first video indicated a phone on the suspect it would be interesting to know if there is a phone number linkage to any victims.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'm interested in gang actvity nearby/within this neighborhood in the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member