We Are Up And Running

Hi kazz:), hi shazza:). I missed you guys. Doesn't it seem like we just got back from a holiday? Ahhh. So nice to be home. Has Ang been on tonight? I saw dingo and narlact; but, I haven't seen stan or Ang.

kimba

You mean it was up LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! And I missed it? :behindbar Oh well, so good to be back, so very very good.........

Hey Kimba ~ waves!

First off, I want to say thank you to Tricia for all of her hard work to get the forum back up. (((Hugs Tricia)))

I also want to send a thank you to Moab for getting the WS refugees registered at FFJ. (((Hugs Moab)))

To the members here that got signed up at FFJ, keep posting there too!

I did get an eMail Sunday asking if the both FFJ and WS were hacked. I didn't know the answer and I told the person that. But, if the forums got hacked, we have a few prime suspects, I believe. This is JMO.

Thanks again to everyone and also to the tech support guy who Tricia contacted for help. May good things come his way also!!!!

First off, I want to say thank you to Tricia for all of her hard work to get the forum back up. (((Hugs Tricia)))

I also want to send a thank you to Moab for getting the WS refugees registered at FFJ. (((Hugs Moab)))

I tried to register and couldn't :doh:

WOOHOO.....I was going thru withdraw here.....lots of catching up to do....glad to have you guys back

I was just wondering, why no post up on the main page to let all of the sleuthers know what was going on? Or mass email? Or are those things not possible?

A lot of people were sincerely worried about lost information, there are a lot of cases being sleuthed here. Some were wondering if they were banned, LOL.

Truly glad all is OK, and forgot to thank Tricia and all involved for getting through whatever may have happened!

Just wondering why no communication to all the dedicated members...left out in the dark?

Maybe I missed it? But so did a lot of others...I can't count the # of emails I rec'd WHY IS WS DOWN? WHAT IS GOING ON? WAS I BANNED? WAS IT HACKED? Some peoples were freakin'!

My family came first. That's all there is to it. I did send out a few emails when I had a chance and asked people to pass it along.

I had no access to the forum at all until last night. Therefore no mass email. It took so long because of my personal problems. I couldn't even put up an error page until I could get to the forum. Last night the error page went up then WS came back.

Please understand that emailing me over and over just overwhelmed me. I wasn't ignoring you. I was under an avalanche of personal problems.

I had no access to the forum at all until last night. Therefore no mass email. It took so long because of my personal problems. I couldn't even put up an error page until I could get to the forum. Last night the error page went up then WS came back.

My family came first. That's all there is to it. I didn't even had a chance to read my email.

Amen to that, Tricia! :clap:

Talk about when it rains, it pours! Here's hoping that life settles down a bit for you and yours.

ETA: Hey! I'm a poet and didn't know it! :D

ETA: to change my horrid spelling in the quote in this post. tg

Me too. Could not get registered either.

Rosco

I just got the message "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

So how did Moab get others registered? :confused:

I just got the message "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

A bribe worked for me. :D

I'M KIDDING!!

A bribe worked for me. :D

I'M KIDDING!!

You are a BRAt. Hey check this out. After I post there will be a blue arrow next to your name. Click on it. It will take you to the post your replied to. :crazy:

You are a BRAt. Hey check this out. After I post there will be a blue arrow next to your name. Click on it. It will take you to the post your replied to. :crazy:

I noticed that too, also the spell check feature you can download (I didn't, I like to show my ignorance on the keyboard :) )

Yea - same message here. I couldn't understand why..

I felt like I was unloved..:boohoo:

BUT - WS is back and I feel SOOOOOOOOO much better.

:cool:

Rosco

I noticed that too, also the spell check feature you can download (I didn't, I like to show my ignorance on the keyboard :) )

This cracked me up!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(I didn't, I like to show my ignorance on the keyboard :) )[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rosco

Tricia,
Thank you SO MUCH!!!
Iwas just a bear with a sore butt not being able to log on several times a day to see what was happening!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Kathy/ Cheko1

"Bear with a sore butt" that pretty much describes it! LMAO

This is all so funny, I have three windows open just so I don't miss a post, even delayed going widdle :blushing:

I really need to get to other things, just too interesting here to go do them :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back