GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britton said volunteers were encouraged to focus on “anywhere where someone could pull off the road.” Specific items Plano PD is looking for include the clothing Morris was last seen wearing: a light, peach-colored shirt; multicolored skirt; black or dark-colored fedora; black backpack-type purse; gold rings; an iPhone with a light green case; and a Canon camera.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

Britton said volunteers were encouraged to focus on “anywhere where someone could pull off the road.” Specific items Plano PD is looking for include the clothing Morris was last seen wearing: a light, peach-colored shirt; multicolored skirt; black or dark-colored fedora; black backpack-type purse; gold rings; an iPhone with a light green case; and a Canon camera.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

1410035333375_Image_galleryImage_Plano_Search_Continues_Fo.JPG
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-garage-friend-party-three-months-ago.html

Find Christina Map

I put the location of the remains found today on the map.

EA's cell phone ping from 8/31/14 is just an approximate location on my map, but it's got to be close to the remains - Anna is only 14 square miles.

I hope he’s allowed to watch tv and %#@ing his orange jumpsuit.

Find Christina Map

I put the location of the remains found today on the map.

EA's cell phone ping from 8/31/14 is just an approximate location on my map, but it's got to be close to the remains - Anna is only 14 square miles.

Do you remember what time that cell phone ping occurred?

I just found these old tweets from the trial with more info on the cell pings (I couldn't remember where I even got the time of the ping):

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg Sep 16
On 8/31/14 Sasso testifies cell records show Arochi near house, then gap, then his cell pings off cell tower in Anna #arochitrial

@vlwigg has it been said when/where EA phone pinged after it was detected off CR 277 in Anna?

‏@vlwigg 12h12 hours ago
.@XXXX It pings cell tower located on CR 277 in Anna at 3:08 pm & a couple times after that. Then back to Allen #arochitrial

One news report said the ME was hoping to make an ID today, so I assume that means there are enough remains to ID her.

Selfishly I never wanted this day to come ... :(

Hopefully they found teeth. Dental ID doesn't take long.

Capture.PNG

This is a screencap from the live video. Although it's not clear, it looks like there's substantial remains.

Just noticed that Los started the first CM thread. :angel:

My heart literally shivered when I read this on crime.online. I feared this but know her family needs closure. Can EA now be tried for murder???
I found websleuths thru the Christina case..

It can take months, unfortunately. When Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions were found, they identified Jessica's fairly quickly but it took months before Kara's were official.

However, if the clothing matches her, they'll most likely give an opinion one way or the other.

I sure wish I could see Enrique's face when he finds out/found out about this discovery.

https://twitter.com/cbs11doug/status/971506843213279238
Collin county police, Anna police, and @PlanoPoliceDept providing security all night for a location where human remains have been found in Collin County. No positive ID, many wondering if it could be the missing #ChristinaMorris, who vanished in August of 2014.

statement from police department

Attachments

• christina.jpg
    christina.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 111
I cried when I saw the headline, and I hope that CM's family and friends are finally able to get some closure. I am so hopeful.

The victim statements during the sentencing phase of EA's trial have always stuck with me. "She wasn't yours to take." Huge crocodile tears.

Just sending hugs to those of you who have Christina on your list of cases you are extra dedicated to. Most of us here have a list like that.
I'm somewhat familiar with beautiful Christina's case but not as up on it as most of you. Still, I know how days like this feel, when you are hoping for closure but are deeply sad as well. I hope today brings you answers for those that have been waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv