GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evidence at his trial showed that Arochi was in Anna the day after Morris went missing. Since that time, her family and other volunteers have concentrated their search for her in that area nearly every week.

Wednesday afternoon, Christina Morris' father, Mark Morris, showed up at the scene surrounded by several friends who have joined him over the years in the search for his missing daughter.

The cellphone tower whose location was key among the mounds of police evidence at Arochi's trial is visible from the road where investigators are parked.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/col...a-could-linked-kidnap-victim-christina-morris

It has been soooo long. Too long. I pray it is Christina as well. She needs to come home to a proper resting place.

Wednesday afternoon, Christina Morris' father, Mark Morris, showed up at the scene surrounded by several friends who have joined him over the years in the search for his missing daughter.

The cellphone tower whose location was key among the mounds of police evidence at Arochi's trial is visible from the road where investigators are parked.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/col...a-could-linked-kidnap-victim-christina-morris

Find Christina Map

I put the location of the remains found today on the map.

EA's cell phone ping from 8/31/14 is just an approximate location on my map, but it's got to be close to the remains - Anna is only 14 square miles.
All those houses and no one saw anything, smelled anything, etc. Just goes to show, something can RIGHT THERE and not known.

Marietta Schell has lived on Taylor Boulevard near where the body was found since 1984. She said the area near the trees is very secluded. She said she sees people trespassing back there regularly. One time she even ran into the volunteers known as Team Christina.

"They were so close," Schell said. "That's what's really sad."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/coll...ristina-morris

Okay just read the headline and I'm freaking out.. off to read. Praying so hard this is her!

http://www.fox4news.com/news/workers-find-human-remains-in-anna-housing-development

The workers said they believe the body belonged to a woman because she seemed to be wearing a dress and had female undergarments.

Investigators with the Collin County Sheriff’s Office, Anna Police Department and Plano Police Department are now at the scene collecting evidence.

Lt. Nick Bristow with the sheriff's office said the body was transferred to the Collin County Medical Examiner's Office for a positive identification. He would not answer any questions or speculate about the identity of the remains.

I cried when I saw the headline, and I hope that CM's family and friends are finally able to get some closure. I am so hopeful.

The victim statements during the sentencing phase of EA's trial have always stuck with me. "She wasn't yours to take." Huge crocodile tears.

OK, now I'm really confused -- why would you think they were crocodile tears?

Marietta Schell has lived on Taylor Boulevard near where the body was found since 1984. She said the area near the trees is very secluded. She said she sees people trespassing back there regularly. One time she even ran into the volunteers known as Team Christina.

"They were so close," Schell said. "That's what's really sad."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/coll...ristina-morris

Just where we thought . Takes luck sometimes and more dead foliage in the winter .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to come and say I am PRAYING our girl has been found. My heart is with her family. Can't imagine what they are going through. And I hope EA is squirming in his little cell.

Let today be the day. #BringChristinaHome

:rose: :rose: :rose:

I have followed this case since day 1. My daughter and i went to the trial. I live in Plano and this case really hit home. The news just said we won't know any more until tomorrow.

Would Ea be charged with murder at this point, if indeed Christina has been found? Or left as is?

One news report said the ME was hoping to make an ID today, so I assume that means there are enough remains to ID her.

Selfishly I never wanted this day to come ... :(

I know, me too but the family needs closure so badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw the post from Find Christina Morris on fb and instantly started bawling. I don't know how to feel.

A lot of us felt she had to be in Anna. It just has to be her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Would Ea be charged with murder at this point, if indeed Christina has been found? Or left as is?

I believe its possible. I’ve read of other cases where a victim was located after a perp was found not guilty. The case would have to be reviewed and a judge would make that call.

Also, he wasn’t tried for murder. He was tried for aggravated kidnapping. I don’t think that’s double jeopardy.

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to start a fresh thread for Christina. The new thread should be ready in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike