All Things Britney Spears Part 1

What would the world do without imperfect stars to talk about?

When I was a teenager my Mom and I had "slap fests" too. I don't think it's typical or healthy. Considering Brittney didn't have "normal" teenage years I can see why she's acting like one now, that doesn't mean I agree with her actions. What bothers me more is her Mother still acting like one teenager.
Either way the media will sensationalize any tidbit of information they get about her, that is what they are paid to do.

It's about time someone slapped those two.Since no one else stepped up to the plate to do it,they had to do it themselves. LOL!

Britney was caught with her 2 year old on her lap again behind the wheel. Her bodyguard took the child, gave him to a handler whom put him in a car seat in the back. Britney then exited the vehicle and went after the pap's, bodyguard got between her and them, he's earning every cent he's paid (still not enough to watch after her). Another completely different story on her tonight at TMZ, concerning an OK magazine interview and photo shoot just done. She's lost her mind, what was left of it.

Typical? :eek: :eek:

In what kind of family? I assume you mean an abusive one.

A dysfunctional one, I think, with the understanding that all families have some level of that!

ETA: I have never felt like Britney's parents were grotesque stage parents. In almost every interview I've ever read that touched on the subject, Britney claims she was the driving force behind her desire to achieve and not her parents.

I think Britney is furious that she was "forced" into into rehab - where she did not want to be. I think she is still hugely pi$$ed at her Mom, her ex-husband and her agent (the three who basically made her go) about that. She fired her agent, ditched her ex for good and slapped her Mom.

Maybe now that she's got that out of her system, she'll turn her attention to, I don't know, parenting her children or something.

The British tabloids are reporting that her friends say she's pregnant again and doesn't know who the father is.

Just goes to show you all the money in the world can't make people happy.

B needs to grown up & start acting like a parent instead of a spoiled brat.

I think Britney is furious that she was "forced" into into rehab - where she did not want to be. I think she is still hugely pi$$ed at her Mom, her ex-husband and her agent (the three who basically made her go) about that. She fired her agent, ditched her ex for good and slapped her Mom.

Maybe now that she's got that out of her system, she'll turn her attention to, I don't know, parenting her children or something.

Apparently that is not likely to happen if you beleive the latest stories..her interview and accompanying photo shoot with OK magazine where she was to spill the dirt on the whole rehab/fight with her Mom was a complete disaster. Apparently she was a mess at the shoot, ordered fried chicken and after eating it proceeded to wipe her greasy hands not on a napkin but on her Gucci dress, cleaned up her dogs poop with a another gucci dress, used the bathroom reapeatedly where after exciting would return displaying erratic behavior and alternating moods, she also displayed some paranopia etc.. she the link below...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/23/britneys-disastrous-photo-shoot/

Apparently that is not likely to happen if you beleive the latest stories..her interview and accompanying photo shoot with OK magazine where she was to spill the dirt on the whole rehab/fight with her Mom was a complete disaster. Apparently she was a mess at the shoot, ordered fried chicken and after eating it proceeded to wipe her greasy hands not on a napkin but on her Gucci dress, cleaned up her dogs poop with a another gucci dress, used the bathroom reapeatedly where after exciting would return displaying erratic behavior and alternating moods, she also displayed some paranopia etc.. she the link below...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/23/britneys-disastrous-photo-shoot/

Wow - why am I not surprised?

Here's a little more on the OK magazine story:

http://perezhilton.com/?p=2189

Other sites also report, her cousin Alli, whom until recently was her assistant, and some of Britney's ex-bodyguards have gone to K-Fed with alarming information regarding her care of the children. He is said to have gone to his lawyer on Monday in a 3 hour meeting and is trying to get Full Custody of the kid's. As it is right now, he has them 4 days a week, she has them 3. ET, Inside Edition and The Insider have all shown a tape the last two days of Britney in a fight with photographer's over the weekend. She's yelling every obscenity in the book, going off on how one woman needs to go to Weight Watcher's, she's a fat ***ch, the kid's are screaming, crying LOUDLY in the car with her. Their windows are up but you can hear them, they were hysterical.

Other sites also report, her cousin Alli, whom until recently was her assistant, and some of Britney's ex-bodyguards have gone to K-Fed with alarming information regarding her care of the children. He is said to have gone to his lawyer on Monday in a 3 hour meeting and is trying to get Full Custody of the kid's. As it is right now, he has them 4 days a week, she has them 3. ET, Inside Edition and The Insider have all shown a tape the last two days of Britney in a fight with photographer's over the weekend. She's yelling every obscenity in the book, going off on how one woman needs to go to Weight Watcher's, she's a fat ***ch, the kid's are screaming, crying LOUDLY in the car with her. Their windows are up but you can hear them, they were hysterical.

So sad!! With all the money that Britney has she could just retire and be a stay at home Mom, raise her kinds the right way and never have to worry about money.

I remember someone here arguing with me a year or so ago, that Britney was no trashier than Faith Hill. he he he he he he

So glad to know I wasn't insane to defend Faith Hill. he he he he :rolleyes:

So sad!! With all the money that Britney has she could just retire and be a stay at home Mom, raise her kinds the right way and never have to worry about money.

Exactly! One wonders, if they are truly seeking negative attention, because of low self esteem or ignorance.

She has the opportunity to live a very good life with her two (2) babies, one of wealth and alot of priviledges that most of us will never see in this lifetime, btw, I'd love to go to Hawaii now! Anyway, she can live anywhere on the planet. Madonna moved to London, so did quite a few. Other stars don't have this problem with "bad" press everywhere.

What a circus she has around her now. So she made a bad choice with Kevin, who hasn't made bad choices in relationships? Dust your shoes off, and relocate, Brit!!!

:cool:

Exactly! One wonders, if they are truly seeking negative attention, because of low self esteem or ignorance.

She has the opportunity to live a very good life with her two (2) babies, one of wealth and alot of priviledges that most of us will never see in this lifetime, btw, I'd love to go to Hawaii now! Anyway, she can live anywhere on the planet. Madonna moved to London, so did quite a few. Other stars don't have this problem with "bad" press everywhere.

What a circus she has around her now. So she made a bad choice with Kevin, who hasn't made bad choices in relationships? Dust your shoes off, and relocate, Brit!!!

:cool:

She needs morte that relocation. Her problems will go with her.

Kevin needs to get them, now. (Gosh, I never thought I'd say that!)

Just roll up your car window Brit, and go.

I just read that Brittany took her sons boating..without life jackets.

Where???? Please tell me that is not true!!

She did, but apparently she was on a big enough boat that the law about life jackets on the kid's didn't apply, it was only a few feet bigger though. Her almost two year old was seen climbing up and down the stairs from the lower deck to the upper, unsupervised. Britney also skirted the life jacket law by not going over a certain distance out in the water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back