All Things Britney Spears Part 1

She did, but apparently she was on a big enough boat that the law about life jackets on the kid's didn't apply, it was only a few feet bigger though. Her almost two year old was seen climbing up and down the stairs from the lower deck to the upper, unsupervised. Britney also skirted the life jacket law by not going over a certain distance out in the water.

If this is true (and I don't doubt it), she's such a horrible mother. There's NO WAY I'd go in a deep body of water without a life jacket on my child. Just like when she drove with SP on her lap when he was an infant. What an idiot.

Britney may drink, even dabble in drugs, but IMO, her problems are mental and emotional. She needs to go to rehab for THAT. Her life is a straight up mess and I am starting to think things are going to end badly for her. I just pray she doesn't drag her kids down with her.

Britney better get her azz some help. She doesn't seem that motivated to get back to work, which is fine, but with the way she foolishly spends money, she needs to think of the future. If she thinks she can keep that up, she needs to take a hard look at Michael Jackson. He's living proof that a multi-millionaire can end up broke if one doesn't work but continues to spend as if the money is rolling in.

Exactly! One wonders, if they are truly seeking negative attention, because of low self esteem or ignorance.

She has the opportunity to live a very good life with her two (2) babies, one of wealth and alot of priviledges that most of us will never see in this lifetime, btw, I'd love to go to Hawaii now! Anyway, she can live anywhere on the planet. Madonna moved to London, so did quite a few. Other stars don't have this problem with "bad" press everywhere.

What a circus she has around her now. So she made a bad choice with Kevin, who hasn't made bad choices in relationships? Dust your shoes off, and relocate, Brit!!!

:cool:

This is great advice. The problem, sadly, is that Britney's not ready NOT to be the center of attention anymore and, in order to be a good mom, you've got to get over that for while. She had kids to fix herself and that never works. Kids just add to the complications of life.

I've always thought Federline was a more mature parent than Britney. I wonder if he will end up with custody?

Our morning news just reported that one of Brit's kids got hurt by a photographers in LV last night.

Man, it's something every day with her lately.

http://www.perezhilton.com/

"Britney Spears defied a court order by taking her children to Las Vegas on Thursday. Unfortunately for the former pop star, she failed to get written permission from Kevin Federline, who shares 50/50 joint custody, to take the kids out of state."

She was also kicked out of Wynn. Loser.

she has filed at least one police report and there was a scuffle causing the baby to be hurt.

Man, it's something every day with her lately.

http://www.perezhilton.com/

"Britney Spears defied a court order by taking her children to Las Vegas on Thursday. Unfortunately for the former pop star, she failed to get written permission from Kevin Federline, who shares 50/50 joint custody, to take the kids out of state."

She was also kicked out of Wynn. Loser.
Does that article say anything about the baby getting hurt? I didn;t see it.

So now not only did she take them to Vegas without permission, but one baby got hurt. ruh roh.

Does that article say anything about the baby getting hurt? I didn;t see it.

So now not only did she take them to Vegas without permission, but one baby got hurt. ruh roh.

Not in the Perez article but Dlisted.com and TMZ.com are reporting it. Again, putting her child in danger. The children should've been kept in the car until the frenzy died down or Wynn security handled it. Hopefully SP wasn't badly hurt. The photogs should back off when small children are around, but since they obviously don't care, then she should take appropriate measures.

Don't read Perez, he's full of it. Nobody knows the custody agreement, and she was in Hawaii with her sons a couple months ago for a week.
She is not rushing back to Los Angelos, she is still in Vegas meeting with her brother and on business.
If she waited for the paparazzi to go away before getting out of her car she'd be in there forever. The paps are LEGALLY required to keep a certain distance away, or it's harrassment. Try blaming the real problem.

This is great advice. The problem, sadly, is that Britney's not ready NOT to be the center of attention anymore and, in order to be a good mom, you've got to get over that for while. She had kids to fix herself and that never works. Kids just add to the complications of life.

I've always thought Federline was a more mature parent than Britney. I wonder if he will end up with custody?

Oh really?
He parties more than she ever did.
He is constantly being photographed in the clubs and at the playboy mansion all glassy eyed.
He was also MIA the entire time she was pregnant with her second son, he was partying in Vegas with his buddies promoting his horrible rap cd that she paid for, and supposedly cheated on her with a *advertiser censored* star.
Britney was at home taking care of Sean and pregnant the entire time he was running around on her at the clubs promoting his cd. HE was never home.
He is currently not employed, and has two kids by another women.
Lets not forget this other woman Shar was suing Kevin for child support when he first met Britney, and Britney helped him pay the support he owed to Shar Jackson.

Yea sure....KFED is a real gem, and so mature and responsible.

Don't read Perez, he's full of it. Nobody knows the custody agreement, and she was in Hawaii with her sons a couple months ago for a week.
She is not rushing back to Los Angelos, she is still in Vegas meeting with her brother and on business.
If she waited for the paparazzi to go away before getting out of her car she'd be in there forever. The paps are LEGALLY required to keep a certain distance away, or it's harrassment. Try blaming the real problem.

IMO, the real problem is Britney. It doesn't matter what the paps are required to do, it's obvious they DON'T so it's up to the parent to make sure her children are safe. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Britney made d@mn sure her arrival at the Wynn was known ahead of time.

How do you know she's still in LV meeting with her brother?

Oh really?
He parties more than she ever did.
He is constantly being photographed in the clubs and at the playboy mansion all glassy eyed.
He was also MIA the entire time she was pregnant with her second son, he was partying in Vegas with his buddies promoting his horrible rap cd that she paid for, and supposedly cheated on her with a *advertiser censored* star.
Britney was at home taking care of Sean and pregnant the entire time he was running around on her at the clubs promoting his cd. HE was never home.
He is not currently employed, and has two kids by another women.
Lets not forget this other woman Shar was suing Kevin for child support when he first met Britney, and Britney helped him pay the support he owed to Shar Jackson.

Yea sure....KFED is a real gem, and so mature and responsible.

At this point, Kfed is just the lesser of two evils. I remember thinking how horrible he acted while she was pregnant, as if he were single and had no worries. But that was then. Here lately, he's not the one involved in some daily drama and mentally spiraling out of control.

When you look at the passage of time, the totality of the actions with them comes in. The abililty to finally get their crap together, before it's too late for the kid's. That window of opportunity is and should be SMALL. Kevin seems OK, Britney doesn't and consistently hasn't for a LONG time and it is truly dangerous for the kids emotional (if not eventual physical) development for documented reasons. Sometimes it really seem's Dad's do get the shaft on custody, or atleast the presumption of ability is against them. Shar has nothing but good things to say about Kevin's parenting of their children and always has.

Britney Spears and her bodyguard might not be welcome at the Wynn Las Vegas anymore.

After a quiet day of spa time and shopping, eyewitnesses exclusively tell Usmagazine.com that Spears' bodyguard Julio "JC" Camera roughed up a photographer outside the Wynn's spa.

A photographer who was shooting Spears vacationing with her two children at the resort claims that earlier today Camera shoved his partner in the chest and accidentally hit toddler Sean Preston in the process.

The photographer then alleges that Spears began yelling while Camera tackled his partner to the ground and began punching. He claims that after Wynn security asked all parties involved to leave, the Las Vegas police were called to take statements.

Sgt. Loretto of the Las Vegas Police Department tells Usmagazine.com that Camera has been issued a citation for misdemeanor battery. Meanwhile, Loretto says that Spears has filed an allegation of battery on behalf of Sean Preston against photographer Kyle Henderson. The allegation remains under investigation.

Us has learned that as of 5:30 p.m. local time, Spears had checked out of the Wynn Hotel, though it is not certain that her departure was voluntary.
http://www.usmagazine.com/britney_spears_29

This has become ridiculous! She needs to keep herself and her sons at home and stop making a production out of hers and their lives. They (the boys) deserve better. The kiddos only want to spend time with their parents. They do not need to be at a spa or Vegas or any other "fancy" place. It is time that Miss Brit grows up and puts those boys before herself. JMHO. Sorry, couldn't let this one go.

It seems it doesn't matter where she goes, it follows her! Relocate and be a stay at home MOM, Brit!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidreeft
Back