GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Here is mention of the red bag in print.

Here's how you can help find Breasia Terrell
Kness said more than fifty volunteers showed up to the Low Moor Community Center on Thursday July 16.

One of those volunteers was Dewitt pastor Curtis Girod.

"Our responsibility was the east side of 380th Avenue from 230th Street to 220th Street," said Girod.

Christy Stansbury of Davenport said she has been involved in several search efforts since day one of Breasia's disappearance.

"They said that we needed to find a red bag with white writing. Which is something new for me. I have not heard that before," said Stansbury.

Hi, how far away is the new search location from where Breasia was last seen?

Not from the States - that's why I ask :)

When I punch in the apartment address and the intersection into Google maps, it shows it's a 32-minute drive (LINK)

This is the closest highway cam to that route--it would have been one exit further north than the most direct route (LINK)

Vid-000512019-00-04.jpg

That would be my guess.
So if Breasia's overnight bag is the red bag with white lettering, that likely means it's missing from the home.

Thinking about possibilities- did Dinkins create some sort of excuse and tell Breasia they needed to leave, "bring your bag"? Or is it simply he took the bag and hid it to make it look like Breasia left the home on her own.

I'm not hopeful this is going to end well, but the possibility he gave her to someone still exists. :(

When I punch in the apartment address and the intersection into Google maps, it shows it's a 32-minute drive (LINK)

This is the closest highway cam to that route--it would have been one exit further north than the most direct route (LINK)

Vid-000512019-00-04.jpg
IIRC, in a recent pc they did mention routes 30 and 61 as what route they think he took, so maybe IMO they already have camera evidence of that and are looking for other people to check cameras as well.

So if Breasia's overnight bag is the red bag with white lettering, that likely means it's missing from the home.

Thinking about possibilities- did Dinkins create some sort of excuse and tell Breasia they needed to leave, "bring your bag"? Or is it simply he took the bag and hid it to make it look like Breasia left the home on her own.

I'm not hopeful this is going to end well, but the possibility he gave her to someone still exists. :(
BBM-when I read about the bag, the first thought that came to me was that he is trying to make it look like Breasia ran away. However, IMO there is no way she could get 30 miles away on her own. Of course, I don't think she ran away at all.

Sorry, was anybody able to confirm who was at the house that night besides HD, breasia and her brother?

Gotta feel for the bro too, his sister is missing and everyone thinks his Dad did something?
Dinkins girlfriend was in the home. No name or details, but I understand she is fully cooperating with the investigation.

Where did people find any info/accounts of what happened in the early morning hours the day she went missing? Did someone say she went fishing? I just hadn’t been able to find that info anywhere. Was it something the little boy/her brother said?

This is a stupid question, but if he handed her off to someone, could it have been via boat? or not likely cuz they wouldn’t have gotten far on the river without running into a dam?

UPDATE: Officials heading the volunteer search for missing Davenport 10-year-old Breasia Terrell announced Friday’s search will end at 2 p.m.

Davenport Police Lt. Gil Proehl said the volunteer search will suspend at that time because of extreme heat.

The search for Breasia entered its seventh day Friday. It moved from Credit Island in Davenport to numerous sites throughout Clinton County.

Volunteers gather at the Low Moor Community Center.

Update: Volunteer search for Breasia Terrell will end at 2 p.m. because of heat

My guess is he tried to attack her in the middle of the night and when she fought him, he knocked her out and took her in his vehicle somewhere - he would need a shovel to dig a shallow grave and I doubt he had one since he lived in an apartment - so my guess is they are going to find her covered up with branches or debris.

I take it the apartments don't have cameras but maybe the businesses around it might?
JMO

On July 9, Terrell went to Henry Earl Dinkins' apartment in the 2700 block of East 53rd Street with her half-brother — Dinkins' son — for an overnight stay, Lankford said.

Terrell texted her mother using Dinkins' phone shortly after 9 p.m. to tell her goodnight.

Lankford hasn't heard from her daughter since.
Breasia Terrell: Family, Davenport community searches for missing girl

I want to know if Dinkin's girlfriend saw Breasia after this supposed text message. Was it really even Breasia?

On July 9, Terrell went to Henry Earl Dinkins' apartment in the 2700 block of East 53rd Street with her half-brother — Dinkins' son — for an overnight stay, Lankford said.

Terrell texted her mother using Dinkins' phone shortly after 9 p.m. to tell her goodnight.

I want to know if Dinkin's girlfriend saw Breasia after this supposed text message. Was it really even Breasia?
And didn't she wake up at 3am and that's when she found them both missing? What woke her up I wonder? I'm going to try and hunt up some more MSM - but I've got a busy day today.
JMO

Right... like how did she get there? Did she walk? Who saw her? Who has been interviewed? Mom, brother? How long has he been living there? One article says he was in process of moving and it sounds like Breasia’s mom recently moved too. Did she live in the same complex? Did they, by chance, live together?

I also want to go back and look at articles where using dogs was mentioned and determine if we can tell which type of dogs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back