GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Davenport Police Department

UPDATE: Thurs. July 16, 2020 | 3:30 PM
We would like to thank the public for their assistance in the search in Clinton County. At this time, no additional volunteers are needed. More information on the need for volunteers in search efforts will be released tomorrow. For more information and to stay updated visit www.davenportiowa.com/missingchild

I was just looking at Dinkins inmate info. He has added charges on 7-13 of Parole Violation. I wonder what that is for? I’m trying to look it up.
Scott County, Iowa

AMCR410731 PAROLE VIOLATION 2020-07-13 0000-00-00 0000-00-00

ETA: I think this is interesting. I hope someone that can see more can help. Maybe @Jethro4WS could help me out.

I’m looking at the cases for Henry, he has one that was initiated on 7/11/2020, it is the parole violation? Which would mean what?

07821 AMCR410731 07/11/2020 STATE OF IOWA VS DINKINS, HENRY DINKINS, HENRY 08/02/1972 DEFENDANT
You can use the state wide site to look up charges also it's Iowa courts online you have to click trial court then search his name he has a previous charge of 1st degree murder listed there that looks like it was dropped? And at least 3 failure to register.

Could the "new information" be from toll readers or speed cameras? He didn't have a good driving record as I recall. But the area seems so rural. Does anyone local know if he would have traveled a toll road to get to where they are searching? They seem to know which vehicle he was driving and emphasized the license number. Agreed that it could also be phone pings or GPS. Could also be video.

ETA - she is such a beautiful girl. I'm still so distressed she was allowed to be with this man at all.

ETA again - @oviedo I don't know if a 2007 Impala would have GPS. I would doubt it. Maybe GPS from the phone.

No, there aren't any toll roads. I know Davenport has/had red light/speed cameras, but I don't know if they still use them.

When I've talked to my mom and a couple friends who still live there over the past couple days, they've all brought her up. She is definitely on the minds of a lot of people in the area. My parents' friend works at the Breasia's school and had gotten to know her last year. I'm hoping against hope that she is found safe.

Also a video of Mom in link.

Davenport Police Maj. Jeff Bladel said that “newly developed information” in the disappearance of 10-year-old Breasia Terrell has shifted the search to the Clinton and Camancha area in eastern Iowa.

37b0b337-600d-489d-b85a-9c30be1ed2a1-terrell01.jpg

He said that a dozen law enforcement agencies and scores of volunteers were participating in the search, based in the tiny town of Low Moor.

“We have identified a wide area to search and we are initiating a process to complete that,” Bladel told reporters.

Breasia Terrell: 'Massive' search for missing Davenport girl moves to Clinton

Davenport Police Maj. Jeff Bladel said that “newly developed information” in the disappearance of 10-year-old Breasia Terrell has shifted the search to the Clinton and Camancha area in eastern Iowa.

He said that a dozen law enforcement agencies and scores of volunteers were participating in the search, based in the tiny town of Low Moor.

“We have identified a wide area to search and we are initiating a process to complete that,” Bladel told reporters.

Thanks for sharing and pointing out the video. The discussion around the end of her interview was interesting.

Several videos at this link.

“We were out at Credit Island Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and so many people have been out there,” Kinney said. “I don’t know all the facts, but it seems like there’s maybe a little clearer picture of the places Breasia could be, so I’m hopeful we can find her.”

Kinney said coordinating volunteers with “all the agencies helping now will make the searches more targeted and more productive.”

Helping in the investigation are Bettendorf Police, Scott County Sheriff, Clinton County Sheriff, Camanche Police, Clinton Police, Iowa Department of Criminal Investigation, Scott County Emergency Management, Clinton County Emergency Management, Clinton County CERT, Iowa USAR and the FBI, according to a release from the Davenport Police.

The search includes aerial support provided by Iowa State Patrol and Clinton Police. The Center for Missing and Exploited Children also is involved.

Search for Breasia Terrell: Davenport Police say no additional volunteers are needed today.

LOW MOOR, Iowa (KWQC) - The Clinton and Scott County Emergency Management Agencies will be working with local law enforcement to coordinate search volunteers to assist in the search for Breasia Terrell on Friday.

According to Scott County Emergency Management Agency Deputy Director Brian Payne, registration will begin at 9 a.m. at the Low Moor Community Center, 211 3rd Ave in Low Moor, Iowa.

Payne said no spontaneous volunteer search groups will be sent out after 2 p.m. or after all search assignments have been filled.

Volunteers are asked to come prepared with appropriate clothing, shoes, food and hydration.

Only volunteers over the age of 18 will be allowed to assist. Volunteers will need a State ID to register for the search.

Volunteers invited to help search for Breasia Terrell on Friday

Ugh this is terribly heartbreaking. What would make them think he handed her off to someone as opposed to hiding her after murdering her? Which I think is more likely. I hate this case, from the get-go there is just so little hope Imo. What a beautiful and bright little girl, I will never be able to fathom...

Ugh this is terribly heartbreaking. What would make them think he handed her off to someone as opposed to hiding her after murdering her? Which I think is more likely. I hate this case, from the get-go there is just so little hope Imo. What a beautiful and bright little girl, I will never be able to fathom...

Maybe because that gives more hope that she is alive?

That’s new info to me for sure! I hadn’t heard color or type either. Heard some rumblings elsewhere but unconfirmed. Begs the question, why would she have that with her to go fishing? Why is that even missing?
According to the video from WQAD talking with searchers the one searcher said they were told to look for a red bag with white writing on it. (around the 33 second mark). Is that new info?

Search for Breasia Terrell expands to Clinton County
Also of note in this video mom mentions they just recently had to move.

I believe one of the articles stated that she used his cell phone to text her mother. So I'm guessing she didn't have her own.

MOO
I missed this too! I’ll have to look back. I was sure hoping she had her own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK
Back