GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Attachments

• 871A5608-D269-42AC-A1C1-459FBC37F3FE.jpeg
    871A5608-D269-42AC-A1C1-459FBC37F3FE.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 37
Iowa State Patrol is searching a field at Oak Ridge Drive and Dunn Road in Clinton. They are currently flying a drone looking for evidence in the missing persons case of Breasia Terrell @WHBF
https://twitter.com/rriskyyy/status/1283805164995072000?s=21

Same area?

As the investigation moves to Clinton Iowa the FBI is on scene at Anamosa Road assisting in the search for missing 10 year old girl Breasia Terrell
@WHBF

EdD6e-lWoAMnqUn

https://twitter.com/rriskyyy/status/1283801310706511872

Repeat, apologies. I just saw that @Knox already posted this.

Same area?

As the investigation moves to Clinton Iowa the FBI is on scene at Anamosa Road assisting in the search for missing 10 year old girl Breasia Terrell
@WHBF

EdD6e-lWoAMnqUn

https://twitter.com/rriskyyy/status/1283801310706511872

Repeat, apologies. I just saw that @Knox already posted this.
The south ends of Dunn Rd and Anamosa Rd (Both at 44 Street S) are only about 1000 feet apart. At the North end of each road (US 30) they are about a mile apart. It seems likely they are looking in between those roads.

The FBI vehicle is approximately here:
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Looking for volunteers....
Davenport Police Department

Scott County IA Emergency Management Agency and Clinton County Emergency Management Agency, Iowa are coordinating volunteers who would like to participate in the search in Clinton County. Volunteers are asked to report to the Low Moor Community Center (323 3rd Ave, Low Moor, Iowa 52732) to check in and be provided more information regarding the search.

The Davenport Police Department is working with Family Resources’ Survivor Services Department to ensure all resources and referrals are available to those needing support. Family Resources works with an array of violent crimes including bullying, child abuse, assault and kidnapping. Family Resources provides advocacy to work with systems such as law enforcement, courts, medical personnel and media; as well as counseling services. Community members who would like to support to the family during this time may contact Family Resources at 866-921-3354.

To stay up to date on the Breasia Terrell missing person case, please visit: www.davenportiowa.com/missingchild

Just quoting this article again. Search for Breasia Terrell moves to Clinton County
In an 11 a.m. press conference, the Davenport Police Department announced that the search for Breasia Terrell was moving to Clinton County.

In the briefing, Assistant Police Chief Jeff Bladel said that the search was moving to the area after the discovery of new information.

Bladel also gave more information on the person of interest, Henry Dinkins. DPD is asking for information about Dinkins regarding his activity in the time frame of 10 p.m. on Thursday, July 9th to 12 p.m. on Friday, July 10th. DPD says his primary vehicle was identified to be a maroon 2007 Chevy Impala.

bdd85cb7-4b95-4ecd-8157-3de4f0ea80b9_750x422.jpg

Could the "new information" be from toll readers or speed cameras? He didn't have a good driving record as I recall. But the area seems so rural. Does anyone local know if he would have traveled a toll road to get to where they are searching? They seem to know which vehicle he was driving and emphasized the license number. Agreed that it could also be phone pings or GPS. Could also be video.

Search for Breasia Terrell moves to Clinton County
SBM
DPD says his primary vehicle was identified to be a maroon 2007 Chevy Impala.

ETA - she is such a beautiful girl. I'm still so distressed she was allowed to be with this man at all.

ETA again - @oviedo I don't know if a 2007 Impala would have GPS. I would doubt it. Maybe GPS from the phone.

What a cute child. I saw the Tik Tok videos on her and her mom. They really brought her personality to life. She also looks more mature than her age. I sure hope they find her alive but being on this forum so many times it's hard to hold out that kind of hope. It just makes me so angry that this keeps happening over and over and over again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back