GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

That is a very curious comment to make. It seems Dinkins thought he was safely flying under the radar, living the life of a non-compliant Registered Sex Offender.
An RSO with a motor home gives me heart palpitations.

Hopefully LE gets some tips on those vehicles, I don't think this will ever tell what happened to Breasia :(

New information has drawn our attention to the Clinton Comanche area. We will be searching a broad area.

Asking the public again to call in tips if they saw the vehicles in the Clinton Comanche area.

Any ideas why they would be moving the search into another county? Where they possibly on the border of the county or did they get some new information? I know they can't tell us everything that is going on but I pray they are close to finding some answers.

As the investigation moves to Clinton Iowa the FBI is on scene at Anamosa Road assisting in the search for missing 10 year old girl Breasia Terrell
@WHBF
https://twitter.com/rriskyyy
EdD6e-lWoAMnqUn

Any ideas why they would be moving the search into another county? Where they possibly on the border of the county or did they get some new information? I know they can't tell us everything that is going on but I pray they are close to finding some answers.
I think it's very possible they have received tips now that the story is out - people may recall seeing the vehicles, called the tip in, or video footage surfaced and they are looking here now IMO.

It isn't good though - it means she is very likely deceased and not being held by someone else.
JMO

That is a very curious comment to make. It seems Dinkins thought he was safely flying under the radar, living the life of a non-compliant Registered Sex Offender.
An RSO with a motor home gives me heart palpitations.

Hopefully LE gets some tips on those vehicles, I don't think this *** will ever tell what happened to Breasia :(

BBM. I felt this exact same way when I saw the pics of the vehicles he had access to.

As the investigation moves to Clinton Iowa the FBI is on scene at Anamosa Road assisting in the search for missing 10 year old girl Breasia Terrell
@WHBF
https://twitter.com/rriskyyy
EdD6e-lWoAMnqUn
30 miles away on a remote road that even Google street view doesn't have available. :( I agree this is not looking good for this girl.

I remember reading a ways back that LE said he had ties to the Clinton/Comanche area...sorry, on my phone, too hard to link back.

Just quoting this article again. Search for Breasia Terrell moves to Clinton County
UPDATE: Police widen search area for Breasia Terrell case

Just found this update it tells a little more of why they moved the search area. I really don't think this is a good sign.

In an 11 a.m. press conference, the Davenport Police Department announced that the search for Breasia Terrell was moving to Clinton County.

In the briefing, Assistant Police Chief Jeff Bladel said that the search was moving to the area after the discovery of new information.

Bladel also gave more information on the person of interest, Henry Dinkins. DPD is asking for information about Dinkins regarding his activity in the time frame of 10 p.m. on Thursday, July 9th to 12 p.m. on Friday, July 10th. DPD says his primary vehicle was identified to be a maroon 2007 Chevy Impala.

I remember reading a ways back that LE said he had ties to the Clinton/Comanche area...sorry, on my phone, too hard to link back.

Oh yeah I do remember reading that now thanks for reminding me, they did say he had ties to the other areas. I think maybe he had either lived or worked there at some point. So yeah that it would make sense to check those areas out because he would be familiar with those places and could have friends in those areas still.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lcd115
Back