Identified! AZ - Yavapai Co, 'Little Miss Nobody', WhtFem 6-7, UP10741, Jul'60 - Sharon Lee Gallegos

Presser at 11 AM local.
AZ is not on Daylight Time.

2PM on the East Coast and 11AM on West Coast. Noon MDT and 1 pm CDT

Don't know if Canada is on Daylight Time already.

Sorry. I don't have ability to figure out time everywhere else!

Now that we know definitively that it was in fact Sharon. I now am curious (reading back the thread) about the many comments excluding her due to a lack of match of a footprint. The police department also mentioned the footprint exclusion as a reason they removed Sharon as a possibility.

I am also curious about the lack of information regarding the birthmark/identifying marks that were noted on Sharon's report, were not mentioned on LMN's report.

I think it is miscommunication like this that make people like the websleuth's here so incredibly important. Public information is key in solving these horrible crimes

Last edited:
I didn't pick up on the exact description of the car Sharon's abductors were driving, but they did release it. Apparently the driver was a pale skinned white man with brown hair and possibly a moustache, and Sharon was forced into the car by a woman (not sure if there's a description of her). There were also two children in the car, one of them was a little boy with freckles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jensy
Back