Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what they meant by that? It can't be the corruption part, because LE has been going after Stebic hard.

Maybe the detective who said that is one of the dirty ones so he is giving out bad info to misdirect the investigation. Awful thing to say, I know but ldo we really believe that DP got away with so much for so long if the rest of the force was on the up and up? I've been thinking that a guy like Drew would be the type to collect negative info like affairs etc. on his fellow officers to use as blackmail. Susan

I dont know if it is true or not and now kinda feel wrong for posting it, BUT if it is OMFG, how crazy would that be....

When I first read it, I thought, "well, it would make sense." I've thought all along that DP probably had help. We've heard about the blue barrel, and that statement ties in with this.

I had an email from one of the greta posters....sent along and will see if they can get through

When I first read it, I thought, "well, it would make sense." I've thought all along that DP probably had help. We've heard about the blue barrel, and that statement ties in with this.
The only thing suspicious about the barrel and the cement is that was one of the theories about how Scott disposed of his wife, Laci. Hmmmm....Could it really be? Does Drew's brother live close by?

Was anyone going to bring over Jim M's thread?

just curious......

I think that would make a good sticky.

jmo.

Was anyone going to bring over Jim M's thread?

just curious......

I think that would make a good sticky.

jmo.
I dont know I asked if it could stay there only because it seems jim doesnt want to read all this...Is that wrong???

ETA it is here now

I was wondering if anyone else heard of the corrupt mayor in Bolingbrook? Sounds like he is a real doozy.....they call him Boss Hogg.

Probably the reason DP was still on the force.

Oh okay i get it now, no problem. I dont think anyone could take you as offensive TM if they do they need to get to know you

Aw, you're sweet! I needed that at the moment. :D :blowkiss: Back to catching up...

Huh? :waitasec:

:croc:

Hi Chico! I just picked a "general discussion" thread off the main list. I was asking whoever does the threads for this forum to try to put the case name in the thread title because there are a lot of "general" threads for all the cases here. :blushing: Nothing against you, just picked that thread title. OK, I'll shut up now. :D

Also maybe the Death of Kathleen should read Kathleen Savio Peterson to clear up when other Savio family members are mentioned.

Suspect drew peterson should be capitalized :D

Not that it's a hot topic now, but this (above) is a good idea because Michael Peterson (NC) killed his wife, Kathleen Peterson a few years ago!

Freaky.

OK, this might have been already stated, but I just heard DP's stupid statement to Geraldo and I only have this to say:

Who the hell cares if you've lost 25 lbs, DREW? You poor baby. You are wrong about the weight though. You've actually lost about 125 lbs., and she's about 5'2" and is 23 years old.

Where is she, you jerk???
:behindbar

Hi Chico! I just picked a "general discussion" thread off the main list. I was asking whoever does the threads for this forum to try to put the case name in the thread title because there are a lot of "general" threads for all the cases here. :blushing: Nothing against you, just picked that thread title. OK, I'll shut up now. :D

LOL yeah yeah yeah did you follow the link you posted?? ;) :D

OK, this might have been already stated, but I just heard DP's stupid statement to Geraldo and I only have this to say:

Who the hell cares if you've lost 25 lbs, DREW? You poor baby. You are wrong about the weight though. You've actually lost about 125 lbs., and she's about 5'2" and is 23 years old.

Where is she, you jerk???
:behindbar

Interesting huh? Bringing it all back to poor Drew. I recall another Peterson losing weight while his wife was "missing". I wonder if he's gonna bolt?

Interesting huh? Bringing it all back to poor Drew. I recall another Peterson losing weight while his wife was "missing". I wonder if he's gonna bolt?

I wonder when his new girlfriend is going to surface......

LOL yeah yeah yeah did you follow the link you posted?? ;) :D

No, because I wasted precious seconds looking to see what forum it was for! McCann. :( Nothing new there lately.

I am getting pretty good at memorizing the numbers though. I think Scott Peterson's thread is #25.... :p That one will be going forever I think. :p

I love you, chico, you know that! :blowkiss:

Wasn't there another suspect lately complaining about all they weight they had lost due to the stress of an investigation? Or was it Scott? Is that in the handbook? lol

I wonder when his new girlfriend is going to surface......

Cheko, I've been wondering the same! When he wrapped that manly scarf around his face I wondered who he was hiding from, ala Scott Peterson/Amber.

Unfortunately they probably won't come forward till he's in jail because they are probably afraid of him like all the others. (Assuming there are others, of course!)

Cheko, I've been wondering the same! When he wrapped that manly scarf around his face I wondered who he was hiding from, ala Scott Peterson/Amber.

Unfortunately they probably won't come forward till he's in jail because they are probably afraid of him like all the others. (Assuming there are others, of course!)

You can bet he was out trying to service as many ladies as he could......so I bet there will be several!

He is hiding from someone or something. The scarf alone would be enough to scare his kids.

Was she found sitting up? I can't remember. I wondered earlier if she hadn't been laying on her left side at one point. If she indeed had hand or fingerprints on her upper body, it could have been her own hand squished under her body. Not sure how that explains markings on her legs though. I wish we had a drawing like we did for Michelle Young. (Although it was sad to see at first.)

I thought from the autopsy report that the purple contusions in her mid shins would probably be consistent with a strong hit for the baton. I could be wrong .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member