UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s “unexpected” death last year, May 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refrain stays the same - you are not smarter than the police and you will get caught if you try to do something as hideous and stupid as this woman did. Seems like the husband saw it coming too. Tragic all around. :(

Edit: This woman seems to have the intelligence of a rock. She left an easy trail to follow and her story about buying fentanyl for an investor is ridiculous. As is her husband mysteriously dying right after saying he wouldn't co-sign on a loan for some $2M home she wanted. She also referred to fentanyl as "some Michael Jackson stuff" - yeah, that'd be Propofol. Sigh. Haven't even dove that far into this case and I loathe this woman already.

Last edited:
I wonder who she was messaging, what she was doing on her phone.

“She claimed that she left her phone plugged in in her bedroom while she was with her child, however, her phone showed it was locked and unlocked multiple times, and there was movement on the phone. There were also several messages sent and received during this time window, but those messages were deleted.”

Imo -- Amazon needs to pull the sales of that book.
What if the murderer uses the proceeds to fund her defense ?

A question : IF they were devout Mormons (Idk), and if the wife had gone to a bishop or church leader and said she wanted out ... would she have been told to stay with him ?

My guess is that she killed him (allegedly) because she no longer wanted to be married to him.
Regardless, it was selfish of her to deprive her children of their father; if she's responsible for his death.
And it sounds like LE had enough to arrest and charge her !

She can spin a wild tale of how he wasn't meeting all of her needs, cruel, etc., and he can't defend himself.

Also wondering what she was like in her youth ?
Spoiled ?
Enabled ?
From the looks of the photos and their home, she was well provided for. :mad:
What -- it wasn't enough for her ?
Just saying.
M00.

Rest in gentle peace, Eric !

This article states the widow listed it wit K Richins Realty. Then states it is listed by Rosewood and Fathom realty. I don’t understand, or just confused, or something . I can’t even find a website for K. Richins realty .

ETA: So it is owned by K Richins realty, the alleged murderer. But she has it listed with R & F realty. I think I get it now. :rolleyes: I assume this is the property her poor husband wouldn’t sign the papers on?

Last edited:
kouri richins, kouri richins husband, eric richins
“Life is just so d*** hard without you here,” Kouri Richins posted in a Facebook reel that showed photos of her with Eric Richins. “The cards I have been dealt seems like a game that just can’t be played.” She included the hashtag #pleasecomehome with Eric Richins’ name.

Before finding Eric deceased, Kouri told police she left her phone behind in the couple’s bedroom while she was in a child’s bedroom, but phone records indicated that her phone was actually “active while in the child’s bedroom” and messages were deleted, according to KSLTV.

Warrant:

Last edited:
From book. NOT making this up.

"DEDICATION"
"Dedicated to my amazing husband and a wonderful father." *
At Amazon "Look inside."

"Are You With Me?" Publication date: Mar. 7, 2023. 41 pages. Paperback. $14.99.
Appears Kindle version is no longer available.

* https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BYBNCZ2...&asin=B0BYBNCZ2K&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

ETA:
"Best Sellers Rank: #2,072 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#13 in Children's New Baby Books
#30 in Children's Parents Books
Customer Reviews: 4.1 4.1 out of 5 stars 40 ratings"

ETA #2. Publisher's blurb:
"A heartwarming and reassuring book that gently guides children through the difficult experience of losing a loved one. Written by a loving mother who personally faced this challenge, this book is designed to offer comfort and solace to young minds in a way that is both accessible and engaging.

"With vivid and colorful illustrations, "Are You With Me" follows the story of a child who has lost their father, but who is reminded that his presence still exists all around them, just like an angel watching over them. Whether it's playing at the park or simply enjoying a quiet moment at home, the child is comforted by the knowledge that their father is always by their side.

"As a book that celebrates the resilience of the human spirit, "Are You With Me" is a must-read for any child who has experienced the pain of loss, and for parents who want to provide their children with the emotional support they need to heal and grow...."

Last edited:
kouri richins, kouri richins husband, eric richins
“Life is just so d*** hard without you here,” Kouri Richins posted in a Facebook reel that showed photos of her with Eric Richins. “The cards I have been dealt seems like a game that just can’t be played.” She included the hashtag #pleasecomehome with Eric Richins’ name.

Before finding Eric deceased, Kouri told police she left her phone behind in the couple’s bedroom while she was in a child’s bedroom, but phone records indicated that her phone was actually “active while in the child’s bedroom” and messages were deleted, according to KSLTV.

Warrant:
Bbm.
So she is a liar as well.
All while the boys' daddy was dying.

Makes me gag.

I hope there is trustworthy family to care for them !
Maybe Eric's family ?

Js.
M00.

May 9, 2023

The Mormon mom accused of poisoning her husband last year was promoting the kids' bereavement book she wrote after he died as recently as a month ago.

Kouri Richins, 33, is accused of murdering her husband Eric, 40, in their home in Kamas, a town near Park City, Utah, last March.

Police believe she gave him a lethal dose of fentanyl disguised in a Moscow Mule cocktail.

[..]

In the weeks and months before, she'd tried to make herself the sole beneficiary of his life insurance policy. He had changed his will and power of attorney to give his sister full control, and was even worried that his wife was trying to kill him, according to a police search warrant.

Kouri remains in the custody of Summit County Sheriff's Deputies awaiting her next court appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant