GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

Is Sarah out of prison ?. I've been invited to a messenger chat via the Help Me Find My Sister group by her son Anthony. One person has asked Anthony to give Sarah his number for a catch up and one person has asked him for Sarah's address . Very odd !!

I had forgotten,…..but she only got 6 years for PCofJ and her sentence would have started from 2020, when she was charged.
It’s coming up to half way point in July this year, so it is feasible that she might be out, or about to be released on licence. :(

I had forgotten,…..but she only got 6 years for PCofJ and her sentence would have started from 2020, when she was charged.
It’s coming up to half way point in July this year, so it is feasible that she might be out, or about to be released on licence. :(
Aww I hate the thought of it. Was hoping every one would turn there backs on her but seems she has a fan club . Hopefully Scott can't handle the thought of her being free and starts to talk.

Is Sarah out of prison ?. I've been invited to a messenger chat via the Help Me Find My Sister group by her son Anthony. One person has asked Anthony to give Sarah his number for a catch up and one person has asked him for Sarah's address . Very odd !!
I was added to that last night. I saw the comments about Sarah too. I really hope she hasn't been released yet.

Does anyone know where Scott is being held?
I would imagine that he's in a Category A prison of which there are 8 in England. No idea which one; that information is not made available to the public. HMP Whitemoor is the closest to Peterborough but he could have gone to any of them. I'd be surprised if he gets many visitors.

I wonder a lot of things about her release.

Will she delete her Facebook account? I just took a snoop and it's still active but not loading up properly like after her arrest. I'm guessing it has some sort of police monitor on it.

I wonder if she'll connect with Scott. If she was fully in cohorts with him over Bernadette's murder, she must be terrified of him fessing up.

If she's completely innocent of all wrongdoing (highly unlikely), as Bernadette's mother she'll be appealing to Scott to give up her deposition site. Well, a normal mother would be.

I wonder if her boyfriend is still waiting for her and how long it'll be before she's pregnant again. Yikes!

Ooo, didn’t know she had a release date? I still think of Bernadette. This case will forever stay with me! I wonder if she will give some sort of interview proclaiming her innocence or even worse start a search group to find Bernadette?

Ooo, didn’t know she had a release date? I still think of Bernadette. This case will forever stay with me! I wonder if she will give some sort of interview proclaiming her innocence or even worse start a search group to find Bernadette?
The reward poster BW’s brother shared always stated the reward was being given my Sarah. If anything she’ll piggyback off the group he’s already done.

Disgraceful she’ll be out so soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal
Back