GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

i was wondering about that too. Really hope not. How long before she is pregnant again I wonder?
I’d like to think that the authorities would take the Baby off her? Then I think of the state of Social Services and I’m not that confident that they would? Didn’t Maxine Carr go on to have her own Children that she was allowed to keep?

I've only just realised Sarah is out of prison and it's made me feel sick. Not a single tear would have been shed for poor Bernadette only for herself. I hope she is being closely watched, she isn't as clever as she thinks and will possably go near where Bernadette is.

Just woken to this news.
Poor Bernadette - she'll never get the rest she deserves, now.
I'm so saddened for Bernadette. I'm sure Sarah knows where she is or at least the rough area, she needs to speak up now. It's so cruel to the rest of the family not knowing or having somewhere to grieve for Bernadette.

I hope he died a painful death, but suspect he took his own life like the coward he is. Wonder if it grated on him that Sarah had been released too

I'm so saddened for Bernadette. I'm sure Sarah knows where she is or at least the rough area, she needs to speak up now. It's so cruel to the rest of the family not knowing or having somewhere to grieve for Bernadette.

I hope he died a painful death, but suspect he took his own life like the coward he is. Wonder if it grated on him that Sarah had been released too
I would say it did ! Probably a way to still try control things but removing himself

A man who murdered his teenage stepdaughter in Peterborough has died in prison – without revealing where he left his victim’s body.

Seventeen-year-old Bernadette Walker was last seen alive on Saturday, July 18 2020, when Scott Walker – known to Bernadette as ‘Dad’ but not her biological father – arrived to pick her up from her grandparent’s home in Werrington.

[...]

In September 2021, Scott Walker – then aged 51 – was given a life sentence, with a minimum term of 32 years – after being found guilty of Bea’s murder at a trial. Cambridge Crown Court heard how it was likely that he would never be released from prison as he had a number of serious health issues.

Today, a spokesperson for the prison service confirmed Scott Walker had died in jail a few days before Christmas.

The spokesperson said: “Prisoner Scott Walker died on 22 December at HMP Full Sutton and, as with all deaths in custody, the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman will investigate.

“We know this will be difficult news for the family of Bernadette Walker and our thoughts are with them.”

[...]

I had forgotten he had * health * issues

after being found guilty ...... Cambridge Crown Court heard how it was likely that he would never be released from prison as he had a number of serious health issues.

Today, a spokesperson for the prison service confirmed Scott Walker had died in jail a few days before Christmas.

Today, when asked if there were any new leads on where Bernadette had been left, a Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said there were no updates on the search

Peterborough Telegraph covered ScW's death a few weeks ago, both online (as we saw) and in print. No new light was shed in the printed version though. We still haven't learned the cause of his death.

Attachments

• IMG_20240127_113348_475.jpg
    IMG_20240127_113348_475.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20240127_113302_089.jpg
    IMG_20240127_113302_089.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 21

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors