Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it, LE has not released a Mod or Cod. I think they are waiting on toxicology.

One of my theories is that he was using 'their' meds against them and using them himself to fall asleep at a stupid time in the morning.
I think he drugged JS and MS. JS was so out of it, that when she woke up, she went to get MS and she wasn't there.
What's not to say she called SS panicking and he began operation #2. Controlling JS's words and actions, using any fears and anxiety against her.
I was also wondering about the meds JS apparently takes that SS allegedly told one of GH's callers about.
And if any meds were prescribed to MS after the alleged autism/ADHD with autism traits diagnoses that MS had.

Just thinking out 'loud', so JMO
respectfully, I do not think drugs were used. Madeline's body showed signs of maturity and IMO, so did her mind. if anything, she could have arrived at a place in her mind to finally blow the whistle. Madeline was keeping 'a secret' all of these years. how do you stop a maturing child from revealing sexual abuse that could easily be validated? I believe her death was a physical attack. of course, its just IMO, we have to wait on the tox.

think about this: a child becoming a teenager....its not always a smooth emotional transition...even prior as a tween...rebellion, arguments, the usual. but here is Madeline who for years was told by someone in authority, someone in her household, what she was participating in was ok. maybe decided to tell her mom 'the secret' in her younger years. and it was rejected.

she may have said IM NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE, THIS IS WRONG and was going to do something about it. something explosive happened, obviously, because she is dead. its interesting about the dates of the abuse. its been posted in various places that JS and SS had some breakups. (not validated) but its possible because the gap in pics/videos recovered were maybe when they were split up. if so, imagine how she felt when he re-entered their lives, off and on :( relief, then horror all over again.

Madeline's body showed signs of maturity and IMO, so did her mind. if anything, she could have arrived at a place in her mind to finally blow the whistle. Madeline was keeping 'a secret' all of these years. how do you stop a maturing child from revealing sexual abuse that could easily be validated?
Unfortunately, I've never found that "gonna tell" angle very likely - but this is based on my experience with other cases and people, not Madeline. Generally, for familial abuse, and for a kid whose abuse started so young, I think it's rather rare to tell at such a young age and without a change in the status quo - such as the abuser being really out of their lives, or having found a new "safe friend" or more often a "safe partner" to tell. And when victims tell, it is first to someone safe, not threatening the abuser with telling, as the power dynamics etc with the abuser are obviously messed up.
Of course, the coping styles of victims vary, it's just that from what I've understood about this case, Maddie was very much feeling alone and turning her emotions inwards, shutting down, not getting angry and lashing out.

It also doesn't seem as if SS really ever LEFT MS life.

We have heard so many accounts of how he remained IN her life, even when he and JS were broken up.

JMO, but I'm not sure we can look at the relationship between JS and SS the way most of us might our own--i.e. broken up means no contact, GET OUT...see ya! Seems these two were much more murky and on/off was their norm.

RSBM
I'm confused; I thought JS meant she looked through her phone AFTER she was missing.

Do you mean snooping in general?
Snooping in general. Per the transcript of mom's interview thanks to @Allabouttrial:

REPORTER - What is your fear? I know you mentioned she's on games and stuff. Do you think she could have like met somebody and tried to meet up with them?

MUM - She's open with us about.. you know. if she's got a crush on anyone, she told us she had a crush on someone at school and I looked at their messages, nothing was weird. I looked at all her messages, all her deleted messages; nothing seemed weird, it didn't seem like she was talking to anyone. So I don't feel like that's the case. I feel like she may have been taken because this is not like her at all to just disappear and not tell us, not let us know where she's going or who she's with

Full transcript here: Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

I don't think she is shaking; I think she is knee-bouncing. I do it a lot when I'm stemming, a lot less since I medicated, but it's still there. My knee bounces so hard and rapidly that it makes the table shake
As a knee-bouncer myself, I completely agree with your take on her mannerisms in the interview 100%.

It also doesn't seem as if SS really ever LEFT MS life.

We have heard so many accounts of how he remained IN her life, even when he and JS were broken up.

JMO, but I'm not sure we can look at the relationship between JS and SS the way most of us might our own--i.e. broken up means no contact, GET OUT...see ya! Seems these two were much more murky and on/off was their norm.
Honestly? I've felt from the get-go that Maddie was his target ("relationship") and JS was just part of the package. I also don't think WHO Maddie's mom was would have mattered to SS (well, unless she was SUPER smart like a Dr or a lawyer, someone that he likely couldn't pull the wool over their eyes). Maddie first, then when he finds out who her mom was "Oh great, Someone that appears easily manipulable. Score!".

All MOO

Snooping in general. Per the transcript of mom's interview thanks to @Allabouttrial:

REPORTER - What is your fear? I know you mentioned she's on games and stuff. Do you think she could have like met somebody and tried to meet up with them?

MUM - She's open with us about.. you know. if she's got a crush on anyone, she told us she had a crush on someone at school and I looked at their messages, nothing was weird. I looked at all her messages, all her deleted messages; nothing seemed weird, it didn't seem like she was talking to anyone. So I don't feel like that's the case. I feel like she may have been taken because this is not like her at all to just disappear and not tell us, not let us know where she's going or who she's with

Full transcript here: Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*
She just means phone, though, right? We’ve seen no evidence she was checking these Tamagotchi devices SS was sprinkling around, have we?

Last edited:
Did I miss it? Did JS ever express her sorrow over MS's body being found or thank anyone for their help? Volunteer searchers, tips, LE, go fund me donations, ANYTHING. I only hear silence, to include the whole family. I find that horribly strange. JMO

She just means phone, though, right? We’ve seen no evidence she was checking these Tamagotchi devices SS was sprinkling around, have we?
I'm thinking she just meant her phone as I'm betting she didn't/doesn't know what a Tamagotchi can even do, or what the purpose of them is for. And from what little I know about them, I don't think they can send messages through them but I could be totally wrong about that. I didn't find that info in the wiki I linked at the bottom but I did find this:

According to the manual, there is no texting per say. However, you can send a message to invite your friends tamagotchi to visit your tamagotchi. SOURCE

With that said, since I had never even heard of a Tamagotchi since this case, I looked them up. Here's some things I found interesting:

Using infrared communication, two players can link their toys and the pets may form friendships, play games, exchange gifts, and even marry.

Gemmie here - I find the above a tad disturbing as I can see SS doing just that with Maddie.

Newer models, such as the Tamagotchi 4U and the Tamagotchi 4U+ can connect to other Tamagotchi 4U units, as well as smartphones and tablets, using near-field communication.

The Mesutchi and Osutchi Tamagotchis were the first to introduce marriages and offspring, and the feature returned in the Plus/Connection and subsequent models. Two players with a male and female pet may link their toys and allow the pets to develop a friendship and fall in love. Once the pets have raised their relationship meter sufficiently, the pets may marry. Once married, the female will eventually produce two eggs, keeping one and leaving one with the male.

Gemmie here - Just ugh at the above. Even as distasteful as this sounds, I hope they search SS's Tamagouchi's for marriage to Maddie and offspring. I really can see him doing something like this. smh

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there are some that can text and others that have camera capabilities.

I’m not sure which of these he had (looks like a lot of different ones) or may have given to her that may have had those capabilities because I can’t tell which ones can do which.
I had no idea some of those virtual pets had camera capabilities. ewww my mind went ugly places but you almost have to consider those ugly possibilities when talking about a groomer/predator such as SS

I have even wondered if her "crush" was an "in real life person" or an "online person" and the "online person" being SS - whether knowingly or not? SS could have easily pretended to "know her from school"...

I have even wondered if her "crush" was an "in real life person" or an "online person" and the "online person" being SS - whether knowingly or not? SS could have easily pretended to "know her from school"...
It doesn't even have to be any close by. People form online relationships from all parts of the world. <modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking she just meant her phone as I'm betting she didn't/doesn't know what a Tamagotchi can even do, or what the purpose of them is for. And from what little I know about them, I don't think they can send messages through them but I could be totally wrong about that. I didn't find that info in the wiki I linked at the bottom but I did find this:

According to the manual, there is no texting per say. However, you can send a message to invite your friends tamagotchi to visit your tamagotchi. SOURCE

With that said, since I had never even heard of a Tamagotchi since this case, I looked them up. Here's some things I found interesting:

Using infrared communication, two players can link their toys and the pets may form friendships, play games, exchange gifts, and even marry.

Gemmie here - I find the above a tad disturbing as I can see SS doing just that with Maddie.

Newer models, such as the Tamagotchi 4U and the Tamagotchi 4U+ can connect to other Tamagotchi 4U units, as well as smartphones and tablets, using near-field communication.

The Mesutchi and Osutchi Tamagotchis were the first to introduce marriages and offspring, and the feature returned in the Plus/Connection and subsequent models. Two players with a male and female pet may link their toys and allow the pets to develop a friendship and fall in love. Once the pets have raised their relationship meter sufficiently, the pets may marry. Once married, the female will eventually produce two eggs, keeping one and leaving one with the male.

Gemmie here - Just ugh at the above. Even as distasteful as this sounds, I hope they search SS's Tamagouchi's for marriage to Maddie and offspring. I really can see him doing something like this. smh

I agree with you. I can absolutely see this monster using a child’s toy to push his perverted agenda. You can send messages through certain ones. That video has the tutorial on how and my link above shows the Pix one has a 360°camera.

What makes me suspicious of him using them for this is this exact comment where someone says that connecting is a bad feature for a child’s toy precisely because of perverts and SS claims there is no chat feature on Tamagotchi, which we know from the links above is not true.

This man is obsessed with these toys, and we are supposed to believe that he does not know that some of them can chat? I just hope the police seized all of them.

Other random things:
- He names them (names this one Kota)
- He confirms here that he does have the Pix one (that has a camera)
- He seems very aware of the “marrying” feature you mentioned
Just ick. Ick, ick, ick.

Has he ever mentioned a Nintendo DS on Reddit? Some of the older models had something called Pictochat, but you were very limited on what you could say. Some Nintendos also had cameras. I loved my Nintendo (still have both actually!) but never used Pictochat.

IIRC you had to be within a certain distance of the person you're trying to send messages to, similar to the requirements for playing multiplayer games (i.e. Mario Kart).

Did I miss it? Did JS ever express her sorrow over MS's body being found or thank anyone for their help? Volunteer searchers, tips, LE, go fund me donations, ANYTHING. I only hear silence, to include the whole family. I find that horribly strange. JMO
It's really so horrifically sad... it gives one the impression that Maddie truly had no one she could lean on or ask for help. Now she is gone and where are her loved ones to speak for her?? Maddie deserved so much more than this, imo.

Justice for Madeline!

Has he ever mentioned a Nintendo DS on Reddit? Some of the older models had something called Pictochat, but you were very limited on what you could say. Some Nintendos also had cameras. I loved my Nintendo (still have both actually!) but never used Pictochat.
I did not find anything for Nintendo nor Pictochat when I did a search.
IIRC you had to be within a certain distance of the person you're trying to send messages to, similar to the requirements for playing multiplayer games (i.e. Mario Kart).
Like... down the hall? Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member