Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Missing Person

Photo not available
NAME:Madeline Soto
MISSING:2/26/2024
AGE MISSING:13 years
AGE NOW:13 years
SEX:FemaleRACE:White
HAIR:BlondeEYES:Blue
HEIGHT:5'01"WEIGHT:110
COUNTY:Orange
Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a green jacket, black shorts, and white Crocs. Madeline has a mole on the left side of her nose and the right side of her chin.​

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

continued at link.
(Her mother says that she forgot to take her phone that morning, but that isn't unusual.)

Media, Maps and Timeline Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

We have decided to allow the discussion of the suspect’s Reddit account (https://www.reddit.com/user/Sustinet/). It is considered the same as any other social media account. Comments made from his account that potentially relate to this case may be discussed. Replies and comments made by any other user MAY NOT be mentioned or discussed. They are considered rumor.

Also, as a reminder:
- Name calling of anyone is not allowed.
- Advocating violence against anyone is not allowed.
- The sleuthing or negative speculation of anyone who hasn’t been named a suspect or person of interest is not allowed. (With the exception of JS. See this Admin note) These people are considered victims.

If you have a question, please use the report feature at the bottom of any post to ask us.

Thanks!
Mad

Last edited:
***GRAPHIC WARNING***
If you’re going to quote or discuss the graphic details of SS’s arrest warrant, please include a warning of some sort at the beginning of your post. The details are disturbing and a warning would be a courteous gesture toward those who’d rather not read them. (Feel free to copy the one posted at the beginning of this comment)

Thanks a ton!

Allowing Madeline Soto's mother to be discussed as a possible suspect.

Because mainstream media reports, including WFTV 9 of Jennifer Soto giving law enforcement information that "does not add up," we will allow Jennifer to be discussed as a possible suspect.

This DOES NOT mean you are allowed to make up names to be used instead of her real name (momster), and it does not mean that you can be snarky and mean.

You can discuss her conflicting stories when it comes to the disappearance and murder of her daughter, Madeline, and what the implications of those conflicting stories could mean.

Please discuss this like adults without name-calling or personal snark.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager, Websleuths.com

ADMIN NOTE:

Images or information from private social media groups are not allowed to be brought to Websleuths. Private means PRIVATE !!

ALL images require a link to the source, and if the source is not approved at Websleuths, the image is not allowed. No link, no post !

ADMIN NOTE:

We received a question asking if the mother could be sleuthed, and as we are allowing the mother to be discussed as a suspect, members are also allowed to sleuth her as they normally do a POI/suspect.

ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts and responses to them have been removed. General discussion of the death penalty is NOT allowed. It may be discussed in direct relationship to this case as to the potential for it to be on the table, but opinions pro and con about the DP in general lead to bickering and can derail the thread.

Also, please read The Rules, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc. Linking to, and paraphrasing social media posts by victim or accused are allowed, but copy/paste, direct quotes, or posting screenshots from their accounts is NOT allowed.

Rules violations creates a tremendous amount of work for our few Moderators. Please read The Rules that everyone agrees to upon registration with this site. Repeated violation of those rules may result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

“Likely, between now and that date, new charges will be added,” Longwell said. “I am not privy to the evidence but, I suspect right now, the prosecutors are piecing together the next level of charges, which would have to do with the homicide.”

<modsnip - copyright>

“If someone gives it over, there are a lot of questions,” Longwell said. “It’s one thing with representations in police reports is one perspective. There’s the perspective of the person who consented or gave over a phone during an interrogation can be completely different.”

Answering your Q here, @ttjo, since the last thread shut the door on me.

Your Q: Where were any of them between 7:35 and 8:19 when he is (returning ?) to the complex with her visible in the car? Why returning and Returning from where?

IMO, he was returning from pretending to drop her off at the church, and then for whatever reason he then drove by the school because he was caught on license plate reader doing so at 8:10am, per the info in Case: 2024 CF 000643

1710605232903.png

It is also my belief that that is when he was going to dump her somewhere, and for whatever reason he changed his mind (got spooked by something?) and returned home with her (seen on vid returning at 8:19am). And it's also my opinion that his "errands" he said he ran, before returning to the house around 2:30 and remaining for the rest of the day, were to finally dispose of Maddie's body.

state the body was found in

The Orlando Sentinel, which received a copy of the photo, reported that it was a body lying under a mound of brush. The photo was posted on Lopez’ personal social media with photos of a senior citizen event he held.

Answering your Q here, @ttjo, since the last thread shut the door on me.

Your Q: Where were any of them between 7:35 and 8:19 when he is (returning ?) to the complex with her visible in the car? Why returning and Returning from where?

IMO, he was returning from pretending to drop her off at the church, and then for whatever reason he then drove by the school because he was caught on license plate reader doing so at 8:10am, per the info in Case: 2024 CF 000643

View attachment 490936

It is also my belief that that is when he was going to dump her somewhere, and for whatever reason he changed his mind (got spooked by something?) and returned home with her (seen on vid returning at 8:19am). And it's also my opinion that his "errands" he said he ran, before returning to the house around 2:30 and remaining for the rest of the day, were to finally dispose of Maddie's body.
Thank you, That one news article ( I will post) that stated the 8:10am plate reader statement was retracted threw me too. Wow, you have to be so careful what you read or know as fact.

<modsnip: quoted/linked post was removed>

Does anyone have a link showing the investigating agency has released the manner of death as homicide, or are we just assuming since they're calling it a homicide investigation? The latter obviously makes sense but I'm unaware if MOD has officially been released by LE.

state the body was found in

The Orlando Sentinel, which received a copy of the photo, reported that it was a body lying under a mound of brush. The photo was posted on Lopez’ personal social media with photos of a senior citizen event he held.
Agree but it also states : "homicide" investigation. Not saying that is an official declaration, but could be why everyone is saying it's a homicide tho. note: Mina simply calls it an investigation.

Thank you, That one news article ( I will post) that stated the 8:10am plate reader statement was retracted threw me too. Wow, you have to be so careful what you read or know as fact.
No need to post the article again. I answered your question asking about the redaction in thread #3. As stated in my old thread... this is JMO. :)

1710606429920.png

<modsnip: quoted/linked post was removed>

Does anyone have a link showing the investigating agency has released the manner of death as homicide, or are we just assuming since they're calling it a homicide investigation? The latter obviously makes sense but I'm unaware if MOD has officially been released by LE.
I’ve only seen that they’re investigating it as a homicide. I think people just ran with that statement

I remember a press statement in the past week that said that she had died at her home, by homicide. Anyone remember this?
I remember a press statement that said she had died in her home. I don't remember the homicide bit, but as they are investigating it as a homicide, you are probably right.

My memory was faulty please disregard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members