Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lurker.

So if he is actually going to Texas, he SHOULD still be on a bus right now??

Man, he must be laying low or else the passengers are not aware of the fact they have this person who is being wanted on their bus.

Or, he has hopped off somewhere...................No news coming out. Is anyone seeing any bulletins in their states??

They should know pretty quickly what bus he would be on, and be able to notify the bus driver via radio or cell phone.

I imagine the FBI is involved and they would contact bus drivers to verify the identity of this passenger/suspect.

News Conference coming up!

Oh my gosh! This sheriff is rude!

He wants the press there but doesn't want to give any information!

He's not going to tell them where they think he is.

He isn't going to put a timeline on anything as far as his impending capture.

Every federal and state agencies are after him and will disrupt his travel.

They want to keep the public safe.

I'm trying to listen but some neighbor kids turned on their radio.....grrrrrrrrrr

fran

Thanks Lurker.

Man, he must be laying low or else the passengers are not aware of the fact they have this person who is being wanted on their bus.

Or, he has hopped off somewhere...................No news coming out. Is anyone seeing any bulletins in their states??
Nothing new here! If he was in Shreveport last night, he'd easily be somewhere in Texas now, or even in Mexico. I don't think he would've stayed on the bus all the way to El Paso but on the other hand, he's not the most brilliant criminal either to leave a body in his barren back yard.

He won't answer if he had help. A vehicle has been spotted that might be his, but can't say where.

They don't have the ticket to El Paso and has not been redeemed.

Thanks Lurker.

Yes he should still be in Texas. I also checked Greyhound about other destinations such as Brownsville or Laredo. A bus left Shreveport, La for Laredo at 2:30 am also. That would mean he could be at the Mexico border as soon as 3:25 this afternoon

Sheriff won't answer any more questions about sighting of CL's truck but it's outside NC from what I understood him to say. He's also saying there are a lot of black Dodge p/u trucks. Won't comment on the bus ticket either. He doesn't want to "screw up" the investigation.

He did confirm witnesses that saw him were passengers on the bus. They saw him get OFF the bus according to the Sheriff.

So basically what he's saying is they knew where he was last night, but now they don't. He said he could even be on a plane.

fran

Wow, this Sheriff is very closed mouthed!!

Sounds though they are on top of the bus that this PERP is on.

So basically what he's saying is they knew where he was last night, but now they don't. He said he could even be on a plain.

fran
Or a bicycle. It seems they don't know where he is now. Or so he wants us to believe.

Texas has good cops.........if that's where he gets off...
Still confused on one thing.
If I heard correctly, sheriff said he bought a ticket but didn't use it.
Did I misunderstand him:confused:

Thanks for the info. on when Maria joined the Marines.

Still looking for what made me think to ask that question.

Wow, this Sheriff is very closed mouthed!!

Sounds though they are on top of the bus that this PERP is on.

It appears he wants to only stick to the facts and not what he's thinking. Sounds good to me!

US Marshalls said they're aware of the situation and their people have been alerted.

This guy doesn't stand a chance! IMO Like the sheriff said yesterday, 'he is going to be brought in.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads