Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this Sheriff is very closed mouthed!!

Sounds though they are on top of the bus that this PERP is on.

LD It is frustrating that the LE will not tell us everything. But there ar reasons. When the Peterson case was going on. I used to get so mad I felt like throwing things at the TV. But what I did learn is they did keep the victims family updated. WHich to me is the only ones that should be.

Texas has good cops.........if that's where he gets off...
Still confused on one thing.
If I heard correctly, sheriff said he bought a ticket but didn't use it.
Did I misunderstand him:confused:

It sounded like AFTER he got off in LA.....that's why they don't know where he is now.

Maybe they've stopped the buses that left the station this am.........that's why he said for all they know he could be on a plane.

JMHO
fran

I understood the Sheriff to say that he was spotted getting off a bus in Shrevesport, LA...so I guess he could be taking any form of travel right now.

hmmm, being a Marine, I'm sure he has some people all over the country he knows, at different bases and such. Is there a Marine base anywhere close to Shrevesport? Just trying to find out if he could find help...and be staying there in LA a few days to throw them off. Though, I can't imagine anyone would be stupid enough to help him.

Isn't this Sheriff a card!

LD It is frustrating that the LE will not tell us everything. But there ar reasons. When the Peterson case was going on. I used to get so mad I felt like throwing things at the TV. But what I did learn is they did keep the victims family updated. WHich to me is the only ones that should be.

OH, good grief JDB! Remember how we studied that case up to trial, and we all thought we knew just about everything there was to know about the case. Little did we know the stuff that was going on behind the scenes, we had NO CLUE!

Like him going back to the scene, the bay.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

I only heard part of it. But it sounded like either late last night or early Morning.

from CNN

"Laurean was alone and on the move when he was seen by a witness Saturday night, Brown told reporters."

So he could be anywhere by now....or still right there. Are there any Marine bases close?

From my understanding (and this article) :http://wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/2295390/

The Associated Press reported early Saturday afternoon that Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean was spotted in Shreveport, La., around 10 p.m. Saturday, possibly heading to Texas. Shreveport police Chief Henry Whitehorn Sr. said several passengers reported to federal authorities that they saw Laurean getting on or off a Greyhound bus.

Also, there is an Air Force Base in Shreveport-- Barksdale. But I find it HIGHLY unlikely that Cpl would even contemplate going on base (JMHO). EVERY SP/MP would be on the lookout for him.

JDB:

I had a post all written but then the server got busy and I lost it!

drat.

Anyways, it went something like this: (much shorter version)

I realize after reading over thousands of posts from "seasoned web sleuthers" that I should be patient.

I am only impatient on this case and on the Stacy Peterson case. All others, I just spend my time sharpening my antlers and wait.

That being said, I'll go back to sharpening my antlers here.

okay, from your last post, he was seen either late last night or this morning.

JDB:

I had a post all written but then the server got busy and I lost it!

drat.

Anyways, it went something like this: (much shorter version)

I realize after reading over thousands of posts from "seasoned web sleuthers" that I should be patient.

I am only impatient on this case and on the Stacy Peterson case. All others, I just spend my time sharpening my antlers and wait.

That being said, I'll go back to sharpening my antlers here.

okay, from your last post, he was seen either late last night or this morning.

Just make sure the antlers are orange!!!But I know about impatient. Laci went missing on my B-Day but after the facts I now know why they did not tell everything

ditto I got booted too after I went to post, it's gone to. No biggy.
Sheriff was saying about a plane, well can't see that. They are a lot of cams, security before you get on one. right?

I'm assuming that is the case that Fran was referring to earlier to you?

Yes, I've already painted my antlers orange. :)

If this has already been addressed in a previous post, please forgive me. Do we know if Cesar Laurean has any past criminal history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500