Jfk Love Child

I heard this on "Fox & Friends" this morning and couldn't wait to start researching this claim.

I'm fairly confident Vanity Fair isn't wasting their time and he is who he says he is.

or, he's someone who has been repeatedly told he looks like JFK and has decided to try it out and see what come of it.

And if he is proven to be a Kennedy what does he want to gain from this? Money? Noteirity? (however you spell that) I mean really? He does look an awful lot like a Kennedy though...

Here I went and posted a thread today thinking I hit upon some big news. Here youse guys were already into this. This is quite significant if he is the biological son of JFK in that he claims his mother was introduced to JFK by LBJ, and then the whole conspiracy thing comes into it. Also, it was this man's second birthday on the day JFK was killed. Could he have been planning to see his son on this day? Looks like they can't get John Juniors DNA because they cremated him and tossed his ashes into the sea. That's lovely, and I'd like that myself, BUT he was a Catholic and we are permitted cremation, but are supposed to be buried. Like Paddy I so wanna know now.

Interesting theory, and plausible, but... why now? Is he hoping to influence the upcoming election? Just what does he get out of it besides publicity?:confused:

Linas, good thinking. Caroline just was all whistles and bells with Obama. Very big deal. Just my opinion and now this guy comes out? Even if the article for Vanity Fair was supposedly done months and months ago, who knows? Money I so doubt is part of this. Most of the money came from Jackie, and her Onassis marriage and then from her gentleman friend. Her children received alot of loot from Onassis. My mom was telling me that Jackie claimed LBJ came onto her more than a few times and he was crude? Who knows?

My mom was telling me that Jackie claimed :sick:LBJ came onto her more than a few times and he was crude? Who knows?

:sick::sick: LBJ ......Yep you mom is right....LBJ was a JERK.........

:sick::sick: LBJ ......Yep you mom is right....LBJ was a JERK.........

Considering I am so youthful I only know from my mom. LOL Naw, indeed he was. Mom also has a theory they switched kids at some point. The little John John you see in the video's and photographs with his dad she swears is not the little John John that saluted his murdered father. She also swears that the John John who went down in the plane was not a Kennedy. Jackie's sister "dated" Ari and sis went along all the time. Like on a yacht to which she was ordered back by her husband. Again, I'm too young to recall any of that. I'm only 47. LOL Interesting stuff.

Where is the other thread? Is his mother named? I might have missed it in the article. I'm from Texas and would love to hear who she is. :)

Where is the other thread? Is his mother named? I might have missed it in the article. I'm from Texas and would love to hear who she is. :)

Hey New Mom. Go to the section of the board that's "bizarre news". It's posted two down from this section. His name is Worthington I believe. It is fascinating stuff.

Me too. I heard that she supposedly lives or lived in Houston. They didn't say a name as far as seen or heard.

Could it be that the woman JFK had the affair with was Lady Bird's friend? Perhaps he waited until Lady Bird passed? If the timing they say about the Vanity Fair article is correct I guess not. Sorry I am obsessed now about this.

Considering I am so youthful I only know from my mom. LOL Naw, indeed he was. Mom also has a theory they switched kids at some point. The little John John you see in the video's and photographs with his dad she swears is not the little John John that saluted his murdered father. She also swears that the John John who went down in the plane was not a Kennedy. Jackie's sister "dated" Ari and sis went along all the time. Like on a yacht to which she was ordered back by her husband. Again, I'm too young to recall any of that. I'm only 47. LOL Interesting stuff.

Now, that I've never heard...about switching littel John John.:waitasec:
The sister was a known fact of dating Ari.

:waitasec: I'm gonna have to google some comparison photos. I think little john-john grew up to look exactly like a combo of his mom and dad.

I can't speculate if he went down in the plane, but I don't think that there was any advantage to faking a Kennedy death.

Thanks Filly, I found it! You're right, this is fascinating!

kato - I'm dying to know who his mother is???? Do you have any guesses? All it said is a political family in S. Texas close to LBJ.

All I can think of is the family in Montgomery or Liberty where the grandfather was a former governor and his son a congressman, was shot and killed by his wife in the 70's or early 80's. I can't for the life of me remember the family name. I haven't had my coffee yet. I'm sure it's not them, but that's all I can come up with this morning. LOL

I do find this fascinating and I want to know who the mother is.

Linas, good thinking. Caroline just was all whistles and bells with Obama. Very big deal. Just my opinion and now this guy comes out? Even if the article for Vanity Fair was supposedly done months and months ago, who knows? Money I so doubt is part of this. Most of the money came from Jackie, and her Onassis marriage and then from her gentleman friend. Her children received alot of loot from Onassis. My mom was telling me that Jackie claimed LBJ came onto her more than a few times and he was crude? Who knows?

I heard he used to take meetings while he was on "the throne". The person would sit on the edge of the bathtub and they would talk.

Thanks Filly, I found it! You're right, this is fascinating!

kato - I'm dying to know who his mother is???? Do you have any guesses? All it said is a political family in S. Texas close to LBJ.

All I can think of is the family in Montgomery or Liberty where the grandfather was a former governor and his son a congressman, was shot and killed by his wife in the 70's or early 80's. I can't for the life of me remember the family name. I haven't had my coffee yet. I'm sure it's not them, but that's all I can come up with this morning. LOL

I do find this fascinating and I want to know who the mother is.

That would be T. Cullen Davis.

I'm thinking she maybe connected the Price Daniel family. He was a Dem. senator, speaker of the house, AG for TX, and then governor. LBJ appointed him to some offices. His wife was Jean Houston who was a great-great granddaughter of Sam Houston.

http://www.jfkjronline.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&=44
http://www.jfkjronline.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&=438

:waitasec: I'm gonna have to google some comparison photos. I think little john-john grew up to look exactly like a combo of his mom and dad.

I can't speculate if he went down in the plane, but I don't think that there was any advantage to faking a Kennedy death.

Golf Mom, my mom doesn't believe they faked his death. She believes that he was not the biological son of JFK. She thinks Jackie pulled a fast one on her husband in revenge. Jackie's father was handsome. My mom though goes by the chest. I know she's wackadoo, but she got a point. The Kennedy's although athletic weren't built like that son with a big barrell chest. Old photos of Ari show how muscular he was with the hairy chest and all. Ari also coincidently had a "biological" son who was killed in a plane crash. Ari loved Maria Callas, but wanted the most sought after woman in the world. Plus Ari was hanging with Jackie way long before anyone knew. He has passed and killed at such a young age I shouldn't even be relaying any of this I know. The fact they cremated him though, but didn't BURY his ashes is odd. Also against the Church. Cremation is fine except you have to bury them. Then again the Kennedy's Catholic Church and the rest of ours are two different things. Different laws seemed to apply.

http://www.jfkjronline.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&=44
http://www.jfkjronline.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&=438

tks for links.

I have the Memorial edition of Newsweek of John John on my coffee table since his death...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back