Jfk Love Child

I heard he used to take meetings while he was on "the throne". The person would sit on the edge of the bathtub and they would talk.

Ewwwww, I understand that his wife was the money. It was her family that got him far in politics and his wife was very loved. That's just crude the man doing that. BTW, thank you to all our Texas friends here. You have a wonderful State and a great flag and a cute quaterback. LOL Mad respect for you all.

Price Daniel is exactly who I was thinking of!!! Thanks Kato!! I couldn't for the life of me remember who it was. I remember they did have connections to LBJ and were descendants of Sam Houston. I think we may be on to something! :waitasec:

Cullen Davis was in Fort Worth and I don't think his family had strong political ties. That SOB. I can't believe he's not rotting away in prison as we speak. :furious:

Anyway, back to the subject - I think there may be a connection here with the Daniel family!!! Do you remember Price Daniel, Jr. was shot and killed by his second wife? I remember reading the book years ago. His sister tried to get custody of their children during the murder trial. If I remember correctly, the wife was not convicted. Maybe the sister is Worthington's mother. :waitasec:

kato and I were discussing who we think Worthington's mother may be on the other thread. I guess we need to ask a mod to combine the threads.

We both think there may be a connection to the Price Daniel family of South Texas. They had ties to LBJ and were descendants of Sam Houston. There is a daughter/sister named Jean Houston. I wonder if she could be Worthington's mother?

I find this all very fascinating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_Daniel

I think Jack Worthington looks like Ted Kennedy.

kato and I were discussing who we think Worthington's mother may be on the other thread. I guess we need to ask a mod to combine the threads.

We both think there may be a connection to the Price Daniel family of South Texas. They had ties to LBJ and were descendants of Sam Houston. There is a daughter/sister named Jean Houston. I wonder if she could be Worthington's mother?

I find this all very fascinating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_Daniel

Thank you New Mom, and Kato. It is fascinating. Look and your post is all number 2's for that one. Whatever that means. LOL 2XL, I thought the same exact thing that he looks like Teddy. We've only got to see Teddy old so who knows what JFK would have looked like up there in years?

Interesting. I wonder who is going to offer up the DNA to be tested.... IF anyone will offer it up. Anyone care to guess?

He really does resemble JFK.

If he really wants them tested to prove paternity, he can have a judge issue a court order for a DNA sample... if no one in the Kennedy clan is willing to provide a sample.

I really don't know what he hopes to accomplish by proving he is his son. Sounds like someone just wants their 15 minutes. He is entitled to nothing even if he is proven to be JFK's son.:rolleyes:

Have you ever thought that maybe he just wants closure to prove who is father really is?!?

And if he is proven to be a Kennedy what does he want to gain from this? Money? Noteirity? (however you spell that) I mean really? He does look an awful lot like a Kennedy though...

Why is it the first thing people think of is what does he want out of this?! Maybe he just wants to know once and for all who is father really is?! Maybe he wants to try to develop a relationship with his half siblings!

He is no different from an adoptee seeking out their birth parents, IMHO. He has the RIGHT to know who is biological parents are. It just happens that his biological parent might have been John F. Kennedy... :rolleyes:

Price Daniel is exactly who I was thinking of!!! Thanks Kato!! I couldn't for the life of me remember who it was. I remember they did have connections to LBJ and were descendants of Sam Houston. I think we may be on to something! :waitasec:

Cullen Davis was in Fort Worth and I don't think his family had strong political ties. That SOB. I can't believe he's not rotting away in prison as we speak. :furious:

Anyway, back to the subject - I think there may be a connection here with the Daniel family!!! Do you remember Price Daniel, Jr. was shot and killed by his second wife? I remember reading the book years ago. His sister tried to get custody of their children during the murder trial. If I remember correctly, the wife was not convicted. Maybe the sister is Worthington's mother. :waitasec:

No, I didn't read that book. I'm gonna have to now.

(snipped)

The fact they cremated him though, but didn't BURY his ashes is odd. Also against the Church. Cremation is fine except you have to bury them. Then again the Kennedy's Catholic Church and the rest of ours are two different things. Different laws seemed to apply.

Why is that odd?

I have my father's ashes on my mantelpiece in my living room and he passed in 2001. From what I understand, there are many people that retain the ashes within their families as opposed to burying them or spreading the ashes somewhere...

I think Jack is definitely a Kennedy. I'd be shocked if the DNA test said otherwise!

And if he is proven to be a Kennedy what does he want to gain from this? Money? Noteirity? (however you spell that) I mean really? He does look an awful lot like a Kennedy though...
I agree with this man that it is his duty to make it known if he is JFK's child. It has nothing to do with money or fame. It has to do with history, IMO. JFK was our President. I would be willing to bet that he is successful in his own right and has no need for money or fame. IMO, he becomes a target by revealing who he is. Who's to say that some nut won't try to kill him?

I have no idea how this will turn out, but I'm assuming that he has good reason to believe that he may be JFK's son. Perhaps, as another poster said, he promised his mother not to make it public until she died.

If Ted Kennedy is truly willing to aid in DNA testing, this guy must have something that convinced him to do so. Letters from JFK asking about the baby??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back