Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this one earlier:
Mike Jacques (802) 728-4804 1850 E Bethel Rd, Randolph Center, VT 05061

I got this one earlier:
Mike Jacques (802) 728-4804 1850 E Bethel Rd, Randolph Center, VT 05061

yes, he's listed as Randolph Ctr, VT...

& btw...hey there TM:)

eta....if anyone does Facebook, there's a Mike Jacques there also...i don't do any of the Facebook, Myspace stuff, so i can't look to see if it's him....

I know this is wrong for me to go here but the thought of him buying coffee and cigs before doing anything to Brooke kills me. It looks so "whatever"... I know he has not been charged with anything but still, I have to say, standing there, coffee, cigs. I'm just sick!

You also have the Berlin Pond Resevoir which is 25.2 mi – about 33 mins from Randolph, VT right off Highway 89 towards Montpelier.

I usually just lurk here, but I wanted to offer...
If the story about Brooke wanting to visit a friend was given through interviews with her uncle, he could have been fabricating a story... I wonder if there are other sources to back that up.

He was 27 for the offense that got him registered as a SO. Was that person also a minor? Now, he's suspected of molesting a minor from Randolph. One of Brookes friends or relatives, perhaps? Just now able to tell someone about the perv?

I wonder if mom knew about the story of meeting a friend to go the hosp.? Or, was this some lie the uncle made up after the fact?

If the story about Brooke wanting to visit a friend was given through interviews with her uncle, he could have been fabricating a story... I wonder if there are other sources to back that up.

Stop lurking and join in, jyram!

I think we've all been wanting to hear from and about the uncle since this story broke. Now I think we see why we haven't (even if he had nothing to do with Brooke's disappearance).

For Immediate Release: June 29, 2008​
On the afternoon of Sunday, June 29th, 2008, the Vermont State Police arrested Michael Jacques, age 42, of Randolph, Vermont for Aggravated Sexual Assault against a minor. This arrest is a result of the on-going investigation into the disappearance of Brooke Bennett.
Brooke Bennett is still considered missing at this time.

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_062908b_royalton.html

I am 100% on that same track, I had asked earlier if this story was told to her parents and the uncle was just doing what he was supposed to do, or if the parents didn't know about this long trip to visit someone.

Hi, Jyram! I have thought all along he made it up. I thought I recalled the parents saying they knew nothing about the hospital trip. (Because they would not have allowed it, if so.)

Of course there is little to be discovered on the RSO list:
Conviction For Aggravated Sexual AssaultSupervising Office & Phone#No longer supervised for sexual crimeConviction InformationSexual Offense Conviction(s)Date of ConvictionAGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT07-12-1993KIDNAPPING07-12-1993

maybe they found out the uncle had previously assaulted Brooke, but no evidence directly connecting him to her disappearance yet.

He was 27 for the offense that got him registered as a SO. Was that person also a minor? Now, he's suspected of molesting a minor from Randolph. One of Brookes friends or relatives, perhaps? Just now able to tell someone about the perv?

I wonder if mom knew about the story of meeting a friend to go the hosp.? Or, was this some lie the uncle made up after the fact?

that would be so simple to check out...it would have been one of the first things LE would have asked the mother, IMO...

The White River isn't far either. However, we don't know at all if she is near any water. There are many wooded areas there right off the Highway in either direction. She could be just about anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esig