Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Jyram! I have thought all along he made it up. I thought I recalled the parents saying they knew nothing about the hospital trip. (Because they would not have allowed it, if so.)

I didn't hear that, do you recall where you heard that from? Just asking.

Of course there is little to be discovered on the RSO list:
Conviction For Aggravated Sexual AssaultSupervising Office & Phone#No longer supervised for sexual crimeConviction InformationSexual Offense Conviction(s)Date of ConvictionAGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT07-12-1993KIDNAPPING07-12-1993
Those are pretty hefty charges! I wonder how long he served?

Watching a lot of true crime shows, I see that police often hold suspects on other charges to buy themselves time to continue investigating without the worry of the suspect taking off. I have a feeling this is part of the reason for his recent arrest.
I hope that more comes to light soon and Brooke can be brought home safely!

My guess is that they confinscated the uncles computer as a routine procedure and when they took a look at the images they found something or someone (under the age of consent I might add) and possibly questioned that someone and this led to the charges. Just my guess.

I doubt it was anything to do with Brooke, this is what the press release said.

I still think it was rather odd the whole thing with the uncle and her that morning, and then they found the shoe near his house. Maybe they can get something out of him while he is stagnating in the slammer on the other charge.

So do you think the police are discounting the sighting of Brooke later that morning, or do you think the uncle went back later and picked her up? I admit I'm at a bit of a loss right now. It seems the only reason he would have dropped her off was to create a cover for himself, and if that is true then this is premeditated.

So do you think the police are discounting the sighting of Brooke later that morning, or do you think the uncle went back later and picked her up? I admit I'm at a bit of a loss right now. It seems the only reason he would have dropped her off was to create a cover for himself, and if that is true then this is premeditated.
I think they have her on video from Dunkin Donuts and possibly the laundromat...they made it a point to say they were not releasing who she was with, IIRC. This could mean they saw him outside perhaps or with her during that time after he said he already dropped her off. If she was seen alone for a time...it would make sense he could have easily come back because it meant he had an opportunity which would make it premeditated.

I've been wondering for a while if he could have been the myspace friend.

For Immediate Release: June 29, 2008​

On the afternoon of Sunday, June 29th, 2008, the Vermont State Police arrested Michael Jacques, age 42, of Randolph, Vermont for Aggravated Sexual Assault against a minor. This arrest is a result of the on-going investigation into the disappearance of Brooke Bennett.
Brooke Bennett is still considered missing at this time.

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_062908b_royalton.html
Dearest Buzylady,:blowkiss:
Thank-you.

There is a press conference monday around noon in Bethal pertaining to Brooke.

The link;
http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_062908a_royalton.html

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I've been wondering for a while if he could have been the myspace friend.
Anything is possible. Maybe the uncle planted it on her myspace as his own "ruse" to throw off LE. (Which would make it even more premeditated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ