Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrest of Jacques for Aggravated Sexual Assault is not a result of Jacques sexually assaulting Brooke Bennett. Jacques was placed under arrest for sexual assault he committed against another minor in the Randolph area. The details that lead to Jacques’ arrest were uncovered by investigators assigned to investigate the disappearance of Brooke Bennett.

In order to stay focused on locating Brooke Bennett, personnel from the Chittenden Unit for Special Investigations (CUSI) have been called to further investigate the sexual assault for which Jacques was arrested.

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_062908b_royalton.html (Bolded by me)

Clarification from LE.

Catching up I see my thoughts about the uncle aren't new thoughts here! :blowkiss: to all. I'm still trying to find where the video is of her. If someone has it handy would they post it? I'm still catching up. Thanks.
I can probably find it for you, Dearheart. :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372726,00.html

I have always thought the uncle was involved. Too many red flags for me where he was concerned. (I caught some carp for it earlier! LOL)

The arrest of Jacques for Aggravated Sexual Assault is not a result of Jacques sexually assaulting Brooke Bennett. Jacques was placed under arrest for sexual assault he committed against another minor in the Randolph area. The details that lead to Jacques’ arrest were uncovered by investigators assigned to investigate the disappearance of Brooke Bennett.

In order to stay focused on locating Brooke Bennett, personnel from the Chittenden Unit for Special Investigations (CUSI) have been called to further investigate the sexual assault for which Jacques was arrested.

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/press/press_062908b_royalton.html (Bolded by me)

Clarification from LE.

Sucks to be an RSO when a young girl goes missing.

Thank you for the link, SS!! :blowkiss:

A family member searching for her Thursday in Brookfield — near her uncle's home, where she spent the night — found items belonging to her near Route 65 that were similar to what she had been wearing, prompting an intensive search by police and dogs in the area of the Floating Bridge, a popular hangout among local teens.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372726,00.html

Thanks, Dark. However, I was wondering if it was already planned before they decided to arrest him or after they did arrest him. In other words, was it just a normal presser?
My dearest SS,:blowkiss:
The press release was announced today, later this afternoon. That coincides with Jacques arrest. So it is possible that something will come to light of his arrest. He is going to appear in court at 1:00 pm, so it might very well be that they will announce that he will be charged in connection with Brooke's disappearance. The time of the press conference says afternoon and the time will be announced. So it might be taking place after the court appearance.
It was not a planned conference. They do not announce those on a sunday unless there is something more that they are waiting for. As in evidence conformation.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Sucks to be an RSO when a young girl goes missing.

Yep, it sure does when the RSO is the last to see the young girl.
I pegged this creep from the start. To many questions about Uncle from the beginning.

Originally Posted by dark_shadows
Dearest Spazkat,:blowkiss:
Brian Rooney was brought into my the Correctional Facility that I worked at on unrelated sex charges. He was in the unit that I worked in. He was a suspect in the Michelle Gardner Quinn murder. He was not in there long before they found evidence to charge him.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

It was my K9 that garnered the five search warrants against him LE told me - I came face-to-face with him ... I can't imagine having a job where I was working around people who had committed crimes like this ...

There is more than one Brooke Bennett on myspace. I don't know what you are referencing, but if it is not this Brooke's site...then it sounds like a very strange coincidence.

She probably got annoyed with rndom people messaging to her- asking her where she was. It's quite publicized that she's an active myspace user. People probably plugged in the name and commented/messaged this poor girl- and she's trying to get it to stop.

BTW- Brooke Bennett is the name of a former US olympic swimmer (I think she's trying for comeback).

The FOX video SS linked for me is an interview with her dad. What stood out for me is the reason he shut down her PRIVATE myspace was that he didn't care for who was contacting her and trying to be her friend. He said he didn't know who they were.

I just thought that was interesting.

Thanks, SS, for still looking! I'm still looking too. Dang, I thought it would be easy to find here!

Originally Posted by dark_shadows
Dearest Spazkat,:blowkiss:
Brian Rooney was brought into my the Correctional Facility that I worked at on unrelated sex charges. He was in the unit that I worked in. He was a suspect in the Michelle Gardner Quinn murder. He was not in there long before they found evidence to charge him.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

It was my K9 that garnered the five search warrants against him LE told me - I came face-to-face with him ... I can't imagine having a job where I was working around people who had committed crimes like this ...
Dearest K9-Chaser,:blowkiss:
Hello!!
Very nice to see you.
It surley was a tough job.
Rooney has very evil eyes. Very evil. I am sure that you know what I mean since you saw him also. He was in segregation and not allowed other inmates when he was in the unit I worked in. He did not go into population until he was transfered to NWS.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

The FOX video SS linked for me is an interview with her dad. What stood out for me is the reason he shut down her PRIVATE myspace was that he didn't care for who was contacting her and trying to be her friend. He said he didn't know who they were.

I just thought that was interesting.

Thanks, SS, for still looking! I'm still looking too. Dang, I thought it would be easy to find here!
Dearest Taximom,:blowkiss:
WCAX said that there were people on Brooke's myspace who should not have been befriending her. They said they were too old to be on her myspace.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dearest K9-Chaser,:blowkiss:
Hello!!
Very nice to see you.
It surley was a tough job.
Rooney has very evil eyes. Very evil. I am sure that you know what I mean since you saw him also. He was in segregation and not allowed other inmates when he was in the unit I worked in. He did not go into population until he was transfered to NWS.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I have to agree with you on the eyes. I think that some of the inmates would have smacked him around if they knew some of the things that he had done ...

Sorry, Taxi. I don't know what happened to it! LOL I find a ton of mentions, but not the actual video.

I was looking up Michael Jacques on myspace and came up with 50 from the phillipines. Ugh. Of course, he wouldn't use his real name...but I had to look anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen