FL - Mark Schwab facing execution for the '91 murder of Junny Rios-Martinez

We're all God's children and we all are flawed.

I say "pull the switch." If they "press a button" or do it by some other means, whatever. I'll stick with "pull the switch." I think people know what I mean at any rate. The end result is the same for the poor soul strapped to the gurney.
ok ---- I lied------ gotta respond again
they have no soul

I say "pull the switch." If they "press a button" or do it by some other means, whatever. I'll stick with "pull the switch." I think people know what I mean at any rate. The end result is the same for the poor soul strapped to the gurney.

Again with the assumptions. Soul? I think not.:princes:

I can't speak for the Department of Criminal Justice, but I think Texas was pretty pissed that they had to reschedule some of these guys. LOL Its like chop chop people, we've got a schedule to keep.

What did actually warm my heart was the final statement of the inmate they executed a short time ago. If all of the inmates gave final statements like his, I may not hold as much hatred in my heart for them. Here's what Karl Chamberlain said in June when he was executed:

I want you all to know, everyone with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. Thank you for being here today to honor Falicia Prechtl, whom I didn't even know. To celebrate my death. My death began on August 2, 1991 and continued when I began to see the beautiful and innocent life that I had taken. I am so terribly sorry. I wish I could die more than once to tell you how sorry I am. I have said in interviews, if you want to hurt me and choke me, that's how terrible I felt before this crime. I am sorry, it is her innocence and her life which began the remorse every since December 1, 1991. I have embraced life. Thank you for being a part of my life. I love you. May God be with us all. May God have mercy on us all. I am ready. Please do not hate anybody because.......(end of statement)
Wow sounds sincere. I wish I could find the link for you Jeana that the Pig John Thanos said after he killed local kids by me that my family knew, he talked of doing horrible things to them even after they were dead. He showed NO remorse and the State of Maryland executed his butt! You are right, if only they all seemed that remorseful.

Just because he had a human form with blood running through his veins, doesn't make him human. One needs a SOUL to be human.

The death penalty is a pretty damn good deterrent for this son of a , isnt't it? Won't be raping and killing any more babies.

He was someone's family and HIS FAMILY are more of his victims. HE PUT them through what they've been through all of his life, being in and out of prison and having to watch him die. Ever think about that?

Besides, we're not so much joyful about him dying, just that he's dead.

Well Said Jeanna:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have to say, that "poor soul" has it easy. I have not read one thing about that "poor soul" Junny in any of your posts. Junny did not get to say goodbye. Junny did not get to pick his last meal. Junny did not get a sedative before he was murdered. Junny did not get 16 extra years of life.

I'm sorry, but "this poor soul" got off pretty damn easy. Did Junny? No, not so much...

I dont think these kind of killers are "God's Children" at all. I think they are the Spawn of the Devil himself and a bullet to the head is too good for them IMO
I prefer to think about the "Poor Soul" tortured and violated and screaming in pain from their murderous hands

I knew it!!!:crazy:

ETA: of course he's human and of course he has a soul!
and I knew you would agree that this monster has a soul----:mad:
I simply dont understand how you can think that- will never understand, and dont want to understand-
and o/t but o/t at the same time- why can you say he has a soul, but an aborted fetus doesnt?
SCM knows I am pro choice and pro dp= not trying to change the subject- just again trying to understand how you (scm) can be one but not the other based on who does and who doenst have a soul

Well, not you, . You're super human!:crazy:

And not only that, but I have to believe that some of the new smilies he put in place were just for me!!

Check 'em out:

:Crown::gold_crown:

Two new gold crowns, just for me, the Queen.

Now off with the prisoners' heads!! LOL

I dont think these kind of killers are "God's Children" at all. I think they are the Spawn of the Devil himself and a bullet to the head is too good for them IMO
I prefer to think about the "Poor Soul" tortured and violated and screaming in pain from their murderous hands

You're exactly right. They were put on earth simply to cause pain and misery in others. Not God's children.

And not only that, but I have to believe that some of the new smilies he put in place were just for me!!

Check 'em out:

You could dress up in a slinky leather warden's suit and make it really interesting!;)

Check 'em out:

Suck up...geesh. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77