FL - Mark Schwab facing execution for the '91 murder of Junny Rios-Martinez

Some great folks after my own heart! :crazy:

I am a huge advocate of the death penalty or 'capital punishment' however one chooses to identify it. When the Supreme Court of the U.S. actually took time to peruse whether or not lethal injection was 'cruel and unusual punishment' I just about went nutz! No kidding, think about it—a person gets a 3-part cocktail—1 part total narcotic to induce sleep and relaxation; 1 part paralysis inducer to assist in slower to no breath; and, 1 part gentle high potency barbiturate for assistance stopping the heart. Cruel? Unusual? The only thing cruel and unusual about it is…

To this day I am working on Pay-Per-View executions. Society wants more deterrents to stop capital crimes? People pay money to see men and women stand toe to toe and beat hell out of each other. Imagine PPV, the possibilities are staggering. :boohoo:

I've always disliked the Dallas Cowboys but the Great State of Texas believes in efficiency; may the lord bless and keep them. I used to say, "Never commit your last crime in Florida" insofar as I actually met the warden of FL. State Penitentiary and the man wanted electric bleachers! But now, the title goes to Texas.

Hang em' high!

Hello to: All of you: especially, , Jeana, michelle, Data 05, Ciara, and truecrimefan; I'd have no problem whatsoever administering the 'cocktail' one by one!

Okay, I can't give you a "Howdy" being I'm in the N.E., but how about a "Hey"! How about those Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox! :)

I'm not so sure I can get into the PPV of executions. It just seems so wrong to me. Reminds me of some movie back in the late 70's or early 80's. The loss of empathy for reality TV. *But*, that is me. Yeah, I am so dating my age of myself...

I am not ready to say I could push that button. I'm not that strong ...yet. If it ever got closer to my own, I would not ever hesitate. That is tough reality piece of knowledge I need to digest.

It's pretty typical for folks who don't agree with the DP to get accused of defending murderers.

I know how you feel. We get called bloodthirsty and are reminded often of our upcoming eternal damnation. :D

It all evens out I guess. :)

If being "bloodthirsty" for these Demons means stopping THEM shedding more blood then I am all for being "bloddthirsty":)

I feel like I need Delousing after reading there:confused:

I feel like I need Delousing after reading there:confused:

How about the in love with a lifer forum? I'm sorry, but if someone is desperate enough to have a relationship with someone that they will NEVER touch and are in lurve through letters, they need to seek professional help STAT. It's crazy!

I found myself gagging many times -- I for one didn't shed a tear that this died for his crimes.
You and me both Jaded! I sincerely hope he is in Hell:)

Count me in as the 3rd who is gagging. I'm glad he's off this earth. What he did to Junny was dispecable.

How about the in love with a lifer forum? I'm sorry, but if someone is desperate enough to have a relationship with someone that they will NEVER touch and are in lurve through letters, they need to seek professional help STAT. It's crazy!

I have not read at that forum but will now:) I have read of the ones in "love" with Death Row prisoners on that Prison.com forum or is it Prisoner.com...its a HUGE forum anyway covering prisons all over the world. Some of the excuses and sympathy for these killers just blew me away.

Actually it was Prisontalk .com so not what I just said:)

I cant believe how many of them women on that site sent Schwab "nice" cards and talk about him as if he swatted a fly when he wouldnt have thought twice about Junny being one of their kids. One of those women said some of her "best pals" are on Death Row.........God help us:rolleyes:

My favorite was along these lines:

"Does anyone know how to get a warden overruled? He won't let me see my man. He's in prison for attempted murder on me and I've got a restraining order against him, but I miss him and I really need to see him!"
Heh. Let her see him. :D

Only if you used really hot water and a new bar of soap.

We had a major infestation from there when Scott Peterson was convicted - all kinds of women hoping to get in touch with him once he was officially a convicted murderer. The staff at the time had to do a major fumigation and scrape off several layers of accumulated crazy.

I used a street broom and Clorox.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Does anyone know how to get a warden overruled? He won't let me see my man. He's in prison for attempted murder on me and I've got a restraining order against him, but I miss him and I really need to see him!"

Good stuff!

This is insane! Remember the woman who married Richard Ramiraz? She was so upset because she needed to see him, boo hoo.:boohoo:

This is insane! Remember the woman who married Richard Ramiraz? She was so upset because she needed to see him, boo hoo.:boohoo:

Yeah, she's an idiot.

He's another one that should've been dead decades ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back