FL - Mark Schwab facing execution for the '91 murder of Junny Rios-Martinez

I have to say, that "poor soul" has it easy. I have not read one thing about that "poor soul" Junny in any of your posts. Junny did not get to say goodbye. Junny did not get to pick his last meal. Junny did not get a sedative before he was murdered. Junny did not get 16 extra years of life.

I'm sorry, but "this poor soul" got off pretty damn easy. Did Junny? No, not so much...
I do think it's terrible what Schwab did to Junny, and I've said as much. But, because he did horrible things to his victim does not mean he should pay for it with his life.

Schwab did not get off pretty easy. He's dead.

Again, I'll say that I get the impression people think I'm defending Schwab when I AM NOT. I know he was guilty of his crime. I just believe that he (or ANYBODY) should NOT have to pay for ANY crime with their life.

I do think it's terrible what Schwab did to Junny, and I've said as much. But, because he did horrible things to his victim does not mean he should pay for it with his life.

Again, I'll say that I get the impression people think I'm defending Schwab when I AM NOT. I know he was guilty of his crime. I just believe that he (or ANYBODY) should NOT have to pay for ANY crime with their life.

I believe they should pay with their own life.....fair's fair after all:)

I don't believe in a life for a life either, truecrimefan, and I have appreciated your contributions to this thread. It's pretty typical for folks who don't agree with the DP to get accused of defending murderers. Nothing you have posted would lead a reasonable person to believe that you're a fan of Schwab's or that you are not deeply saddened at the manner in which Junny was killed.

I don't believe in a life for a life either, truecrimefan, and I have appreciated your contributions to this thread. It's pretty typical for folks who don't agree with the DP to get accused of defending murderers. Nothing you have posted would lead a reasonable person to believe that you're a fan of Schwab's or that you are not deeply saddened at the manner in which Junny was killed.

Hey, hey, hey!!! No one said that she was defending him and you know as well as anyone else that we're reasonable. We're friends with you, aren't we? How much more reasonable can we get? :takeabow:

Okay, I hear what you are saying. I hope you do not mind me asking again, what do you think about Ted Bundy and his execution? I feel it's no less important than Schwab. I'm not challenging you, but honestly curious.

Thank you, SCM.

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. That's yours. I happen to believe that two wrongs do not make a right. :)

I think it all depends on whether you see taking the murderer's life as "wrong" and I dont. I respect you believe differently though:)

Hey, hey, hey!!! No one said that she was defending him and you know as well as anyone else that we're reasonable. We're friends with you, aren't we? How much more reasonable can we get? :takeabow:

Sweetheart - "friends with me" triple crowns you as Queen Unreasonable!!! :blowkiss:

Okay, I hear what you are saying. I hope you do not mind me asking again, what do you think about Ted Bundy and his execution? I feel it's no less important than Schwab. I'm not challenging you, but honestly curious.

I'm sure that TCF can and will answer on her own, but I will say that I don't feel differently about Bundy or anyone else's execution.

Sweetheart - "friends with me" triple crowns you as Queen Unreasonable!!! :blowkiss:

Rut row!!!! Gotta work on that!! You know I love ya! :hug:

And its because YOU'RE so reasonable that I know I can get you to change your little ole mind on the death penalty and become another Death Hag right along with me. :cloud9::angel2:

Rut row!!!! Gotta work on that!! You know I love ya! :hug:

And its because YOU'RE so reasonable that I know I can get you to change your little ole mind on the death penalty and become another Death Hag right along with me. :cloud9::angel2:

Love ya back! You can just make me an honorable Death Hag. Or - I can be your Court Jester and have you all rolling in the aisles with my respect for the scummiest of human life!

If all the Crowns are taken...can I have a tiara instead:)

Love ya back! You can just make me an honorable Death Hag. Or - I can be your Court Jester and have you all rolling in the aisles with my respect for the scummiest of human life!
death hag it is----- I am performing an unauthorized Coronation now-

Oh, believe me when I tell you that you've already got us rolling in the aisles for that!!!!!

:laughbounce::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back