Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading about some cases FBI and international LE have worked on in the past and they operate in news groups with codes. The most informative article I found regarding how they operate was an affidavit by FBI but in parts it's so disturbingly graphic. I'm afraid to post the link.

It's a case out of Georgia; Bart Husky child *advertiser censored* case. Walker county messenger is the publication that published the affidavit telling about the codes and how they escape detection by LE. It's on the FBI's web site so I guess it's okay to google it. I was a type of net nanny when the net first started and I have to tell you; my idea of child abuse was using a bad word for a child to see. I'm really shocked and sickened by what goes on. These people are the worst of the worst.

You're not kidding. I found the article, and am beyond disgusted.

his sisters name has already been posted more than once, and the BF may definetly be involved.
i think we were looking for all information and possibilities.

Allen

Speaking for myself, I think its wrong to drag in the names of minor sex crime victims onto a public board and I think its wrong to put the name of any current or former boyfriend of AR on a public board, whether or not its public record or easy to find or on myspace and I'm not too comfortable with assuming that just because Person A has the last name of Person B that they are related.

But, that's just me.

He appears to have been more concerned about Brooke's mother and sister than he was about his wife, and frankly I can see why if she bought the story that her daughter was holding sex toys "for a friend". I would love to have seen the look on the investigators' faces when she came out with that one.

Huh? What? She told them AR was holding sex toys for a friend?:bang:

his sisters name has already been posted more than once, and the BF may definetly be involved.

Allen
i belive on top of that someone posted her husbands myspace profile back a while ago.

Allen

Does NO ONE feel squeemish about putting the name of Jacques sister, an alleged vicim of child rape on this board or the name of an alleged boyfriend of AR's who are not known to have any connection with this crime????

wellllll, yeah a bit......but i don't want to know AR's sisters' name though...

OK, it's coming up! Do I have to load it into photobucket or something first or can I just upload it straight to here?

TIA!

wellllll, yeah a bit......but i don't want to know AR's sisters' name though...
and i said i would not post that even though i know it.
on top of all this my niece was murdered in Barre at age 15 and ive been through all this they need to fry the ppl.

Allen

It's probably not so much that they're stupid but that their 'addiction' is so out of control that they take greater & greater risks.

Yep! that's why he planned on torturing and killing Brooke it was the next step in his sick addiction!

I've been following this since Brooke went missing. I'm trying really hard to keep up but on busy days I just can't. Can someone tell where the nfo is about MJ's sister and father?

Does NO ONE feel squeemish about putting the name of Jacques sister, an alleged vicim of child rape on this board or the name of an alleged boyfriend of AR's who are not known to have any connection with this crime????

We are protecting AR, we should protect the others.

well AR name was posted back day 1 almost i think we all know it, as was the others.
my info came fist hand from someone who actually spoke to a family member only a few days ago.
I am local to this and the town is right next door.
i refuse to be the one to be blamed for putting out info.
so as a local person i will not post anymore information i recieve.

Allen

Let's try this...

BFPPhoto-GoodQuality.jpg

I think everyone here has been careful with naming juveniles. Some of us have known who A.R. is since almost the beginning of this horror....and to my knowledge, nobody has used her name.

I'm trying to catch up here, so please forgive me if someone else has pointed this out:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

in the comments, someone knows (from a source they refuse to quote) that Denise walked in on MJ and AR in the act and walked out and never said anything. Seems to me that LE should be tracking that commenter down and finding out who that source is and what else Denise has told them. IMO, if she knew what was happening and did nothing she's just as guilty as the rest of them.

The same whistle blower commentator of the Denise catching AR and MJ also stated that MJ's relative (the one assaulted by him whom we are assuming is his sister) committed suicide.

Allen

AR is definitly involved but we use her initials. I think we should protect juvenile 2 the same as juvenile 1. So far, to me, it looks like they were using him to frame him for Brooke's murder. He should be protected, IMO.

Thank you VTGirl81.:blowkiss:

Finally a face to the perv. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads