Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to read each and every post but I missed that. Is it fact that she slept on the floor in a sleeping bag every night or did she actually have a bed and just sometimes slept on the floor????? Please someone answer me this because it is very odd to me if it is the former, and ya'll usually don't answer me. boo hoo

I read this somewhere, too, but I don't think we should make a big deal out of it. These families are not well-to-do. The point is that the family loved her and gave her a home, maybe not our concept, but they cared for her.

According to the latest post on Topix, a Fairfax, OK man has been detained on failing to register as a sex offender but is also being questioned about the girls.

According to the latest post on Topix, a Fairfax, OK man has been detained on failing to register as a sex offender but is also being questioned about the girls....

sex offender is possibly NA, 6 feet tall...

This was the post:

"I live and work in rural osage county. Today I was contacted by the US Marshal service in reference to a man that is sought for questioning in the murder of these two young girls. For the past 8 hours we've been conducting surveillance on a residence where he is supposed to reside in Fairfax Oklahoma. At approximately 0115 hrs. this man was located and arrested on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender in Osage County. His name was William Henry Byrd. Being a father of 3 my heart goes out to the families involved. God bless."

Claycat,

He looks like the POI. I am sooooooooooo hoping this is the guy!!!

Claycat,

He looks like the POI. I am sooooooooooo hoping this is the guy!!!

He is a lot older than 35. One thing interesting to note is on his record, it says his crime was not aggravated. (I think that means he didn't use a gun, but I'm not sure.) Also, it says he is not habitual.

I found another document where he filed a suit against the private prison he was in for abusive treatment. It's odd that he was in a private prison. I know that's happening more and more, but...

Fairfax and Weleetka are 122 miles apart. I wonder what type of vehicle he has.

Don't get too excited yet! LE is known for trying to make everything fit just as quickly as possible. They want to solve the crime.

All I know, so far, is they have found a generic NA to fit their generic POI. We don't even know if there is a generic white truck in the picture yet. Let's wait and see!

Don't get too excited yet! LE is known for trying to make everything fit just as quickly as possible. They want to solve the crime.

All I know, so far, is they have found a generic NA to fit their generic POI. We don't even know if there is a generic white truck in the picture yet. Let's wait and see!

True, but except for Timothy Creech, this is the closest looking person I've seen yet.

And we would want LE to make sure it was 150% correct in this case. I just can't believe that nobody has come forward knowing something ... anything about this. Idiots talk and I'm surprised the person that did this hasn't yet.

I have tried to read each and every post but I missed that. Is it fact that she slept on the floor in a sleeping bag every night or did she actually have a bed and just sometimes slept on the floor????? Please someone answer me this because it is very odd to me if it is the former, and ya'll usually don't answer me. boo hoo

I don't have a link for it, but her grandfather stated in an interview that she slept in a sleeping bag and I believe he said "in front of the TV". I was just wondering if this was a temporary arrangement or if she slept there all the time. For some reason, it just struck me as strange.

But his hair is way too short and the photos were taken in 2007. No way it grew down his back in one year, JMO.

Could've been a wig or one of those baseball caps with long hair ... just a thought ....

They have said that they didn't think the girls were sexually molested so what makes them think it was a sexual predator or are they just interested in him because he is an American Indian?

Someone may have reported him as a look alike for the POI and they just want to question him.

I don't think William Henry Byrd's hair is short in the mugshot last year, it looks like it's just tucked in his jumper.
This guy looks A LOT like the POI...way more than the Timothy Creech guy.
Also, why a sexual predator? Simple, this killing could be an abduction gone wrong.
We'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up.

If you click through the pictures it shows a couple side views and his hair is a little above the shoulders.

I don't think William Henry Byrd's hair is short in the mugshot last year, it looks like it's just tucked in his jumper.
This guy looks A LOT like the POI...way more than the Timothy Creech guy.
Also, why a sexual predator? Simple, this killing could be an abduction gone wrong.
We'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up.

ok..I didn't click through the pics. Let me check them out.

ETA:

It is shoulder length, but that was 13 months ago (if you go by the date the girl's were killed), and I guess some people can grow hair 6 or 7 inches in a year.
Again...we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members