Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my Main Man in Weleetka
Perhaps THIS is the reason the 911 tape has not been released and why now we will only hear a PART of the tape??

According to Rose Whitaker (Skyla's Mom) and Radio Chatter the Plackers were NOT AT HOME until after 5:15 PM on Sunday. When the girls were killed (and the shots fired) the Plackers weren't home! And Rose knew the girls were dead before she arrived at the scene.

There is little communication between the two families now, Rose Whitaker is not speaking to the Plackers. Rose said that when Peter Placker called her to tell her he'd found the girls dead he said "when we got home they weren't here and I went looking for them".

Rose says either Peter lied to her or lied to LE.

It is not known whether Peter tried to call Taylor whne they got home and got no answer, but it is said that ROSE called Skyla and got no answer on the SECOND call, the one made after 5PM.

Rose did speak to Skyla in the 1st phone call around 4:30-ish - everything was fine, nothing happening, Skyla was not alarmed or upset at all.

The crime scene was secured as soon as the 1st LE officer arrived, Claudia was not allowed to see Skyla AFTER LE arrived.

Radio Chatter between various LE officers that day

Report: Dispatch call went out - "caller came home, found 2 girls dead"
LE, EMT's initially confused as to location, first responders went to the Placker house - they thought the girls were in the house

Report: 1st officers - hold scene - set up road blocks and perimeters at the scene - keep all family and onlookers back to the outer perimeter - no-one but investigaotors inside the tape - nobody leaves until they are questioned and their shoes are examined and prints taken of their shoes - rain coming, work fast, can't wait - get lights coming NOW".

Report: OSBI called to scene - keep everyone including family there - Officers to stay with onlookers and family - no-one leaves

My Opinion

Hello All~

Flowerchild~
Your posts from "your main man in Weleetka" :) are awesome. Thanks so much for continuing to put them on this website. Tell your friend thank-you also.

Do we know for certain that there were "kill shots" to the head? I realize the grma said that (or something along those lines) but has LE ever confirmed or denied those statements?

LE, just aren't giving out much information at all. I would imagine that won't be put on the table until there is a trial.

According to Rose Whitaker (Skyla's Mom) and Radio Chatter the Plackers were NOT AT HOME until after 5:15 PM on Sunday. When the girls were killed (and the shots fired) the Plackers weren't home! And Rose knew the girls were dead before she arrived at the scene.

This would explain why the Plackers did not hear the gun shots. I realize there were different theories explaining why they may not have heard the gunshots but, this explains it completely.

Perhaps THIS is the reason the 911 tape has not been released and why now we will only hear a PART of the tape??

There is little communication between the two families now, Rose Whitaker is not speaking to the Plackers. Rose said that when Peter Placker called her to tell her he'd found the girls dead he said "when we got home they weren't here and I went looking for them".

It is not known whether Peter tried to call Taylor whne they got home and got no answer, but it is said that ROSE called Skyla and got no answer on the SECOND call, the one made after 5PM.

Rose did speak to Skyla in the 1st phone call around 4:30-ish - everything was fine, nothing happening, Skyla was not alarmed or upset at all.

The crime scene was secured as soon as the 1st LE officer arrived, Claudia was not allowed to see Skyla AFTER LE arrived.

LE, EMT's initially confused as to location, first responders went to the Placker house - they thought the girls were in the house

Report: 1st officers - hold scene - set up road blocks and perimeters at the scene - keep all family and onlookers back to the outer perimeter - no-one but investigaotors inside the tape - nobody leaves until they are questioned and their shoes are examined and prints taken of their shoes - rain coming, work fast, can't wait - get lights coming NOW".

Report: OSBI called to scene - keep everyone including family there - Officers to stay with onlookers and family - no-one leaves

My Opinion

I am confused. Is this information overheard on police scanners?

With the dispatchers I have heard lately in other cases I can certainly understand the confusion. This came into one police department and had to be directed to another sherriff's office because of which side of the road the girls were found on. It seems this road splits two counties.

I thought we had heard about the 5:08pm phone call placed to the Placker home by Rose. I have no doubt whatsoever that LE have records of all phone calls of all family members including the children.

I think on this one I will just have to see what really is truth and what is not.

I sure dont think that PP lied to police and if they had ridden into town and back for something I dont think they would have kept that from LE. If the Plackers were gone from home then how does Agent Rosser know the girls left at 4:30 that day?

That is the great thing about telephonic communication evidence. It is easily obtainable. And imo, OSBI has never given one hint that they dont believe PP or that they have any suspicions about him. In fact they said he did the right thing by keeping everyone away from the crime scene.

imoo

FlowerChild your are an awesome sleuther...
Your contact needs a box of cigars.
This new intel sure does explain alot. So many of the blanks are filled in with this info. It answers so many questions that have been left hanging in mid air. Thank you
:blowkiss:

My Opinion

Thank you for the information, FC. :)

Just one question, why would Rose accuse Peter of lying to the police when you posted that the dispatch call went out as, "caller came home, found 2 girls dead?"
It sounds to me he told them he was out if that's the dispatch that went out from his call.

I don't recall any details in the media about where the Plackers were leading up to Peter going to look for Taylor, so maybe that explains why he went out after them when he got home and they weren't there???
Was Peter quoted in the media saying he was home when they were killed or something?

I hate to hear the families aren't talking, because i know grief can cause all kind of emotions, and add that to the fact so many locals are gossiping on websites about the Plackers and Peter in particular. I hope Rose, and the Whitakers are not letting rumors get to them.
I just think both families are suffering and I'd hate to have them angry with each other.
:/

FlowerChild your are an awesome sleuther...
Your contact needs a box of cigars.
This new intel sure does explain alot. So many of the blanks are filled in with this info. It answers so many questions that have been left hanging in mid air. Thank you
:blowkiss:

Please fill me in..lol
I'm confused by this new information as far as how important it is.
What does it clear up for you???
Trust me...I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to know, because I might be missing something.

Thank you.
:)

If they were not home when the girls left, that would explain the conflicting times about when they left the house. Some have said 5:00 p.m. and others have said 4:30.

If they were not home when the girls left, that would explain the conflicting times about when they left the house. Some have said 5:00 p.m. and others have said 4:30.

OSBI Agent Rosser told Greta that the girls left around 4:30 pm.

imoo

Please fill me in..lol
I'm confused by this new information as far as how important it is.
What does it clear up for you???
Trust me...I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to know, because I might be missing something.

Thank you.
:)

I am at a loss too.

From what Rose said and what the Radio Chatter said is consistent ...not inconsistent.:confused:

imoo

Maybe not so much for me.. but others have asked over & over Why did he walk to find girls, The Gma of Skyla saying she saw wounds & others not thinking she did, wondering about the smarts of LE in getting evidence, because if the intel is correct they knew that rain was coming & it sounded like they were on the dot, & one of the family members made a statement that they were out there till 3am, & we still have the mysterious credible witness

But on June 8 the family's worst fears came true. That Sunday afternoon Taylor and her best friend, Skyla Whitaker, 11, asked if they could walk a half mile up a dirt road to a bridge over a creek. "At first I told her no, but then I figured it would be okay because it was something they could do before Skyla's mother picked her up," says Peter, 48, a mechanic who moved the family from Oklahoma City three years ago in search of a safer environment. When the girls didn't return as quickly as expected or answer Taylor's cell phone, Peter went looking for them.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=253917#post253917

Nowhere in the article does it say that the grandparents were home when they talked to her. They could have been on the phone.

But on June 8 the family's worst fears came true. That Sunday afternoon Taylor and her best friend, Skyla Whitaker, 11, asked if they could walk a half mile up a dirt road to a bridge over a creek. "At first I told her no, but then I figured it would be okay because it was something they could do before Skyla's mother picked her up," says Peter, 48, a mechanic who moved the family from Oklahoma City three years ago in search of a safer environment. When the girls didn't return as quickly as expected or answer Taylor's cell phone, Peter went looking for them.

Nowhere in the article does it say that the grandparents were home when they talked to her. They could have been on the phone.

I don't think I have heard PP say that they were specifically at home. You are right they could have ridden to town and had already told the girls "no" before they left then the girls called them back and Peter gave in.

They may not even have a land line but just cell phones.

imoo

I think that Rose needs to rethink being angry or considering him a liar until it is proven he told LE anything. It sounds to me like he did tell them initially that they weren't home. If Peter and Vicky then said they were home upon other interviews...they have a problem.

I find it odd that Jessica Brown from the OSBI went into the whole scenario of the wind blowing the sound away from their house and with the ac on and tv on...said it was the reason they may not have heard the shots now tho. Why would she go into such detail if they weren't home?

Thank you for finding this article.
The girls probably asked via cell if they could leave to take a little walk before Skyla was picked up, and when Peter came home and saw they were still gone, he went looking for them.
That's possible, correct?
I think we also need to understand that we are relying on what someone is saying Rose said (no disrespect intended Flowerchild). Sometime things get mistakenly twisted in translation.
Who knows if that is exactly what Peter said to Rose?
If he told her that he wasn't home when the girls left for a walk..then hopefully she told the police.

I hope we find out more on the time line Monday.

I think that Rose needs to rethink being angry or considering him a liar until it is proven he told LE anything. It sounds to me like he did tell them initially that they weren't home. If Peter and Vicky then said they were home upon other interviews...they have a problem.

I find it odd that Jessica Brown from the OSBI went into the whole scenario of the wind blowing the sound away from their house and with the ac on and tv on...said it was the reason they may not have heard the shots now tho. Why would she go into such detail if they weren't home?

I don't remember the Plackers ever mentioning one way or the other if they were home or not.

I do remember reading about the 5:08 pm call that was made by Rose to the Plackers telling them she was on her way to pick up Skyla.

Do you remember? I'm drawing a blank whether it was even mentioned or not.

imoo

The only reason I question it is because of the long story that Jessica Brown of the OSBI went into about why they didn't hear the gunshots. No...no one ever stated if they were there or not.

I know that anger is a part of grieving. Rose is angry. I would be, too. "I trusted another adult with my child and my child is dead."

Who can blame her for being angry? It wasn't an accident. Her child didn't trip and fall off a trampoline. Of course, I expect her to be angry.

It does, along with what I already said about the presser, remind me that Peter could be responsible in some way. As soon as I read about the presser, I tell you I did get chills. I can't wait for Monday to come. I am probably wrong, but something sounded ominous about that presser. Guess we will have to wait and see what transpires.

I can't say exactly where the police radio calls were heard - the calls could have been heard a lot of places that day, and the contact (who heard them personally) is reliable, lets just leave it at that.

I am not implying (and neither did my contact) that Peter or Vicky or Rose had ANYTHING to do with these murders. Just that the real story is a bit different than the "public" story and there is a reason the two families have NOT joined together to speak out and ask the public for information or for help in finding the POI.

The Plackers may have told LE the truth, that they weren't home - but they might not have told LE right away - maybe it was days, even weeks after the murders. Long enough that OSBI was giving out incorrect information as to why the Plackers didn't hear the shots. Or perhaps LE doesn't want the public to know the Placker's weren't home?

My contact says Rose is just now beginning to speak about what happened. For whatever reason, (right or wrong) Rose feels like the Plackers have not been forthcoming with her about the time leading up to Peter finding the kids. Perhaps Rose is upset because the girls were left alone? Perhaps she is upset about them allowing the girls to go walking while Peter and Vicky weren't home? It would be very understandable if Rose felt that somehow the Plackers were partly to blame for what happened - I think survivors often want to blame someone for a tragedy like this, I'm sure Rose can't be with the Plackers without being reminded of Skyla and reliving the pain. Without a suspect in custody (or even a motive), Rose might be blaming Peter or both Peter and Vicky. The murder of a child often breaks up marriages - friendships are even more likely to crumble under the pressure - especially when both sides lost a child.

Questions I have are why was it necessary for BOTH Peter and Vicky to leave together - or was only Peter home and he went somewhere?
Hey, we don't know if Vicky was even at HOME when Peter found the girls? Maybe she was at work?
How long had they (or Peter if he was home alone) been gone?
Where did he/they go? (We know it was somewhere SOUTH of their house because he/they did NOT pass the girls lying beside the road on their way home (or at least the public hasn't been told that Peter (or both Peter and Vicky) saw the girls driving by.
Did Peter call Rose before or after he called 911 - because he had called her and she knew the girls were dead before she drove up - he did not meet her at her car to tell her, or stop her from seeing the girls before he could tell her, he met her at the car to stop her from disturbing the scene - she already knew the girls were dead. LE/Dispatch probably told Peter to do whatever he had to do to keep everyone away from the scene until they could get there. Plus I'm sure Peter didn't want to keep looking at the girls himself. That has to be every father's (GF's) worst nightmare - to walk up to something like Peter walked up to.

I will say that every statement made by the Plackers has led the public to believe that they were home when the girls left on their walk and were home when Rose called them. Although looking back at every interview, Peter has NEVER said specifically that they were home - just that the girls were taking a walk, that Rose called and said she was coming to get Skyla, that they (Peter and Vicky) called Taylor and did not get an answer and so Peter went to find the girls and found them dead beside the road about 1/ 4 mile N of the house. What Peter doesn't say is more important - he never says that when Rose called Peter it was because Skyla didn't answer her phone. Peter never says, we were driving home and Rose called us, Peter never says we don't know what time the girls left exactly because we weren't at home when they left. And Peter certainly never says anything like we/I drove straight home and I went to look for the girls.

Peter Placker did know something wasn't right before he got home and before he went to look for the girls. And I betcha Rose Whitaker knew too. If it wasn't like the girls NOT to answer their phones Peter and Rose had to have a feeling something had gone horribly wrong. What we don't know is what THEY think happened (and why).

My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member