Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the EMTs go to the Placker home first? Wouldnt they have been able to see Roses vehicle and Peter standing right there in the road?

They must have come from the other direction and just turned into the Placker place. I am sure he had to give them his address.

imoo

I think that Rose needs to rethink being angry or considering him a liar until it is proven he told LE anything.
It sounds to me like he did tell them initially that they weren't home.

If Peter and Vicky then said they were home upon other interviews...they have a problem.

I find it odd that Jessica Brown from the OSBI went into the whole scenario of the wind blowing the sound away from their house and with the ac on and tv on...
said it was the reason they may not have heard the shots now tho.

Why would she go into such detail if they weren't home?

Good question, why!

As far as Rose, why should she smile and make up? Her beautiful daughter is dead, she has good reason to have those "feelings".

I'm very disappointed with the reporting of this entire case from the news articles to the LE..I don't understand the reason behind it at all...

If what we have read is true, it's IMO the public has been misled by this entire case and time-line!...

how does anyone ever get to the truth with distorted facts?...moo

Well said!!! This is such a tragic case, I can not even imagine what the families are going through. The frustration with regard to all the misreporting in the news, and the rumors has to just add to their pain.

Good question, why!

As far as Rose, why should she smile and make up? Her beautiful daughter is dead, she has good reason to have those "feelings".

I'm very disappointed with the reporting of this entire case from the news articles to the LE..I don't understand the reason behind it at all...

If what we have read is true, it's IMO the public has been misled by this entire case and time-line!...

how does anyone ever get to the truth with distorted facts?...moo

The timeline has been off from day one in my opinion. Too big of a gap between when Peter found the girls and the call to 911. The new information Flower has provided does shed some light on that, just so very hard to sort through it all and figure out what is the accurate timeline.

The timeline has been off from day one in my opinion. Too big of a gap between when Peter found the girls and the call to 911. The new information Flower has provided does shed some light on that, just so very hard to sort through it all and figure out what is the accurate timeline.

What I don't understand though is why didn't Rose use her own cell phone to call 911 right away and when they didn't show up in 5 minutes I would have been calling them back screaming "where are you?":furious:

I am not concerned that much about the timeline. IMO, OSBI has all records of any communications that day. They know the timeline and they seem very comfortable with it and I think it lines up with all the witnesses they have in this case that are not family members.

imoo

The only reason I question it is because of the long story that Jessica Brown of the OSBI went into about why they didn't hear the gunshots. No...no one ever stated if they were there or not.

I know that anger is a part of grieving. Rose is angry. I would be, too. "I trusted another adult with my child and my child is dead."

Who can blame her for being angry? It wasn't an accident. Her child didn't trip and fall off a trampoline. Of course, I expect her to be angry.

It does, along with what I already said about the presser, remind me that Peter could be responsible in some way. As soon as I read about the presser, I tell you I did get chills. I can't wait for Monday to come. I am probably wrong, but something sounded ominous about that presser. Guess we will have to wait and see what transpires.

This picture does not show the long dirt road in either direction, but does show the slight incline where the baby girls were murdered....I just looked at it again..

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,4194,00.html#7_0

I agree doesnt make much sense why she didnt call 911 from her phone. I am also struggling with the EMTs going to the Placker house first. I would of been jumping up and down flagging the EMTs down, the crime scene can be seen from the entrance to the Placker driveway.

What I don't understand though is why didn't Rose use her own cell phone to call 911 right away and when they didn't show up in 5 minutes I would have been calling them back screaming "where are you?":furious:

I am not concerned that much about the timeline. IMO, OSBI has all records of any communications that day. They know the timeline and they seem very comfortable with it and I think it lines up with all the witnesses they have in this case that are not family members.

imoo

The timeline has been off from day one in my opinion.

Too big of a gap between when Peter found the girls and the call to 911.

The new information Flower has provided does shed some light on that, just so very hard to sort through it all and figure out what is the accurate timeline.

I understand how Rose feels, seeing the case seemingly going cold.

A person with a CELL PHONE can call from ANYWHERE and say they are anywhere, doesn't mean they are where they say they are, including the girls that day and the gp's.

I do not believe we know WHEN the girls left the P. house or WHERE the girls had been that day, or WHO they had been with or talked to....imo

Remember one witness had said they saw the girls 3 miles down the road?...jmo

If the Plackers weren't home when the girls left, how do we know that they walked down the road alone? Couldn't someone have come into the house and forced them to make the call to the grandfather and then forced them to go with them?

The grandfather may have called Rose and told her something was wrong but did not tell her the girls were dead until he met her when she got to the scene. I would think he would have called 911 first to get LE there as fast as possible.

If Taylor took this walk every day as stated by the grandfather, he probably wouldn't have been concerned about her wherabouts until after Rose called to say she was coming to pick up Skyla and maybe told him Skyla wasn't answering her phone. Rose may not have been as liberal as the grandfather about letting Skyla wander about in the country and sounded very upset on the telephone so grandfather took off to go look for them.

[QUOTE=YellowDog;2398437]If the Plackers weren't home when the girls left, how do we know that they walked down the road alone? Couldn't someone have come into the house and forced them to make the call to the grandfather and then forced them to go with them?

That is a great point. I had not thought of that scenario. So many unanswered questions..........:confused:

The reason I think this info FlowerChild is giving us is so important is because it confirms my suspicions that LE has mislead us and now I think they have been downright dishonest. How can LE expect help from the public if they have no credibility. This is beyond disgusting.

Remember how people were questioning Claudia's credibility because she said Rose called her about 5:20 and we figured she must have been wrong about that time. With this new info, old Claudia may have been right. It also explains why Claudia said Rose called her and didn't give details but she knew something was wrong so rushed over there. I always wondered about that comment and now I understand it. Rose didn't have the details to give her.

I hope Rose can get her legs underneath her and start to raise some hell.

I understand how Rose feels, seeing the case seemingly going cold.

A person with a CELL PHONE can call from ANYWHERE and say they are anywhere, doesn't mean they are where they say they are, including the girls that day and the gp's.

I do not believe we know WHEN the girls left the P. house or WHERE the girls had been that day, or WHO they had been with or talked to....imo

Remember one witness had said they saw the girls 3 miles down the road?...jmo

Do you have a link about the witness seeing them three miles down the road?

I have never heard that. I heard they saw them shortly before they were killed. They couldnt have been three miles away from the scene imo.

imoo

I have never heard that. I heard they saw them shortly before they were killed. They couldnt have been three miles away from the scene imo.

imoo

I would like to see that too, because if they were only gone 30 minutes or so before the bodies were found, it seems impossible they could have covered that much ground in such a short period of time.

If the Plackers weren't home when the girls left, how do we know that they walked down the road alone?

Couldn't someone have come into the house and forced them to make the call to the grandfather and then forced them to go with them?

Great thinking as usual YellowDog....

We do not know IF someone came to visit the Plackers while they were away for the house that day, drunk or doped-up or other and saw the girls there alone....

definitely Skyla could have been forced to talk to Rose at 4:30, as if nothing was wrong, IF she had a gun to her head ..imo

Do you think there's any possibility that the press conference for tomorrow is a ploy to give the killer or killers a false sense of security making them think they still have no concrete leads and that someone may be arrested before it transpires?

If the Plackers weren't home when the girls left, how do we know that they walked down the road alone?

Couldn't someone have come into the house and forced them to make the call to the grandfather and then forced them to go with them?

Great thinking as usual YellowDog....

We do not know IF someone came to visit the Plackers while they were away for the house that day, drunk or doped-up or other and saw the girls there alone....

definitely Skyla could have been forced to talk to Rose at 4:30, as if nothing was wrong, IF she had a gun to her head ..imo

I was thinking more about the call Taylor made to her grandfather asking for permission to walk to the bridge but it could have been during both calls for sure.

Those girls could have left the house shortly after the Plackers left so do we really know how long they were gone before the bodies were discovered? Were any other family members at the Placker house when the grandfather left?

imoo

Sorry guys, I have read and heard so much since this case began, I have no ideal where to start looking....
I did hear it or read it somewhere....
Who knows, it could have been a misquote like most everything else we've read or heard....might have to wait and see if it was fact or not.

my time is very limited and I don't have the time to do any searching today...jmo

imoo
Rose wouldn't have been expecting the girls to "show up" I don't think Rose knew the girls had gone on a walk until after they were dead - not until the call at 5:10-ish with the Plackers. My scenario says that maybe Claudia thought the girls MIGHT walk to where they were and went to look for them and therefore wasn't right there when Peter called to say the girls were dead....and THAT'S why Rose had to call Claudia. It's just what I think MIGHT have happened, nothing more (unless Claudia was NOT at the farm up the road when Rose was there before she went to PU SKyla OR Claudia mis-spoke and there was no call at all from Rose because Claudia was there when Peter called Rose and told her the girls were dead).

I know what Claudia SAYS happened that day (and when) but she also said she was a veterinarian, that she saw up close (and touched) Skyla's body at the murder scene and we know neither of those things is factual.

And The Farrows and Rose are pretty much not on great terms at the moment because Claudia and Jimmy were talking to the press and making all sorts of statements that were NOT TRUE. Rose has had to take some pretty major steps to stop Claudia and Jimmy from doing further interviews - you'll note that the Farrows have been silent since about a week after the murders and that the ONLY person to speak publicly about Skyla since that 1st week was her Stepfather, who spoke briefly at the vigil last weekend.

My point is that we shouldn't hang our hats on what either of the Farrows have said publicly - the ONLY person who knows everything that happened (and when) from Rose's perspective that day is ROSE and she is not talking to the media, but according to people in Weleetka, Rose is telling her side, to her friends. Those people are saying Rose talked to Skyla and 4:30-ish and is so happy she did, she got to talk to Skyla one last time. That Rose discovered that no-one was home at the Plackers when the girls were out walking and that when she called Peter and Vicky (becuase Skyla didn't answer her phone around 5PM) The elder Plackers were NOT at home, but did not TELL ROSE they were not at home. Rose is also saying she was so upset she didn't catch what Peter said that day "when I got home I went looking for them and they're dead" ) when he called her to tell her he had found the girls dead. And I'm sure by the time Rose could have called 911 (and maybe she did?) Peter was already calling them and was on the phone with them when Rose drove up.

We may NEVER know what happened from Rose's perspective that day, unless she decides to talk to the media herself or allows her husband to talk to them on her behalf or she speaks at the trial (when and if there is one). I just find the information about what happened (and when and why) is more logical if Rose is telling the truth. And I don't blame anyone in this except the Killer(s).

My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member