Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe FBI is involved to exclude the allegations of the child crossing state lines, imo. If they do not find her they will need to dispute this theory..

Does it bother anyone else that there have been ZERO organized searches for this child, No contact from the family to TES and NO AMBER ALERT??
Her Mother is making a kidnapping allegation? Hello?

I swear it makes me think LE knows this child is deceased and they are just hopeful to recover her- what other explanation could there be?

This bothered me since they started digging instead of hunting down "Zenaida" and her friends.

I believe FBI is involved to exclude the allegations of the child crossing state lines, imo. If they do not find her they will need to dispute this theory..

Does it bother anyone else that there have been ZERO organized searches for this child, No contact from the family to TES and NO AMBER ALERT??
Her Mother is making a kidnapping allegation? Hello?

I swear it makes me think LE knows this child is deceased and they are just hopeful to recover her- what other explanation could there be?
It looks and sounds that way to me also. Why isn't Cindy, Lee or George leading a search?

By the way someone mentioned that they forget dates and so do I, however I think if something like this had happened to a persons grandchild they would rack there brain for the date JUST to make sure. Remember that the pictures were taken on fathers' day Cindy could have looked at a calender.

I think she was SHOCKED when the detectives put 2+2 together. She can't sleep because of the wicked web of lies she has told. IMHO.

Anyone else having fits with the site today?! GRRR! So frustrating!

Let's talk garbage! George goes to get the car and smells the decomp. It was sitting by that time for days in the Florida sunshine. While I do know that garbage can emit rancid odors from decomposing foods such as various meats...I believe that a Detective and a trained K-9 can tell the difference. George should have reeked after driving that car home after it had been closed up for days. I find there is no way he did not know at that point or at least suspect that a body had been in the car at some point.

I wish LE would have been able to further their search warrant into the inside of Cindy and George's home. George's shoes, belt, other clothing should have also alerted the K-9. What ELSE or should I say...Who else has decomp on their clothing or articles in that house?

LE's next move should be a Search Warrant for Cindy's home inside and any place that Casey was known to have stayed after June 15th.

And the detective testified that what he saw in the trash would not have contributed to the smell.

I agree about what else could have been found.

Let's talk garbage! George goes to get the car and smells the decomp. It was sitting by that time for days in the Florida sunshine. While I do know that garbage can emit rancid odors from decomposing foods such as various meats...I believe that a Detective and a trained K-9 can tell the difference. George should have reeked after driving that car home after it had been closed up for days. I find there is no way he did not know at that point or at least suspect that a body had been in the car at some point.

I wish LE would have been able to further their search warrant into the inside of Cindy and George's home. George's shoes, belt, other clothing should have also alerted the K-9. What ELSE or should I say...Who else has decomp on their clothing or articles in that house?

SS- I thought she gave them full reign concentual for the house outside of warrants as well? Perhpas I missed that.
Good point- I want to know WHERE is the Pizza from??
And who has a "bag" of pizza as Gm calls it?

Did I miss what date GP signed the car out and drove it home? So the deputies recovered it from the house not the wrecker?

oh, well, because she wasn't really "missing" you know, the 3 year old was just unavailable, busy, at the beach...
Oh yea, I hate when that happens. I dont know why kids just disappear for a month or so.:rolleyes: This is insane, somebody needs to shake this girl and get it out of her where this baby is. I swear this reminds me of that movie "Freedomland".

It looks and sounds that way to me also. Why isn't Cindy, Lee or George leading a search?

By the way someone mentioned that they forget dates and so do I, however I think if something like this had happened to a persons grandchild they would rack there brain for the date JUST to make sure. Remember that the pictures were taken on fathers' day Cindy could have looked at a calender.

I think she was SHOCKED when the detectives put 2+2 together. She can't sleep because of the wicked web of lies she has told. IMHO.

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/ I believe the card at the end of the video says fathers day. When the camera pans down to the table.

Is there still a live feed up? or is there a link to the part where someone heard them say she will be re arrested if bonded out???

TIA...

Kel

I am still at a loss for words. I will be the first to admit that I was almost 99% sure Caylee was alive and hidden out somewhere away from Cindy, but after today's court hearing, my heart sank.

I guess I have to believe that Casey abandoned the car because of the reminder and the smell. Amy needs to be questioned more as to what excuse Casey gave her that she needed to borrow her car.

Seriously, what at the chances that Casey did this all by herself? I still don't believe the g'parent were involved, but they sure look suspicious with the lies surrounding them.

SS- I thought she gave them full reign concentual for the house outside of warrants as well? Perhpas I missed that.
Good point- I want to know WHERE is the Pizza from??
And who has a "bag" of pizza as Gm calls it?

Did I miss what date GP signed the car out and drove it home? So the deputies recovered it from the house not the wrecker?

IIRC, Gpa picked up the car and had it for an entire day before LE took posession of it.

I agree a thousand percent, Blink! NO searches being done for Caylee. No one has been called in to conduct more indepth searches. Outside of LE digging up the yard...no searches have been conducted by them either that I am aware of.

Yes, we would have to assume by what the Detective said today is that Caylee is presumed to be dead even if they will not call it a homicide investigation yet. Casey being named a POI during the hearing is enough to put her Atty. on notice that she could be charged or named a suspect as soon as the forensic tests are done on the stain in the vehicle, the hair found, and the dirt in the trunk. They have the shovel which they should be able to match the dirt to, imo.

I believe that it does appear that Casey did dig Caylee up and move her with the evidence in the trunk. Since she did not take the shovel with her....it would be my assumption she dumped her in the water or some type of trash container.

Im thinking it's possible Casey stole those and racked them up, maybe not even with their knowledge as she was living there..

That's possible. If someone uses your cards and you don't agree to prosecute, you have to pay it off yourself.

really, this case is beyond passing the smell test, the laugh test, the hinkey meter test...and any other tests.

And the detective testified that what he saw in the trash would not have contributed to the smell.

I agree about what else could have been found.

Lead det is former Homicide:

http://www.wftv.com/video/16956888/index.html

Note, stain responded to luminol, hair similar to Caylee, and dirt, which I predict will match the samples from their yard- this child was buried and moved. Casey requests to see Jesse 6/25, car abandoned 6/27, what day did she borrow the shovel from the neighbor?

Presser is still ON

I heard a woman reporter in front of the sheriff office, say Casey will be rearrested as soon as she is bonded out.....
Did I hear that correctly???? Anyone

I wonder if they can charge her with suspected homicide from the 2 cadaver dog hits?

That would be poetic justice!

Sorry if this was already addressed down thread, but I just got here and am trying to play catch-up.

:crazy:

I wish LE would have been able to further their search warrant into the inside of Cindy and George's home. George's shoes, belt, other clothing should have also alerted the K-9. What ELSE and I should I say...Who else has decomp on their clothing or articles in that house? Was Caylee possibly killed in that house?! Time for the Luminol testing and for additional searches.

LE's next move should be a Search Warrant for Cindy's home inside and any place that Casey was known to have stayed after June 15th.

Yes, I am having fits with the site today?! Grr! So frustrating!

That's possible. If someone uses your cards and you don't agree to prosecute, you have to pay it off yourself.
When I did a check on Cynthia Anthony in the Orange County court records I noticed that there was some sort of a judgment from an apartment complex within the last few years. My thought at the time was "Did Cindy move out at the time of the divorce filing, OR did they try and get an apartment for Casey and did she take off without paying the rent. Perhaps Cindy co-signed for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member