Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
while there is always the possibility gmom was involved at least in the hiding of caylee's body...if she's dead. i mostly think gmom just doesn't want to believe caylee is gone, she refuses to give that any thought and hates that anyone else could. its like if she doesn't agree caylee's dead and no one else does then caylee will be alive. if they start believing caylee is dead she will be.

You may be right. I think Grandma is VERY used to getting her own way about things. I noticed that during one of the news clips I saw she said (I can't remember what about) "I won't have that." I don't think anyone tells Grandma no -- or anything else she doesn't want to hear -- very often.

We all know that Cindy lies. We looked at the court records yesterday and both she and George have several loan defaults on their credit. I would think, logically, if they had money they would have paid those off. Bank of America is over 12,000.00 and it was filed in 2007.
If they had savings wouldn't they have paid off the bills they owed.

Well alrighty then. Bet BofA will be happy to see they have this little secret stash of cash. Something to attach!:eek:

fran

We all know that Cindy lies. We looked at the court records yesterday and both she and George have several loan defaults on their credit. I would think, logically, if they had money they would have paid those off. Bank of America is over 12,000.00 and it was filed in 2007.

Im thinking it's possible Casey stole those and racked them up, maybe not even with their knowledge as she was living there..

I listened to that but what I got out of that was that they could have let her walk around, followed her, checked on who she was calling etc but they decided to arrest her anyway.

On another note, I have to say I may upset some and this is IMO, but I can't place blame on the GM (yet). She told the police when she gave them the video that it was on 6/8 and that she even videoed it. The police are the ones who figured out it was actually the 15th. She made a mistake, I realize it was fathers day and I for one am not good with those kind of dates ( Like I am with b-days) and I would not have put 6/15 with fathers day, heck if it werent for my kids I would forget about mothers day as well. So her confusing the dates doesnt tell me she is lying. I'm not fond of the GM by any means she should really keep her mouth shut but to place blame on her at this point, I'm just not seeing it.

As for the car, when did the Gfather (george) pick the car up? When did the police get the car? I"m no forensics expert but the odor may not have been as bad when the GFather got the car as to when the police go the car. I could very well be wrong on this too! again IMO

Also, ( now that i'm on a roll) the brother Lee said the phone number his sister wanted was for her boyfriend Tony... Wouldnt she already know that #?

She had earlier threatened a cop who had informed her he was going to follow up on the date!

Gpa is former LE, he would have known what it smelled like no matter what the time frame.

IMO, they had a deal for the $$ before ever going to the bail hearing- it will come out and be difficult to connect to them at first, but it will be.

Gloria Allred rears her head on this Im going to Disney- this is about a baby!!

Well alrighty then. Bet BofA will be happy to see they have this little secret stash of cash. Something to attach!:eek:

fran
I am really wondering where they will get the money? Maybe there attorney has connections with bail bonds folks. On the other hand we don't know if their house is paid for or not. Normally I would say they could use the house as collateral but it's hard for even folks with great credit to re-finance these days.

Ok, I apologize if this has been mentioned previously. And it is entirely possible that my eyes are playing tricks on me, but does anyone find something strange about pic #13 at this link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...lee-anthonypics-photos,0,6054035.photogallery

This instantly popped out to me, without any analyzation. It looks like the paint or marker writing on the back windshield of the car was written at two seperate times. It appears the words "find" and "marie" were added as an afterthought... they are slanted upward instead of in-line with the message, they appear to have a different handwriting, and the width of the marker/paint is a different width than that of the other words. It appears that the message first read "Help Us Caylee 1-800-423-tips" before being added to "Help Us Find Caylee Marie..."

I have no idea what that would signify...but it did pop out at me.

Check it out. Anyone agree?

edited to say:
It is now listed under pic 16. As the Sentinel adds pics, the pic numbers change. But it is the picture of the brother's car with the back windshield saying "Help Us Find Caylee Marie"

She had earlier threatened a cop who had informed her he was going to follow up on the date!

Gpa is former LE, he would have known what it smelled like no matter what the time frame.

Absolutely, assuming he experienced that smell in his line of work in LE, he would never have forgotten it.

I am really wondering where they will get the money? Maybe there attorney has connections with bail bonds folks. On the other hand we don't know if their house is paid for or not. Normally I would say they could use the house as collateral but it's hard for even folks with great credit to re-finance these days.

Some bleeding heart will cough it up. And then there is always Dr. Phil.

I think you may be right about the defaults Blink.

Yep, they will come up with it somehow! I do hope the rumor that someone in the sheriffs office said "she will be re-arrested as soon as she bails out" is true.
Once she does bail out the circus will really start IMHO.

There is so much to read about this so forgive me but I want to know why she did not report the child missing right away? I read she has been missing since June 9th!

FBI is now involved.

I believe FBI is involved to exclude the allegations of the child crossing state lines, imo. If they do not find her they will need to dispute this theory..

Does it bother anyone else that there have been ZERO organized searches for this child, No contact from the family to TES and NO AMBER ALERT??
Her Mother is making a kidnapping allegation? Hello?

I swear it makes me think LE knows this child is deceased and they are just hopeful to recover her- what other explanation could there be?

Anyone else having fits with the site today?! GRRR! So frustrating!

Let's talk garbage! George goes to get the car and smells the decomp. It was sitting by that time for days in the Florida sunshine. While I do know that garbage can emit rancid odors from decomposing foods such as various meats...I believe that a Detective and a trained K-9 can tell the difference. George should have reeked after driving that car home after it had been closed up for days. I find there is no way he did not know at that point or at least suspect that a body had been in the car at some point.

I wish LE would have been able to further their search warrant into the inside of Cindy and George's home. George's shoes, belt, other clothing should have also alerted the K-9. What ELSE and I should I say...Who else has decomp on their clothing or articles in that house? Was Caylee possibly killed in that house?! Time for the Luminol testing and for additional searches.

LE's next move should be a Search Warrant for Cindy's home inside and any place that Casey was known to have stayed after June 15th.

oh, well, because she wasn't really "missing" you know, the 3 year old was just unavailable, busy, at the beach...

I wondered why the FBI was never called in right from the beginning since Casey told her mother that Cayley had been kidnapped. That usually brings in the FBI. So obviously, LE didn't believe her right from the git go.

and you're right...no searches of any kind, which is very unusual in this type of case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge