Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason people always disregard the notice for changing threads unless it is locked! Drives me crazy!!!! GRRRR!

I pmed a mod so hopefully she will get it taken care of soon enough. They will just have to catch up here...because I am not going back to read there!!

Presser was in progress when I found it. I caught the last 30 seconds of it wrapping up. I have no idea what it was about.

I'm bumping up this post for those who missed the LE presser earlier.

Ruh-roh...FBI is now involved. Good.

gmom gonna love that, at least until she finds out they won't just consentrate on if caylee is alive but also if she's dead.

I just got here. Am I in the right place....... took me awhile to catch up what y'all posted while I was on the way home from work. If I'm lost, could someone post a link, as I'm not quite used to this format yet.
thanks

Presser is still ON

I heard a woman reporter in front of the sheriff office, say Casey will be rearrested as soon as she is bonded out.....
Did I hear that correctly???? Anyone

posted this in the last thread right before it was closed...

ok purely speculating here and I may have even missed if someone else has had this thought...still trying to catch up with all the posts!!

the GM suddenly last week comes up with the story of Caylee calling Casey late June..Something she left out early in the investigation

then today learning Jesse called Casey and her heard Caylee in the background on June 24th was it?

In the report with Jesse talking about this the news announcer said he spoke to the GM about this info and she said she was already aware of this new information but didnt want to speak about it.

Do you think GM came up with this call from Caylee to the mom because she knew Jesse was going to come out with this (the call he made to Casey with Caylee in the background) Maybe she thought they can prove by phone records a phone call came to Casey's phone, but not prove what was really said/heard..

Where I am going with this is..GM seems to be in the covering for Casey mode and I wonder if when all is said in done they are going to try to somehow throw out speculation that Jesse took Caylee..?? Interestingly enough she is now say Jesse may be Casey's dad...

Again just speculating but I can see them in Camp Casey looking for thier next delusional story to protect thier *advertiser censored**es

Poor cindi wants so much to believe casey didn't kill her child. She is having a huge fit that anyone believes that.

Oh and BTW, Cindy says that Casey will be out of jail tonite. They are getting her out tonite! ugh

quoted from Fox News website...talk about double speak

"Casey's lied to me in the past and when she's lied she's always told me the truth," Cindy Anthony said. (she goes on to explain that after awhile she can get Casey to tell her the truth)

Presser is still ON

I heard a woman reporter in front of the sheriff office, say Casey will be rearrested as soon as she is bonded out.....
Did I hear that correctly???? Anyone

I listened to that but what I got out of that was that they could have let her walk around, followed her, checked on who she was calling etc but they decided to arrest her anyway.

On another note, I have to say I may upset some and this is IMO, but I can't place blame on the GM (yet). She told the police when she gave them the video that it was on 6/8 and that she even videoed it. The police are the ones who figured out it was actually the 15th. She made a mistake, I realize it was fathers day and I for one am not good with those kind of dates ( Like I am with b-days) and I would not have put 6/15 with fathers day, heck if it werent for my kids I would forget about mothers day as well. So her confusing the dates doesnt tell me she is lying. I'm not fond of the GM by any means she should really keep her mouth shut but to place blame on her at this point, I'm just not seeing it.

As for the car, when did the Gfather (george) pick the car up? When did the police get the car? I"m no forensics expert but the odor may not have been as bad when the GFather got the car as to when the police go the car. I could very well be wrong on this too! again IMO

Also, ( now that i'm on a roll) the brother Lee said the phone number his sister wanted was for her boyfriend Tony... Wouldnt she already know that #?

Where is everyone. Why am I talking to myself over here??

Oh and BTW, Cindy says that Casey will be out of jail tonite. They are getting her out tonite! ugh

So that stuff about they have limited means was BS to get onto the sympathy of the judge. They can come up with $50K cash and have $500K to put up as equity.

They're probably taking their own parents life savings to save their lying daughter from staying where, IMO, she belongs.:mad:

JMHO
fran

We all know that Cindy lies. We looked at the court records yesterday and both she and George have several loan defaults on their credit. I would think, logically, if they had money they would have paid those off. Bank of America is over 12,000.00 and it was filed in 2007.
If they had savings wouldn't they have paid off the bills they owed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels