Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the welcomes. It's been an interesting life, raising my son, but I always have to remind myself that for all the frustration he is a good hearted individual who seems to have a "action-consequence" misfire. If he wasn't a good hearted person there would be hell.

I'm inclined to believe Casey is good hearted until I see prove otherwise. And I know . . . there are cheque stealing allegations and the lies. . . that's not the same as murder though. I just don't know.

To answer the drug-dependency question on my son. . . No, I know he has smoked pot . . but other than that, even after turning the legal age he only drinks occassionaly.

I believe my biological son who is the same that I placed for adoption is exactly the same and no drug dependancy either.

Again, sorry if I am missing it . .. do we have facts that Casey was a user . . or are we speculating?

alcohol...not a speculation as there are numerous club photos to prove that one...and it is a drug

drugs...speculation.. the nanny is zanny...zanny is a word for xanax..that is speculation

FACT: cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of the car that she abandoned. They hit in the backyard of her family home...she borrowed a shovel, while her parents were not home, with her car backed up to the garage door..neighbor states she never parked like that

eta: hair matching the color and length of caylee found in the trunk as well as dirt and a stain that reacted to black light

Side effects of Xanax: (via http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html)
  • <LI itxtvisited="1">unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">feeling light-headed, fainting;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">seizure (convulsions);
    <LI itxtvisited="1">urinating less than usual or not at all;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">muscle twitching, tremor; or
  • jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
  • <LI itxtvisited="1">drowsiness, dizziness, feeling irritable;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">amnesia or forgetfulness, trouble concentrating;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">sleep problems (insomnia);
    <LI itxtvisited="1">muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination, slurred speech;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">blurred vision;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">nausea, vomiting, constipation, appetite or weight changes;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">dry or watery mouth, increased sweating; or
  • loss of interest in sex
Although, lol, I agree with nursebeeme....Cindy does seem rather on the spastic side!!

Oh, I went on the National Missing Children website and this was posted on their poster:

She was last seen wearing a pink shirt, jean shorts and white sneakers.

Know it was mentioned before that we didn't even know what she was wearing when she went missing.

oh, i agree she probably NEEDS some. i was debating whether or not i thought cindy acted like she was already ON xanax. and was just saying that my history w/ xanax made me act the opposite of cindy. very relaxed and calm. not manic and talkative and crazy. lol.

unless you mix it with another drug or alcohol. xanax might give you the ballz to say stupid things to the media and another drug or alcohol will provide the stupid ideas to say.

Olive, lol...as a nurse laughing.....I think Cindy's behavior is consistent with a person IN NEED of xanax coupled with a few ativan:crazy:
LOL, Nurse!
Lately, she's been more subdued...and glassy-eyed (I also think she may wear contacts 'cause her eyes always look a bit off to me). I don't know what she's on...but she's on something.

In the trunk they found a stain that is respondent to a blacklight, which is indicative of blood.

Blood....

What happened to this little girl?

Would an overdose or death by heat locked in a trunk produce blood?

I'm so sorry Mohabi.
It's very sad to see/watch.
Such a shame. He never got to finish college, get married and have a family or even a profession. And he WAS so smart too! :(

I hope for your daughter the best!:blowkiss:

Thanks drip~drop :) I think she will be fine. She's married and has children and a wonderful husband. Sometimes she's a little "intense" but we all have learned to step around that problem carefully. She loves us and we love her, and for now that's all that matters. She's a wonderful mom, she just loves to be theatrical (i.e. dramatic).

We all have our little burdens, but I think the love she has for her children will carry her over the bumps on her road. (and her mother's reality checks :):)

i hope no one comes on here again and gives us heck for speculating. i think it's a very important part of brainstorming on reasons why and how things may have happened.

we have no idea what has been happening nor what has happened. i hope everyone feels comfortable enough to throw an idea out there no matter how insane it sounds and can feel okay with it.

i don't think we are 'accusing' i think we are just picking our brains and coming up with ideas. and i think this is really great. look how many threads we have! i really hope the LE is looking on here for ideas. heck, we are doing alot of work for them lol.

this post is not to anyone at all, it's just my own opinion on posts that have gone on in the past where people got up in arms about the way we talked about cindy.

i'm sure eventually someone from the family or friends will register on here and be offended by something they read. i just hope they realize it's all just talk and as painful as it might be to read something bad about someone you know, it's because we can only go on what we are shown and can observe. and what we've seen so far in this case has NOT been beneficial to any family member or friend really.

again everyone on here is awesome for spending so much time trying to figure this out. i think we really want to find CAYLEE. she's so frigging cute and adorable. if she's passed on at least find her a decent resting place. :(
Could you direct me to the posts where this happened?! I must have missed them.

We are allowed to speculate! We are allowed to voice our opinions!

Side effects of Xanax: (via http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html)
  • <LI itxtvisited="1">unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">feeling light-headed, fainting;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">seizure (convulsions);
    <LI itxtvisited="1">urinating less than usual or not at all;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">muscle twitching, tremor; or
  • jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
  • <LI itxtvisited="1">drowsiness, dizziness, feeling irritable;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">amnesia or forgetfulness, trouble concentrating;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">sleep problems (insomnia);
    <LI itxtvisited="1">muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination, slurred speech;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">blurred vision;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">nausea, vomiting, constipation, appetite or weight changes;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">dry or watery mouth, increased sweating; or
  • loss of interest in sex
Although, lol, I agree with nursebeeme....Cindy does seem rather on the spastic side!!

wow. i got lucky, i had NONE of these side effects, thank God. i was suuuuper chilled out.

cindy def. has the hostility going on, along w/ agitation. i'm going w/ cc's opinion this one... bi-polar/manic-depressive, or better yet... maybe there's a very "normal" reason for the way she's acting??

she's been caught in lies daily, her granddaughter is missing, her daughter is in jail, she probably hasn't slept, or has trouble sleeping, she's mad @ the world because she realizes (even if she won't admit it) that she's looked like a giant @$$ ('cuse the adjective) for the last few weeks, etc. -- seems to me she's doing the typical "i've been caught lying/etc., let's turn it around and make it everyone else's fault" tactic. @ least someone finally stood up for her and told her to be quiet in her last interview!!

My sis is a Xanax addict. She gets hyped up when she takes them. She says they give her energy and she feels like she can do anything. I know that's not the effect it has on most people, but it seems to have do the opposite of what is intended for some.

Well, changing the subject a bit. I sure think the lawyer is a jerk. Saw him also tonight on NG. I was, as always, happy that NG never backed down from him. She kept him on his toes. LOL

My hubby said...I can't stand her....I said why, b/c she has chromium (sp) testicles?

I am also a psychologist..read my opinion on the page before this..of course it may not be the same a Wiscer..just like all nurse's don't have the same opinion Nurse...LOL:)
CC..I read yours too....but I came upon it after I had already posted. I have to reply as I read or I get too far behind. Sorry. I do agree with the dissociation. I had a psyche rotation or two..lol..I have my bsn working on my fnp.. but I respect what you psyche people have to say MUCH MUCH MORE!:blowkiss:

unless you mix it with another drug or alcohol. xanax might give you the ballz to say stupid things to the media and another drug or alcohol will provide the stupid ideas to say.

alcohol has provided me stupid things to say once or twice :crazy:. thankfully i'm not dumb enough to try to mix it w/ xanax or another drug like it.

In the trunk they found a stain that is respondent to a blacklight, which is indicative of blood.

Blood....

What happened to this little girl?

Would an overdose or death by heat locked in a trunk produce blood?
During the process of the body breaking down, blood would be mixed with bodily fluids to cause the reaction which would be seen with luminol, as far as I know. The cause or manner of death wouldn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee