Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was LE that reported to the pizza found in the car with maggots.

Surely there must be a link to this somewhere. I've googled it like crazy and can't find it. I think it's an internet rumor run rampant. On one site they're even saying it was a Domino's Meat Lover's pizza. Isn't it Pizza Hut that sells the "Lovers" pizza?

I found 911 bth tapes here as well as I was unable to view or hear from 1st link as well.
http://www.wftv.com/video/16980843/index.html

Casey is also crying. Mom Cindy has provided false info, recall 19 day garbage and pizza smell recently? She also said she is a Nurse and would recognize the smell of a dead body! Casey said car was hers on the 911 tape. We know its registered to the parents, I think it is the dad. My understanding this was a car provided to Casey per her mother Cindy. Cindy said the car had been sitting at the tow location since the 30th, she testified under oath to this. I dont feel the veh. was actually stolen by Casey. I have never heard this ever alleged by Cindy or George but lately an aful lot of running defense noise denying what the smell in the car was on the behalf of Casey. Cindy also says last time she saw Caylee on tape was the 7th of Jun? Yet she changed to the 8th a Sunday due to the PD inquiring on, could she have mistaken it for the 15th also a Sunday. She testified under oath to that statement as well. Do we have Perjury, more problems now befall the family. One should not file a auto theft report if the keys were provided to Casey. Wonder if Casey always had control of the car or if she stashed a second set of keys or had an ability to obtain entry into the home later.

Cindy also said she heard Casey with Caylee in their bedroom on the 16th of Jun. Cindy has problems, many, many at this point. She now needs her own attorney.

So was there ever a LE presser today? If so, what did they say? Is this when they released the 911 tapes? Did they have anything else to say? So far the Anthonys cannot get the bond money together. Thank goodness. She is staying in jail! But the lawyer is going to court to appeal the 500,000 bail. I sure hope he loses that hearing!

I do feel sorry for her. I think she is in denial, just like many of us moms would be for our own kids.

I thought denial too until I saw her in the bond hearing and watched her basically letting Casey know to keep her mouth shut by saying there is NO evidence.

She knows but is trying to save Casey from the chair.

What exactly was on that pizza that the smell was so strong 19 days later? Over 2 weeks in the heat of Orlando, my guess is that the pizza would have shriveled up and the smell waned...

I think so, too. I've never left it out in the heat of the day, but have thrown away leftover pizza, and haven't noticed that the trash smelled any worse than usual.

But I don't think GM would have said ANYTHING about the smell if they found Caylee's body and they were covering for Casey. I think that GM at that moment in time would have thrown Casey to the wolves so to speak.

Yes, unfortunately, that IS what I think. I also think that GMA is in peices in that 2nd 911 call because they opened the trunk and found Caylee. Then I think GPA placed her in the far corner of the back yard.

The calls we what - 45 minutes apart?

Sorry - just my opinion.

No need to apologize for having a different opinion- but then how do you account for the dirt and Casey borrowing the neighbor shovel up to 2 weeks prior?

Just speculation but..............maybe Cindy drove George to the impound yard and dropped him off to drive the car home. She proceeded home in her own car. In the hour since the first call to 911, George has arrived home with the Pontiac and says it smells like a dead body in the car. They question Casey and learn that Caylee is missing.

That's what prompted the second call.
Didn't they find Amy's phone number in the car? That would put the timeline a little later - George gets home, tells Cindy about the smell, she agrees (she admitted on news video this week that both she and her husband thought they smelled human decomposition).

They don't at first know WHO it could be, but the person who took off with the car was their flaky daughter, with Caylee in tow.

Frantic search through the car reveals a scrap of paper with Amy's phone number. Giant relief when talking to Amy that she knows where Casey is (which makes me question whether Cindy was being honest on the stand about talking to Casey "every day" in the past month. She clearly had no idea where Casey was, if they were talking).

Cindy speeds over, picks up Casey, still doesn't know that Caylee isn't with a sitter. Stubborn Casey refuses to take Cindy to Caylee, Cindy drives to closed police substation, calls LE and is told to call again from her home.

According to an earlier interview, it was shortly before LE arrived that Casey admitted she didn't know Caylee's whereabouts. That must be what prompted Cindy's second call. Didn't Casey say LE had arrived while she was talking to the dispatcher?

Just speculation but..............maybe Cindy drove George to the impound yard and dropped him off to drive the car home. She proceeded home in her own car. In the hour since the first call to 911, George has arrived home with the Pontiac and says it smells like a dead body in the car. They question Casey and learn that Caylee is missing.

That's what prompted the second call.

ooooh, i hadn't thought of that....i think you could be on to something here....Cindy & Casey were in a different car...i think it's very possible that they dropped George, or someone off, to pick up the Pontiac.....then later, before that 2nd 911 call was made, the chit hit the fan, regarding the smell, & they put the screws to Casey, so she told them this "nanny story".......

& yes, we have tow in lots here that are open 24 hours....you can pick your car up anytime, as long as they get their money....

Do you have a link for that? This is the only thing I'm finding about pizza in Cindy's comments:

"Do me a favor," the grandmother said, "put a little piece of pizza or garbage in your car and leave it shut up for 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 days......"

That's not the same as saying there actually was pizza found in the car.

She has made more than one statement that there actually was pizza in the car. Here's one:
""It smelled like something had died in the car. I smelled it. I thought something had died in the car. I didn't know what it was. It could have been a squirrel. It could have been anything. But when we opened the trunk and we saw the maggots in the trunk with all the pizza and stuff, it was a rancid smell," she said."
http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

Now that we've heard all this incriminating conversation, I'm wondering why her attorney didn't tell her to keep quiet, especially to the press. Isn't that usually the first thing the lawyers tell someone? He may not have realized her involvement in the beginning, but surely he has noticed that she keeps changing her story.

I think I recall right, that George and Cindy didn't report to the officers when they got to their home that the car smelled like death. Wasn't she saying that they thought they smelled it and asked if they could check it out?

If so, they didn't offer this information because they wanted to conceal it.

As GMA stated ( in the 911 call) that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it, then IF they mentioned that again when LE came to the house, why didn't LE look at the car THAT night? IMO, they did not want LE to be too into that car that night! - IMO

It's in the affidavit, first responders noticed smell, GP or GM said pizza, they showed it to them in garbage.

Thanks Blink!

Surely there must be a link to this somewhere. I've googled it like crazy and can't find it. I think it's an internet rumor run rampant. On one site they're even saying it was a Domino's Meat Lover's pizza. Isn't it Pizza Hut that sells the "Lovers" pizza?

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Try there.

You make alot of sense LI Mom. I agree with you. I am thinking the same way myself. Mom had time to question Casey and when she heard the garbage coming out of her mouth she went ballistic.

However today Cindy says their family is closer than ever and she is convinced that Casey didn't harm Caylee. Cindy can't bare the fact that Casey did something to her. I feel sorry for her.

SS, during that 1st call I think GM truly believed Casey was lying to her about Caylee being missing & was only trying to hurt her mom.

I think GM figured LE would show up about the car & the truth would come tumbling out about WHERE Caylee was being hidden.

During the hour, GM sounds like she realized it was NOT a bluff.... Caylee really was missing for 31 days & Cindy really didn't sound at all concerned.

GM is probably in SHOCK when she made that 2nd call.

As GMA stated ( in the 911 call) that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it, then IF they mentioned that again when LE came to the house, why didn't LE look at the car THAT night? IMO, they did not want LE to be too into that car that night! - IMO

I totally agree. This is past the point of just trying to protect their daughter.

Didn't they find Amy's phone number in the car? That would put the timeline a little later - George gets home, tells Cindy about the smell, she agrees (she admitted on news video this week that both she and her husband thought they smelled human decomposition).

They don't at first know WHO it could be, but the person who took off with the car was their flaky daughter, with Caylee in tow.

Frantic search through the car reveals a scrap of paper with Amy's phone number. Giant relief when talking to Amy that she knows where Casey is (which makes me question whether Cindy was being honest on the stand about talking to Casey "every day" in the past month. She clearly had no idea where Casey was, if they were talking).

Cindy speeds over, picks up Casey, still doesn't know that Caylee isn't with a sitter. Stubborn Casey refuses to take Cindy to Caylee, Cindy drives to closed police substation, calls LE and is told to call again from her home.

According to an earlier interview, it was shortly before LE arrived that Casey admitted she didn't know Caylee's whereabouts. That must be what prompted Cindy's second call. Didn't Casey say LE had arrived while she was talking to the dispatcher?

ok, you're right......i thought the car was actually towed on the 30th, & the parents got the notice in the mail ON the 15th...that's why they were searching for Casey at that point.....hmmm, it sure seems like Cindy is extremely upset over the smell in the car, as if she'd just realized it.....i'm getting confused again, ugh......must think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24