Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
snip

Investigators told Channel 9 it would take them three months to contact all of the Florida women named Zenaida Gonzalez, but they're not even trying anymore since Caylee's mom can't give them a picture, a phone number or even the address where she dropped her daughter off with the babysitter she used for two and half years.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17018170/detail.html

I think thats what bothers me the most, I understand time restraints, man power etc, but darnit what if there is some truth to Casey's story? How can they just give up? If LE gave up everytime a suspect did not cooperate there would be alot more crimes left unsolved. Their job is to investigate every possible lead, until they can prove she does not exist I ticks me right off they have come out and said we are not going ot even try to follow up on that.

There is a little girl out there somewhere, if there is even a tiny remote possibilty that ZG is a connection to finding her they need to be working on it!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats what bothers me the most, I understand time restraints, man power etc, but darnit what if there is some truth to Casey's story? How can they just give up? If LE gave up everytime a suspect did not cooperate there would be alot more crimes left unsolved. Their job is to investigate every possible lead, until they can prove she does not exist I ticks me right off they have come out and said we are not going ot even try to follow up on that.

There is a little girl out there somewhere, if there is even a tiny remote possibilty that ZG is a connection to finding her they need to be working on it!!!!!!!!!!

LE has more info then anyone on the outside. We have no idea what they really know. As long as they have time on their side their going to use it. We want it to end but it's not in our hands. LE has to answer to the why's on how they have or are conducting their investigation into this manner. Only they know. Wish I had more info, but their are other cards their holding is all I can say. This is not a good sign for Caylee being found alive. Then again that is just my opinion.

From what I have learned about OPD in the past with Jennifer Kesse's case, nothing surprises me that they do or do not in any case. It was filled with such problems like not following up, not enough in way of searches, not allowing TES to come in, and so many, many things. Her case will likely go unsolved because of how they handled it, imo. I hoped this would be different, but if they do not explore EVERY avenue to rule things out then they are leaving holes to drive a truck through for the defense at every turn.

From what I have learned about OPD in the past with Jennifer Kesse's case, nothing surprises me that they do or do not in any case. It was filled with such problems like not following up, no searches, not allowing TES to come in, and so many, many things. Her case will likely go unsolved because of how they handled it, imo. I hoped this would be different, but if they do not explore EVERY avenue to rule things out then they are leaving holes to drive a truck through for the defense at every turn.
Yes and they also open themselves to a huge lawsuit. One would hope they learned. Now the FBI has been watching the case from the beginning so there are other eyes.

It does make me feel some better with the FBI being there, but they only review what LE gives them instead of really working the case themselves. I don't see them tracking down ZG's either.

Right now, if LE believes Caylee is dead...they need to be out searching for her with the help of TES. They NEED to produce a body and get this dog n pony show over if that is their case in a nut shell. Why aren't they doing this?!

I don't understand why they're not searching either. Also, does anyone know what Casey's explanation for abandoning the car was? tks

It does make me feel some better with the FBI being there, but they only review what LE gives them instead of really working the case themselves. I don't see them tracking down ZG's either.

Right now, if LE believes Caylee is dead...they need to be out searching for her with the help of TES. They NEED to produce a body and get this dog n pony show over if that is their case in a nut shell. Why aren't they doing this?!

Can't answer that question, I have no idea what their game plan is. Just wish this would come to a good ending. I have not seen a law Enforcement agency speak in this manner but all operate differently. There are oddities to the way this case is going forward but again I have not seen anything quite like this to even remotely compare it to. Oddity is why there are no other outside missing children agencies involved?. Hate to say it but Casey wasting all that time hiding out has put a huge hole in the investigation. LE has to be completely frustrated and disgusted.

Yep she has to be absolutely faced with the truth in order to admit anything kind of like how she told LE she worked at Universal and went as far as going there with them to show them her office was already down the hallway when she figured out dang it there is no way out of this so she had to confess she was lying. Unless someone can provide a picture of Casey actually killing Caylee even if Caylee is found dead Casey will deny any involvment in it. Like I said she is nothing but a coward.

Ya know the way their getting around her is by placating her in bits and pieces. Has to be very awkward for the brother. Thank God he has a head on his shoulder.

There will be no pushing Casey with those obvious questions, you can't trick her. She has to back herself in that corner. She is a master manipulator and is a step ahead because of her way of thinking/lack of emotions, she is very distorted. Sick in the head. These type of peanuts don't crack up. They have to tell on themselves, it's the only way. Very unfortunate. Hard to keep up with their own lies, that's the gold for LE if they can keep her talking.

I was thinking exactly the same thing! That girl cannot be without a man, and wants all the attention on herself!!

and how long before a bipolar~hypersexual pass is made at a prison guard and it is reported. My bet is in on this one!:eek:

I don't understand why they're not searching either. Also, does anyone know what Casey's explanation for abandoning the car was? tks

Ran out of gas. More like the smell got to her. Bet she was stupid enough to think the garbage placed in the trunk would play the culprit for the stench. I find it hard to believe Tony did not pick up on the odor on her when he picked her up.

Yep she has to be absolutely faced with the truth in order to admit anything kind of like how she told LE she worked at Universal and went as far as going there with them to show them her office was already down the hallway when she figured out dang it there is no way out of this so she had to confess she was lying. Unless someone can provide a picture of Casey actually killing Caylee even if Caylee is found dead Casey will deny any involvment in it. Like I said she is nothing but a coward.

Coward yes, yes, yes. Casey never mentions Caylee unless its brought to her. What loving parent would not be out of their mind with anxiety over their child missing. Even if she plays the game with the Nanny angle, she is no longer able to make contact. Insanity at its finest! Amazing how all the friends she has and partied with, None knew about Caylee missing, except for two people who are incognito.

I wonder what her friends think of her now? I bet Tony is just delighted to have such a fine GF! I wonder how he will do with this new arrangement? I hear "long distance" relationships don't work out so well. :p

Ran out of gas. More like the smell got to her. Bet she was stupid enough to think the garbage placed in the trunk would play the culprit for the stench. I find it hard to believe Tony did not pick up on the odor on her when he picked her up.

Maybe she wasn't close to the car...she may have had him pick her up farther away from it. Isn't there other businesses around there? I wonder about the odor on her clothes from being in the car...surely there was some lingering odor. How long did she wait from the time she actually parked the car till Tony came for her? Did she have time to go to a drug store or grocery store and buy some Febreeze and spray herself?

Where do they look for Caylee? Caylee could be anywhere within the entire state of Florida.

When Stacy Peterson went missing, within days they started to look for her and till this day she has never been found.

Caylee has been missing for a long time and could be anywhere from the top of Florida to the tip of Florida.

This is clearly "looking for a needle in a hay stack".

As the say, the first 48 hours are crucial in finding a missing person, but after 44 days, it's nearly impossible to find a missing person unless someone just happens to take a walk and sees something.

"Where do they look for Caylee?"

I know it's a long shot, but I think they should check local the local landfills, and of course, local lakes and rivers. ALso, a thorough search of nearby swamps would be in order.

Let's start doing some distance checking in relation to Blanchard Park-for example it is less than 15 minutes from the Sawgrass apartments, and a straight shot, virtually.

Let's check from The Anthony's residence and also where the car was abandoned....maybe a local can call the crime line and see if LE is looking for warm bodies to check it out or do a search???

Hugs ya...

Have you ever heard of a case where a grandchild lived with the GM(who helps take care of her) and the GM didn't know the babysitter, never had seen her, didn't have her phone number or picture? Doesn't happen.

And why after almost 2 years as a baby sitter did she do now. Just at the time when Casey and Cindy are having mother/daughter problems.

When you look at the overall picture at the moment, did the Anthony's physically get together and go search for their granddaughter?

Did the Anthony's ralley out to get volunteers to search for their granddaughter? Well yes in a way, but basically no one showed up!

Did the Anthony's call the local search and rescue teams like in the Stacy Peterson case or Natalie Holloway case and ask for their help! I don't think so otherwise we would have heard something by now. Actually we would have heard if the search and resuce team contacted the Anthony's.

A majority of the people at the prayer vigil were from two baptist churches. Interesting!

Did the Anthony's ask the local churches for help and search for their granddaughter?

If my dog runs out of the house, I am knocking on everyone's door asking if you saw my little dog. I call everywhere I can to locate my little dog. I am on foot, in my car, calling and calling for my dog.

The Anthony's appear to be sitting in their house with a video camera on them peeking out the front window at the media.

Maybe she wasn't close to the car...she may have had him pick her up farther away from it. Isn't there other businesses around there? I wonder about the odor on her clothes from being in the car...surely there was some lingering odor. How long did she wait from the time she actually parked the car till Tony came for her? Did she have time to go to a drug store or grocery store and buy some Febreeze and spray herself?
The clothes would not necessarily smell unless in direct contact--she would have thrown those clothes away. Fabreze would not have covered it. I know this from experience.

OK-back to the car. Could Casey have stolen the gasoline to torch the car with the body in it or to just get rid of the car,period ? The way she thinks, she was to try to claim a car jacking or something, "O my God Mom-Caylee was stolen in a car-jacking and they torched the car!" That was probably her first thought because she had to cover the smell in the car (with the body or without the body). She did not realize that decomp doesn't smell like garbage -not by a long shot. Somewhere along the line she chickened out or thought better of it. Went with plan B--just walk away. Besides she's always got a story.

If the car was out of gas, did George buy gas on the way to the tow yard to put in it? Did the tow yard provide him some gasoline? Did CAsey put the garbage in the car to try to cover the smell? I think she probably stole the gas cans because she needed gas and/or cans and knew where to get them. Face it--thats the only thing missing from the shed and who all knew what was in the shed? No cameras in the backyard like they have at Walmart/Chevron station.

Girl was out partying when she should have been home watching CSI :rolleyes:.

Sorry if this has been covered but I AM trying to read all threads and keep up...so many posts overnight. Just trying to piece it together :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark