Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee: Right. What do you think -- uh, where do you think -- you think Caylee's OK right now?
Casey: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday, and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court. Um, in my gut, she's still OK, and it still feels like she's, she's close to home.

Sheesh. I'm having deja vu.

How many times did Scott say the thought Lacy was "okay" in interviews?

This is like the Peterson thing all over again. You've got the lying perp and the completely blind-to-the-facts mother.

Lee: Right. What do you think -- uh, where do you think -- you think Caylee's OK right now?
Casey: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday, and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court. Um, in my gut, she's still OK, and it still feels like she's, she's close to home.

Sheesh. I'm having deja vu.

How many times did Scott say the thought Lacy was "okay" in interviews?

This is like the Peterson thing all over again. You've got the lying perp and the completely blind-to-the-facts mother.

I have been reading this forum since a friend directed me to it. As a resident of Orlando please understand that our entire area is praying for Caylee's safe return. A couple of observations on comments that I have read..

Someone mentioned that all the lakes, ponds, swamps, parks, etc should be searched to find beautiful Caylee. Unfortunately the Orlando area has more than 1000 lakes and such and even if the search started 6 weeks ago they would still be searching. I believe LE is trying to concentrate their efforts on the cryptic messages they have gotten from both Casey and others. If they had a good lead I am sure that they would search to the ends of the earth to find Caylee.

I cant believe how judgemental some on this forum are about the family. These are average people thrown into the limelight all the while wondering where their darling granddaughter is. Adding that the family has had the media follow them everywhere - constantly call, show up. My nerves would be shot too and yes, at times NONE of us know what comes out of our mouths in that kind of situation.

Our region has other law enforcement - the Orange County Sheriffs office. I am not sure if they are involved in the case or not. I do know that our law enforcement will do whatever it takes to find lil Caylee, sometimes things do take time.

And whatever Casey has done now, I laugh when I see others go back on her facebook and myspace pages. I guess no one else has been young and stupid on this board. To try to judge her character from years ago just based on written words on blogs and such is amazing to me. Do I trust her, nope, not at all, but I dont care what she did a couple of years ago, I just care about what she knows about her daughters disappearance.

Lets just hope that the answers come sooner rather than later..

First ot all, welcome to WS, a local perspective is always very important to those of us who are not. I think we all are very sensitive to the toll a case like this can take on a community.With all due respect, I would request that to make such an observation I think it would be fair on your part to review all the threads on this case to reach a conclusion about the opinions of posters on here. Since you indicate that you dont even know what jursidcition is involved in this case, you clearly have not.

Personally, I could care less what Casey has done or hasn't done except there seems to be a wake of folks in her past who do, very much. Your point is well taken about vast search areas, but I am on record from day one that I believe strongly where Caylee is.

At the end of the day, there is a dead child here, let's place the blame where it belongs, even if her family refuses to.
Please let us know how we can support your community and if you care to review the extensive discussions on this case here, Im sure we would love your feedback and perspective.

Now can someone explain why i got bombarded for talking about people's myspace that are related in this very same way yesterday, but as i read last night and this morning it continued on non stop and the same people that said something to me said nothing?????

It's just the way it is here. Ignore it and them :):blowkiss:

Where do they look for Caylee? Caylee could be anywhere within the entire state of Florida.

When Stacy Peterson went missing, within days they started to look for her and till this day she has never been found.

Caylee has been missing for a long time and could be anywhere from the top of Florida to the tip of Florida.

This is clearly "looking for a needle in a hay stack".

As the say, the first 48 hours are crucial in finding a missing person, but after 44 days, it's nearly impossible to find a missing person unless someone just happens to take a walk and sees something.

Excellent points, Patty - and I agree with you.

Where do they look for Caylee? Caylee could be anywhere within the entire state of Florida.

Absolutely - OR anywhere "outside" of the state of Fla!

After telling lie after lie for a whole month to her parents about Caylee's whereabouts - while Ms. Casey was out partying with b/f & others living on her parents credit cards - she was finally caught by Cindy - who knew NOT to believe her daughter's pathological lies. Thankfully, Cindy contacted LE & began the process to have Casey arrested & incarcerated. Casey continued her web of lies & deceit with LE & has been so uncooperative with them .. why should they believe anything she has to say??? I don't - do you?

And just where would you guys suggest that LE & of course, the public, start searching?

We did search for Jennifer Kesse - massive searches. Nothing. And that was immediate (not 44 days after the fact!) with the victim's entire family totally dedicated & cooperative w/ LE. No obnoxious Casey or deluded Cindy types to impede the investigation.

Caylee is the victim here - but to listen to Casey & often, Cindy's personal whines & complaints - well, it's just pathetic. And "something" regarding Cindy, Casey, George, Lee or this case in general is on our local TV stations every 15-30 minutes.

As you probably know ...
Cindy is due in court in a couple of hours as Bozo Baez is due to file & have his motion heard on placing a gag order on releasing videos, conversations & the names of the people visiting Casey in jail. Cindy also has a visit scheduled with Casey. Casey said in a recent video recording that Baez was bringing in some news videos for her to watch & as she stated, "to get a good laugh".

Local6 news, yesterday afternoon, said Baez did not have all the necessary papers in order for the %th DCA to rule on the bond reduction hearing scheduled for tomorrow. So maybe it will take place later in the week or even next week.

Rummy

Wasn't Blanchard park where Casey told Lee in their phone conversation Saturday morning her blackjack phone could have fallen out of her pocket?

either there or universal

Aleve N Florida

Thank you for joining us. Your perspective is appreciated. There is one part of your post that I wanted to comment on:

I cant believe how judgemental some on this forum are about the family. These are average people thrown into the limelight all the while wondering where their darling granddaughter is. Adding that the family has had the media follow them everywhere - constantly call, show up. My nerves would be shot too and yes, at times NONE of us know what comes out of our mouths in that kind of situation.

While I understand that they are being hounded by the media, I think it is important to remember that they (at least Cindy) sought out the media and went on every station and news program to discuss her granddaughter. She then went on to complain that the media was not doing enough to get the news out, because friends and relatives in other states were not aware of the case early on.

Now that the media is focusing on areas that are probably uncomfortable for the family and continue to want to speak to them, they no longer want the attention.

Unfortunately, they can not have it both ways.

JMO

Although evidence suggests that something horrible has happened...

and that cadaver dogs have hit...

we don't know we have a dead child.

Thank you for the welcome Blink and you too Ella- I didnt mean to insult any of the posters by anymeans. I was just stating my opinion which I see others have done as well.

As far as the jurisdiction goes - yes it is OPDs ground but Im sorry when I said I wasnt sure if OCS was also involved. Many times in cases like these (as you super sleuths know) there is cross jurisdictions going on. And both of you are right in regards to the family. Yes they have made some statements that aren't kosher so to speak, but my heart still goes out to them. Imagine having your grandbaby be found missing.... it must be heart wrenching for them. But you guys are right - they did seek out the media so in that regard they were asking to be hounded. Same goes for Jesse - he not only got ahold of LE, he also called one of the news stations to report his findings. That really amazed me as why didnt he think LE would take him seriously? Why contact the media if you didnt want the attention (and remember - he was a Criminal Justice major at FSU)

I truly believe the truth will come out eventually - but hope and pray it is sooner than later.

I am so glad I was directed to this site........ everyone has one common bond - to find Caylee.

And why after almost 2 years as a baby sitter did she do now. Just at the time when Casey and Cindy are having mother/daughter problems.

Great question! I don't think I've seen this question asked yet. Why after all this time did she supposedly kidnap Casey? One option is that Casey owed her money and maybe this was the another threat gone bad against poor Casey. This could explain why Casey thought she could handle it herself and
this rash of money and stealing issues.

If this scenario is the one, it raises more questions, like why did Casey give up and why only tell 2 people. Who were Z's friends? I'm sure Casey has been asked that, and I bet her answers are the usual: I'm not sure, I think there was a Mary Smith, a Pat Jones, you need to check the databases for those people.

I woke up this morning and thought Casey has treated Caylee like an old shoe in the back of her closet, not the gift from God that she is and it really ticks me off. I hope her bond is not reduced and I hope even if Caylee does come back alive she gets the full 6 years and is not allowed to have contact with that child unsupervised ever.

OME

Although evidence suggests that something horrible has happened...

and that cadaver dogs have hit...

we don't know we have a dead child.
True it has not been confirmed, Lilacwine, it is my strong personal opinion that Cylee is deceased, sadly.

I think it is sounding more and more likely that Casey left her in the car while doing something else.

From weatherunderground.com

I know this may just be an issue of semantics, but I also recall Cindy's voice to the 911 dispatcher:

She does not say trunk. She says car. If this is the scenario, Casey would have moved Caylee to the trunk to conceal her body from the mishap, before driving elsewhere.

Was she really dumb enough to leave a 3 yr old in the car? They constantly warn you not to leave kids/pets in the car down here.
It is even HOTTER in a car, my hubbys read 103 during July, it is so HOT down here!

I have what will be an unpopular view. I think it is time for a gag order. I want information on this case badly, but the family (including Lee) is just allowing Casey to perpetuate her lies.
IMO, it is past time for LE to come out with a status conference.
I have a strong feeling that little Caylee climbed the ladder to the pool in the back yard of the house and fell into the pool and drowned. I also believe that the grandmother knows this and is covering for Casey and herself. Cindy the same as even warned Casey in court at the bond hearing to keep her mouth shut by glaring a hole in her telling her that Casey is a good mother and THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.
Yes, Cindy loved her grandchild. I love all 5 of mine also, but if I thought that my daughter may have had anything to do with one of my grandchildren missing and cadaver dogs had hit on the trunk of her car and in the back yard, she would sit in jail until h3ll literally froze over. I would not help her perpetuate her lies as her family is doing. It is past time to find this beautiful little girl whether she is still alive or not.

The pandering to Casey and trying to pull the truth out of her needs to stop. The family is not doing justice for Caylee until they ask this pathological LIAR to try to tell the truth for once.

I do not post every day, but I do read the posts and I am beyond sick of Casey and her whole family. Find Caylee and bring her home for a decent burial! And sadly, I do think she is dead.

Thank you for the welcome Blink and you too Ella- I didnt mean to insult any of the posters by anymeans. I was just stating my opinion which I see others have done as well.

I truly believe the truth will come out eventually - but hope and pray it is sooner than later.

I am so glad I was directed to this site........ everyone has one common bond - to find Caylee.

:blowkiss: well said and I agree, again welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels