Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry, i really didn't mean to insult anyone. but i think partying for an entire month while your 2 year old is missing deserves attention - whether offensive or not. i also think what casey anthony is doing to the police, the press, her family, and the taxpayers of florida is offensive.

but i did not mean to offend anyone here, at all. and for that, i apologize.

I am not offended by the photos--I do live in Florida though and am now a tax payer here and I am offended by Casey's actions. If she would just TELL the truth about everything instead of claiming she is fearful for her life (and yet still gave up Zenaids's name) this could all be over with and she could either a) be holding her sweet baby in her arms after getting her back from the kidnappers or b) be charged with something in connection to the death of her daughter.

All it takes is for Casey to be honest for once (it is what little Caylee deserves) and her family and friends--and yes even the rest of the nation now--can have closure! A lot of us have invested a lot of time, energy, and emotions into this case. She is not even our blood and we care that she is found. Closure is extremely important in situations like this and so many times we do not get it. She can end all of the pain her brother and parents are suffering by speaking palin outright English rather than "sending messages through codes" etc...

Instead her parents, brother, family and friends are left to suffer through yet another Casey drama. She is selfish. If there really is concern the family could be harmed then put them in protective custody and go get that baby!

This whole case is sickening. That Casey is allowed to continue to pull strings from her jail cell is disturbing. Surely we can use sodium pentothall on her legally somehow?

Sorry for the rant/vent...

Personally, I took that statement to mean that Casey was saying "mom, I can't believe you don't completely believe me." thus the reason I think Cindy went into defense of Casey mode after that.

Hm. I hadn't thought of it that way. I'll have to go back and listen to her tone. Thanks. :)

im sorry! i checked the pictures thread first, it wasnt there. i just got back from taking my second bar exam this week. exhausted and looking forward to catching up....

and i also just read the undeveloped land/bella vida post, or whatever it was - totally creepy.

i am down for a mini-vacay to florida if anyone is interested in an investigation...

I'm in, what post are you referring to?

man I am still on this conference call and Ihave no idea what they are talking about because I all into talking to you guys!

That is exactly the way it is perceived. They want a dead body so Casey can be prosecuted instead of a baby that is alive, well and whole. I can not believe what I am reading on this board. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

That is so extremley presumptuous! How can you actually beleive people want this? Sick!

should we start a new general thread now that the presser is over?

Have any of the pawnshops been checked for that Blackjack? She could easily pitch the sim card and pawn that thing. Casey was stealing money, she wouldn't just throw one of those away.

Rose you had better get used to people finding Casey's actions offensive and sickening. It's HER OWN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR> we are not faking pictures nor are we the ones who added the captions and titles to them. NO she has not been charged. But TWO cadaver dogs hit on the car. The woman is talking in CIRCLES which are slowly wrapping around her neck and SHE SHOWS ZERO compassion or interest in her missing child during released phone calls. You should find Casey offensive.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

should we start a new general thread now that the presser is over?

Yes but I would grab a few posts with you gang, cause we are going to want them on the main discussion for the vets to weigh in I am sure..

quote=Pocono Sleuther;2442939]Rose you had better get used to people finding Casey's actions offensive and sickening. It's HER OWN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR> we are not faking pictures nor are we the ones who added the captions and titles to them. NO she has not been charged. But TWO cadaver dogs hit on the car. The woman is talking in CIRCLES which are slowly wrapping around her neck and SHE SHOWS ZERO compassion or interest in her missing child during released phone calls.

You should find Casey offensive.
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:[[/QUOTE]

How do dogs lie? What's their motive? Okay--this is getting ridiculous. I'm just done responding. :boohoo:

I think you are wrong for "Perceiving" that, you are very morbid.

All they are looking for is closure to this nightmare, we want her found and if she is found dead we want justice. No one wants her dead and your "perception" is very very wrong.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :blowkiss::clap:

Wow! I don't think I have EVER heard anyone say that they hope they find this girl dead. I will leave my opinions to myself on this one. :mad:

.Those are my opinions and I stand by them. All you have to do is read this thread and it is very obvious

quote=Pocono Sleuther;2442939]Rose you had better get used to people finding Casey's actions offensive and sickening. It's HER OWN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR> we are not faking pictures nor are we the ones who added the captions and titles to them. NO she has not been charged. But TWO cadaver dogs hit on the car. The woman is talking in CIRCLES which are slowly wrapping around her neck and SHE SHOWS ZERO compassion or interest in her missing child during released phone calls.

You should find Casey offensive.
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:[[/quote]

Rosered- you are familiar with your own siggie, right? Maybe you might consider something more in tune with your um, outlook..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo