Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, I hope they find an alive little girl.

I can not believe so many people want that baby to be dead. Seem to be disappointed there wasn't an announcement that she is deceased. Lord I can't believe this.

Come on home baby Caylee very much alive and well.

I don't think people are disappointed to hear that she isn't deceased. We'd all like a happy ending. But let's face it. She's probably no longer living. I'd like to know now, rather than later. Find her and give her a dignified burial. And fry the mother, because she likely killed her.

Yes, but they can also talk to investigators without feeling like they are backed in a corner. They don't have to choose between their daughter and police anymore, they police have given them a road back in. It's a good step, the police need the grandparents, it is a compassionate move. Now the Cindy can back down and it won't hurt her pride as much. She has had all her family's dirty laundry on the news.

ITA, I don't care if the presser was all about the Anthony's cooperation. If it leads to Casey opening up and finding Caylee then I think it's wonderful.

quote]
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:[

Actually you are incorrect. A dog does not have the mental capacity to effectively lie. If you are referring to false alerts then that is another thing. But you can not honestly believe that two extremely well trained dogs falsely alerted then you are beyond naive. As for your being furious, chill out. We are furious with Casey and her actions. I feel you are transferring your anger with this case and Casey onto other posters.[/QUOTE]

i wanted to say this, but bit my tongue - so thank you.

(and i am totally still smirking at DOGS DO LIE. i mean, my dog has always been open and honest with me. so maybe you guys should talk it out or something...)

Actually you are incorrect. A dog does not have the mental capacity to effectively lie. If you are referring to false alerts then that is another thing. But you can not honestly believe that two extremely well trained dogs falsely alerted then you are beyond naive. As for your being furious, chill out. We are furious with Casey and her actions. I feel you are transferring your anger with this case and Casey onto other posters.

i wanted to say this, but bit my tongue - so thank you.

(and i am totally still smirking at DOGS DO LIE. i mean, my dog has always been open and honest with me. so maybe you guys should talk it out or something...)[/quote]

I have a real problem with biting my tongue. LOL :) Hope you did great on your exam!!! I enjoy your posts. I'm coming at it from a psych end (getting my PsyD) and know some about the law, but your posts are very informative. :)

This whole argument is totally illogical.

People care about the VICTIM. They want the BEST possible outcome for any victim.

RoseRed, are you the same poster who was at the CourtTv boards & claiming people "wanted" Patsy Ramsey to be guilty or how else could they even discuss that she might be guilty?

People have NO STAKE in who is ever found guilty of ANY crime unless it happens to be a relative or friend of theirs.... otherwise there's no reason to "want" or NOT "want" a stranger to be found guilty. And people always want the RIGHT person to be held accountable.

I have never posted on the Ramsey forums at CourtTv did not even know about forums at that time. I am not anyone you know and before you accuse me of being Casey or her family Iam NOT.

Any intelligent person can read both threads from today starting with the CSI at the Anthony home and all the people saying they found a body or forensics were back identifying Caylee. Then the disappointment that they were wrong. Seems to me they want a death PROVEN because they don't like Cindy and Casey. They are so disappointed with the conference.

I was very happy that no proof of death has been found because my only concern is to find a very much alive and Happy Caylee.

This presser was a wet kiss to George and Cindy. Now, they can attend the Hooters event tonight and prance and preen.

No, I truly believe this was arranged WITH the prior knowledge of the Anthony family.... the 2 meetings before the presser... the surprise visit by CSI..... Casey has to be wondering WHAT they're up to.

I think everyone has agreed that pleading with Casey to reveal any truth is NOT going to get them any closer to finding Caylee.

They MUST start to distance themselves from Casey & let her know that they don't believe she will ever give them any helpful info.

They took the ball out of Casey's court.

Then will see how Casey reacts to losing her eager audience. (It can't be any worse than the lack of interest she has shown the past 2 weeks, can it?)

Any intelligent person can read both threads from today starting with the CSI at the Anthony home and all the people saying they found a body or forensics were back identifying Caylee. Then the disappointment that they were wrong. Seems to me they want a death PROVEN because they don't like Cindy and Casey. They are so disappointed with the conference.

Come up with some specific quotes to back up the claims OR stop putting your own spin on what you think other people seem to mean.

People were disappointed in the press conference because there was NOT ONE LITTLE BIT OF NEWS!!!

originally he was waiting for someone and trying to get someone on a cell phone...had that person showed up would it be a different press conference?

Ok, I'm way behind, but I agree. I think they were going to talk about something but plans changed after the presser was announced, hence the delay and subsequent snoozer PC. Something is up, and they decided not to release it just yet. JMO

Susan

I wonder where Casey was during the time between the evidence collection at the house and the presser. Could they have announced the presser so she would see it on the news and assume something big was found this morning? Maybe they had her in for questioning and hoped she'd spill the beans if she thought they were about to announce they'd solved the crime.???????????

so what was said at the presser? At work and not much time...thanx

You may believe in cadavar dogs but I DO NOT unless a body is found. They find no body then there is NO PROOF there was a body.

YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!!! In Laci Peterson's Case, the cadaver dogs hit on her scent, and they were right, her body washed up. In Nina Reiser's case, her husband was convicted without the body, then he produced her body!:furious::furious::furious:

LOL. I really AM home sick; effects from my chemo the other day. Shepard Smith just said top of the hour for the presser. Hope I can stay awake that long.

warrkat, I don't know you but I'm on my second chemo now. I have lung cancer but it's shrinking! I'm going to prevail. I'll keep YOU in my prayers!
Come on over to the Prayer Thread in the Jury room if you need us.. Nice group.

xxxxxxxoooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

glad to hear i'm not the only one who is living in a mess, poor kids are mad at me too. I run around for an hour before hubby gets home to make it look like i've done a whole days worth of stuff, meanwhile, my butt is stuck to this chair.
OMG, you sound like ME!!! But I only run around for a half an hour!

glad to hear i'm not the only one who is living in a mess, poor kids are mad at me too. I run around for an hour before hubby gets home to make it look like i've done a whole days worth of stuff, meanwhile, my butt is stuck to this chair.

lol. Glad to know I am not the only one in the same situation.

warrkat, I don't know you but I'm on my second chemo now. I have lung cancer but it's shrinking! I'm going to prevail. I'll keep YOU in my prayers!
Come on over to the Prayer Thread in the Jury room if you need us.. Nice group.

xxxxxxxoooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Prayers to Love_Mama & warrkat.

Kids,
Mom here. I am closing this thread so you will move it to the General Discussion.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=68339&page=2

As this case gets more and more intense tempers can flair. Please, be nice to each other. No need to get angry at a poster. The poster didn't take Caylee.

Remember attack the post but not the poster.

If you don't play nice I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND AND WE WILL GO STRAIGHT HOME."
Sorry, just slipped back into my childhood for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname