Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was for Casey's benefit. She has probably been gaining a lot of confidence thinking her mom is believing her lies, going on national tv making a fool of herself by backing this insane statements. NOW, Casey has Lee getting repeatedly disconnected from her, and the police just announced the parents are very cooperative.

That must make Casey very much isolated. To me, this announcement was saying - the Anthony Family is on our side, Casey.

Nice insight absolut_alexis. I think you may be on to something here. Time is running out for Caylee (if it hasn't already) and it is time to try some new tactics to get through to Casey.

Salem

Exactly. she chose to put them there knowing full well that they could end up anywhere....and she has made the bed she is lying in.

Yep.

Sad for her family but THAT'S the least of their worries now.

GUYS lets move back to the GENERAL Discussion thread please to talk about the general areas. Please don't turn this into a general discussion thread. This was suppose to be for the presser only! Please move here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68339&page=2

TIA

It makes it very difficult to locate information if we can't stay on topic. Please refer to this post, as to why we have a forum!

That is exactly the way it is perceived. They want a dead body so Casey can be prosecuted instead of a baby that is alive, well and whole. I can not believe what I am reading on this board. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

i, for one, have never wanted, or preferred for that matter, a dead body over a missing, but alive, little girl. and i think just that accusation is insulting in and of itself.

caylee has been missing for over 6 weeks now - 4 of which her mother spent partying and drinking her face off. and to top it off, she was dumb enough to get photographed all over orlando doing so. i can't apologize for that. maybe i am being skeptical; however, at the same time, there comes a time when reality is something that cannot be ignored.

LE has refocused their investigation on homicide and finding a body (which is why they dug up dirt today from the anthonys' backyard). if casey is innocent in all of this, then why isn't she doing everything in her power to help find her little girl? and a more substantial question (that has been bothering me all day), why did her attorneys ask for immunity? legally, you only ask for the shield of immunity if you have something self-incriminating to add into the public record (thus, warranting protection in exchange for information). yet the casey anthony is requesting it?

i'm sorry for anything offensive - but that reads guilty to me. however, this of course, is only my opinion. but i normally base my opinions on the research and evidence that is out there currently.

i appreciate everyone's comments (you all = the best)

That is exactly the way it is perceived. They want a dead body so Casey can be prosecuted instead of a baby that is alive, well and whole. I can not believe what I am reading on this board. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Well, 'they' must have been posting in the threads I skipped over because I got so far behind. I myself have not perceived a single poster wanting that baby dead, and I myself would celebrate if she were found alive, even though I sincerely doubt that is going to happen.
Lanie

Thank you!

I also wonder if they were going to say something else, but then the family asked them not to or if the attorney is withdrawing ... the police might have had a change of agenda. That could explain the delay.

Nice insight absolut_alexis. I think you may be on to something here. Time is running out for Caylee (if it hasn't already) and it is time to try some new tactics to get through to Casey.

Salem

i did not mean to offend anyone here, at all. and for that, i apologize.

Blue, you did not offend me.
Maybe I'm hardened from all the years I've spent growing up in an LE family, formerly married into an LE family, formerly working in the Trauma Unit of an Emergency Room, listening to the stories my Marine Corps Veteran son told me when he worked as a prison guard in Okinawa, and yes, losing some family members and friends in the very distant past to murder.
But no, you didn't offend me. :blowkiss:

That might be the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard on this forum. You seriously mean to make an accusation that there are those on here that would prefer to find baby Caylee dead rather than alive?
I hope to see an apology forthcoming, that is beyond offensive..

Come to think of it, there are several posts on here today that remind me of some I have seen before the trash was taken out- anybody else noticing that??

No apology from me mam, that is the way I perceive some of these posts. My protected opinion. :mad:

This presser was a wet kiss to George and Cindy. Now, they can attend the Hooters event tonight and prance and preen.

I like your phrasing -- we should not apologize for being skeptical.

We should not apologize for assuming the worst. We should not apologize for looking and evidence and drawing conclusions. Of course everyone wants her alive. Everyone was thrilled when Elizabeth Smart was found alive.

i, for one, have never wanted, or preferred for that matter, a dead body over a missing, but alive, little girl. and i think just that accusation is insulting in and of itself.

caylee has been missing for over 6 weeks now - 4 of which her mother spent partying and drinking her face off. and to top it off, she was dumb enough to get photographed all over orlando doing so. i can't apologize for that. maybe i am being skeptical; however, at the same time, there comes a time when reality is something that cannot be ignored.

LE has refocused their investigation on homicide and finding a body (which is why they dug up dirt today from the anthonys' backyard). if casey is innocent in all of this, then why isn't she doing everything in her power to help find her little girl? and a more substantial question (that has been bothering me all day), why did her attorneys ask for immunity? legally, you only ask for the shield of immunity if you have something self-incriminating to add into the public record (thus, warranting protection in exchange for information). yet the casey anthony is requesting it?

i'm sorry for anything offensive - but that reads guilty to me. however, this of course, is only my opinion. but i normally base my opinions on the research and evidence that is out there currently.

i appreciate everyone's comments (you all = the best)

That might be the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard on this forum. You seriously mean to make an accusation that there are those on here that would prefer to find baby Caylee dead rather than alive?
I hope to see an apology forthcoming, that is beyond offensive..

Come to think of it, there are several posts on here today that remind me of some I have seen before the trash was taken out- anybody else noticing that??

Yes Blink... I'm noticing that too... please report the person(s) instead of arguing, so you don't get in trouble yourself! You're too valuable to lose in any way, shape or form!

.Those are my opinions and I stand by them. All you have to do is read this thread and it is very obvious

This whole argument is totally illogical.

People care about the VICTIM. They want the BEST possible outcome for any victim.

RoseRed, are you the same poster who was at the CourtTv boards & claiming people "wanted" Patsy Ramsey to be guilty or how else could they even discuss that she might be guilty?

People have NO STAKE in who is ever found guilty of ANY crime unless it happens to be a relative or friend of theirs.... otherwise there's no reason to "want" or NOT "want" a stranger to be found guilty. And people always want the RIGHT person to be held accountable.

RoseRed I think you need to view the TOS here!

GUYS lets move back to the GENERAL Discussion thread please to talk about the general areas. Please don't turn this into a general discussion thread. This was suppose to be for the presser only! Please move here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=68339&page=2

TIA

It makes it very difficult to locate information if we can't stay on topic. Please refer to this post, as to why we have a forum!

Yes Blink... I'm noticing that too... please report the person(s) instead of arguing, so you don't get in trouble yourself! You're too valuable to lose in any way, shape or form!

I've seem something now for three days.

Yes, but they can also talk to investigators without feeling like they are backed in a corner. They don't have to choose between their daughter and police anymore, they police have given them a road back in. It's a good step, the police need the grandparents, it is a compassionate move. Now the Cindy can back down and it won't hurt her pride as much. She has had all her family's dirty laundry on the news.

This presser was a wet kiss to George and Cindy. Now, they can attend the Hooters event tonight and prance and preen.

quote]
I find that link OFFENSIVE just as offensive as the other one, Thank you. I don't give a crap about the cadavar dogs as they are sometimes WRONG, DOGS DO LIE. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:[[/quote]

Actually you are incorrect. A dog does not have the mental capacity to effectively lie. If you are referring to false alerts then that is another thing. But you can not honestly believe that two extremely well trained dogs falsely alerted then you are beyond naive. As for your being furious, chill out. We are furious with Casey and her actions. I feel you are transferring your anger with this case and Casey onto other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple