Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to throw this thought out before this thread is closed..

WHO looks in a nasty, funky smelling trash bag to see what stinks? If it stinks, throw the dang thing out! Don't go investigating it and attempt to pinpoint just what part of it smells rancid.

Food for thought.......... so to speak.

Hmm.......an ex cop, that knows how dead bodies smell ??

Maybe he checked the bag for any body parts ?? (YUK!)

Yeah, but every other time I have had to deal with them, they have taken contact info.
So you think it went to the "G" file.
Geez how many times have you called them? (just tee hee moment)

Not that the parents didn't know the name would belong to someone of another race, but was it normal for Casey to associate with other races? I am not racist at all, but was brought up around some who were, and can imagine if I personally had a nanny with that name, I would get all the crazy, racist, wth questions..Ya know what I mean?
I just wonder if this was normal for the entire family to have friends of this race.
For the most part I doubt her parents had any Hello Mr and Mrs Anthony how are you, its such a pleasure to meet you moments with the DB 2+ finger crowd thugs and pals. Her new circle of friends as mom & dad referred to them, lol she just happened to had those same pals for, oh lets say a few years. Such bs.

Oh Gosh won't that come back and haunt old George boy if they do find little Caylee's body and there is detergent on her. I hope she's alive but that's fading.

IIRC, the trash wasn't in the car when LE got there. The Anthony's TOLD them that this bag of Arm & Hammer Pizza was in the car. There is no proof. It just sounded like a cover-up to me and their excuse about it has gotten way too much coverage. It just seems bogus to me.

Not that the parents didn't know the name would belong to someone of another race, but was it normal for Casey to associate with other races? I am not racist at all, but was brought up around some who were, and can imagine if I personally had a nanny with that name, I would get all the crazy, racist, wth questions..Ya know what I mean?
I just wonder if this was normal for the entire family to have friends of this race.

Take a look at the pictures of Casey and her friends. They were of all races.

I think what the other poster was getting at is it isn't unusual at all in the Orlando area (among other areas in FL) for people to have friends who are Hispanic. It's just very normal here. Black, maybe. Only because unfortunately, we are still the South and ignorance towards African Americans still runs rampant. Hispanic, not so much.

Hmm.......an ex cop, that knows how dead bodies smell ??

Maybe he checked the bag for any body parts ?? (YUK!)

It is disturbing and disgusting, but IF the trash really was in the car, then that is EXACTLY what he may have been looking for. He knew the smell.

LOL don't forget it's gota be arm&hammer

Yes, Elley Mae! As well as being the heavy duty kind. Arm and Hammer baking soda really works to DETER odors. I guess Arm and Hammer laundry detergeant is not as good as the small boxes I always keep in my refrigerator. Honestly, I thought the small box was what he was going to refer to at first.
Still, maggots would not be attracted to it, and we know the pizza wouldn't be something they would form on. Also if it were a trash bag, that would be an even better trick. MOO
I hope one of the reporters was taking notes this morning and do an experiment just to prove George wrong.
OK. No more Arm and Hammer speculation from me!

IIRC, the trash wasn't in the car when LE got there. The Anthony's TOLD them that this bag of Arm & Hammer Pizza was in the car. There is no proof. It just sounded like a cover-up to me and their excuse about it has gotten way too much coverage. It just seems bogus to me.
Me thinks they all lie a lot. They are so quick to come up with the excuses for their other lies.
We have to start looking at what they DO and forgetting what they say.
:)

He had to roll down the windows on the drive home because of the stench. He released the decomp smell when he opened the door maybe...? Very ripe and intensified since Par-Tay Princess ditched it how many days (counting on my fingers here...)? Oh, yeah, 19 days.

oops-crossed with DianeB--great minds...
I've known dead bodies to go undetected longer...especially through steel. Yes, it may eventually have seeped through the trunk/seat.

Just went back to the court records and it's interesting that a lot of the things I saw week before last under Cindy's name are no longer showing. they were public records so I am not sure why. I can still find three judgments against George that were right about the time of the divorce being filed.

Last week we determined there are two Cynthia Marie Anthony's in Orange County Florida. On going back to look just now I would be willing to bet, though I have no proof, that the one regarding this default apartment judgment also belongs to the OTHER CMA. The person was put out of the apartment for non-payment of rent in 6/2002. I doubt if that was "our" Cindy.

Probably was the other one, then - I agree. Of course Cindy did recently come into some money lately with the People magazine article.

I've known dead bodies to go undetected longer...especially through steel. Yes, it may eventually have seeped through the trunk/seat.

The pizza factor!

George, as a former police officer, should know better.

Any experienced investigator/detective or junior officer, will confirm that the ONLY thing you smell during a homicide investigation in a closed crime scene is the unmistakable sickly sweet odor of putrid human flesh.

Everything within the crime scene smells just like the body itself. Even a 19 day old rotting pizza smells just like the dead body.

Even metallic items of evidence smell like the dead body.

You just have to have a Probable Cause warrant and I think LE could have gotten that given the hits the dogs both made in the trunk and the backyard. IIRC, I think Cindy had said that she had opened her home to LE, so I am thinking they did not see or smell anything unusual in the home.

IMO
I'm not 100% sure the dogs were ever brought into the house.

I thought maybe Par-Tay Princess started tossing the remnants of her breakfast/lunch/dinner in the back of the deathmobile to mask the smell. She was pretty much living in it. I figured that after Cindy made the mention of the smell in the car to the 911 dispatcher PP says "Oh, Mother! Its just old pizza rotting in a bag with Arm&Hammer. Don't be such a drama diva. This is such a huge, huge waste."

ARRGGGG- Can't you just hear her???
These people are infuriating :furious:

Me thinks they all lie a lot. They are so quick to come up with the excuses for their other lies.
We have to start looking at what they DO and forgetting what they say.
:)

Wait! Let's look at this trash bag scenario closer.
Let's say Casey owned the bag of trash in the car, maybe carrying off the trash for the roommates, for whatever reason.

Ummm.. Her car stunk to high heaven.. and she had a box of baking soda in the trash.. Chit, she was already trying to get rid of the smell.

But why didn't the tow guy smell it?

I do think she ditched the car because of the smell. It's too easy to put more gas in it and she claimed it was broke down, which it wasn't.

Really, baking soda in the car? That is to ELIMINATE smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value