Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I really thought that Jessie had nothing to do with this.. but recently he started deleting people on his myspace and has been completly quiet and the LE has pretty much discounted him "hearing" Caylee on the 24th or 25th, can't remember the date right now.. I am wondering if he was used to try to help in some way?? Maybe thats why rev came on so strong to show he wasnt the father etc. Otherwise why wouldn't he just say, listen he isnt the father but thats not even important at this time, what is important is finding Caylee who WAS like a daughter to Jessie and grandaughter to this family?? I am so confused everyday. I have no idea what happened in this case. But either way, it saddens me and I only pray that God has his arms around Caylee WHEREVER she may be....
Good point!

Wait! Let's look at this trash bag scenario closer.
Let's say Casey owned the bag of trash in the car, maybe carrying off the trash for the roommates, for whatever reason.

Ummm.. Her car stunk to high heaven.. and she had a box of baking soda in the trash.. Chit, she was already trying to get rid of the smell.

But why didn't the tow guy smell it?

I do think she ditched the car because of the smell. It's too easy to put more gas in it and she claimed it was broke down, which it wasn't.

Really, baking soda in the car? That is to ELIMINATE smells.

Yes it does, and so does the Arm and Hammer baking soda detergent.

That's why people buy it. DUH George!!!

LOL don't forget it's gota be arm&hammer

Did I hear George right on foxnews?? if I did:

I looked up the products online and see they do have a detergent and they brag about how great it gets rid of odors. We all know the real reason we grab our arm and hammer boxes.

George mentioned a big gallon container of detergent ??? .... Arm and Hammer detergent comes in boxes, I don't see gallon containers any place on the arm and hammer site or any place that sell it... it all comes in that yellow looking boxes we are familiar with.

I can imagine we haven't heard about the arm and hammer till now because we all know what its used to cover up. If George didn't realize the connotation behind Arm and Hammer, Cindy sure did and I'm guessing she is kicking him about now.

I've thought that maybe smelly trash was PLACED in the car, as an attempt to mask any 'body odors''.

I also thought this. I'm still not sure which direction I want to point for WHO put the trash in it, if that is the case.

Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

"We're passing information on that we get," said George Anthony. "What they do with it, I have no control over."

Anthony also reacted to a recent People Magazine article he believes took a negative view of his family.

"We've gotten blindsided," he said. "My wife and I cried when we read that article. What they told us of how it was going to be put together was totally different."

More info here: http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

So LE does not believe gas cans used to burn body. George claims cans stolen by neighbor. Regardless, I feel sorry for George and the Anthony's. Article states he left visiting Casey today broken and emotional and learned nothing new from her. I think he is starting to catch on. They want so much to believe her. Has Lee given up on talking to her? I bet they are mad she gave the letter to the lawyer and didn't mail one to them.

I looked up the products online and see they do have a detergent and they brag about how great it gets rid of odors. We all know the real reason we grab our arm and hammer boxes.

George mentioned a big gallon container of detergent ??? .... Arm and Hammer detergent comes in boxes, I don't see gallon containers any place on the arm and hammer site or any place that sell it... it all comes in that yellow looking boxes we are familiar with.

I can imagine we haven't heard about the arm and hammer till now because we all know what its used to cover up. If George didn't realize the connotation behind Arm and Hammer, Cindy sure did and I'm guessing she is kicking him about now.

It comes in liquid also, I've bought it.
http://www.thelaundrybasket.com/Our..._Detergent/our_products_liquid_detergent.html

I buy Arm and Hammer detergent in big yellow gallon jugs. Mountain Fresh scent to be exact. They make them.

Why would an old pizza box be stuck inside a detergent box? If the pizza smelled, why not toss it out for goodness sakes??

IIRC, the trash wasn't in the car when LE got there. The Anthony's TOLD them that this bag of Arm & Hammer Pizza was in the car. There is no proof. It just sounded like a cover-up to me and their excuse about it has gotten way too much coverage. It just seems bogus to me.
Same here, the stinky garbage excuse of air=in out DA car. Cindy, now she would not surprise be if she rolled garbage as a cover. My opinion. What I don't understand is how one removed the car being Retired LE George knowing full well it smelled of death. Where I come from thats called tampering with a crime scene and breaking the chain of evidence, hmmmm. Which creates problems later during trial. It actually helps defense toss evidence. LE should have been called immediately. How do we know if there was no body still in that trunk? Sorry folks that is plain screwy and back wards. Death smell is over whelming and you get away from it or protect yourself from absorbing the odor on your self.

Cindy says the car smells like a dead body's been in it and Lee told the cops I think my daughters lying.And now we hear about good old arm&hammer.

I'm not 100% sure the dogs were ever brought into the house.

No, I do not think they were. I worded that wrong - :rolleyes: - I meant that LE had been in the home and maybe did not see/smell anything wrong and did not pursue a warrant for the house.

Sorry! - :)

LOL.. Seriously though? They are carrying on about this pizza and trash as much as they were about the shed key.

The squeaky wheel will surely come into play here. It seems they are more worried about their next defense strategy in trying to clear their daughter than they are at trying to find Caylee.
That's what bothers me the most, I guess. I undertsand their daughter is facing serious charges, but it would have been best for them to try and deflect all questions (spokesperson!!)...refuting every single thing that's said does not help finding Caylee.

Same here, the stinky garbage excuse of air=in out DA car. Cindy, now she would not surprise be if she rolled garbage as a cover. My opinion. What I don't understand is how one removed the car being Retired LE George knowing full well it smelled of death. Where I come from thats called tampering with a crime scene and breaking the chain of evidence, hmmmm. Which creates problems later during trial. It actually helps defense toss evidence. LE should have been called immediately. How do we know if there was no body still in that trunk? Sorry folks that is plain screwy and back wards. Death smell is over whelming and you get away from it or protect yourself from absorbing the odor on your self.

You are so right. Both of these parents of Casey have tampered with evidence and obstructed justice. WHY ARE THEY NOT ARRESTED?? Why would a person do that EXCEPT to conceal the truth?
I know this won't be a popular view but there are times I truly wonder if all of them, with the exception of Lee, were in on this cover-up from the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish