Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to come unglued from this site to go to baseball practice...omg how do I do it now?
I am wondering if the family members are all known to have relationships, personal or friendly with those of the opposite race? Would any of them see it odd for Casey to hire a Nanny who is not Caucasian? I am not being racist at all, but wonder if this is out of the normal for the family?

Dunno.Up to June 16th they seem to have been a typical middle class Florida family with several Hispanic friends. Like I am a typical South Texas middle class (past middle aged) lady with several Hispanic friends. I don't see anything at ALL unusual about it.:confused:

I think this may be from George when they were in the process of divorcing, before the decided to work it out...

That's what I wondered. Interesting though it was on Cindy's credit report and not his. Did Cindy help him by getting him an apartment? I WONDER???

Interesting since he is the one that filed for divorced.

:woohoo:
I wanted to throw this thought out before this thread is closed..

WHO looks in a nasty, funky smelling trash bag to see what stinks? If it stinks, throw the dang thing out! Don't go investigating it and attempt to pinpoint just what part of it smells rancid.

Food for thought.......... so to speak.

Bon Apetit

I wanted to throw this thought out before this thread is closed..

WHO looks in a nasty, funky smelling trash bag to see what stinks? If it stinks, throw the dang thing out! Don't go investigating it and attempt to pinpoint just what part of it smells rancid.

Food for thought.......... so to speak.

Great point!!!

Perhaps the "party" pic Casey was referring to was the one with her hung over a toilet- that's why she is explaining she was pregnant? I think the quote was misinterpreted.

And to the comment about a newbie being "afraid to post" I am a newbie as well, 2 or 3 days now I believe. I started a thread and was immediately attacked PERSONALLY and accused of being a stalker of all things. I was offended and decided to close the thread. All I was trying to do was obtain information that may lead to assisting with getting Caylee home. I felt deterred. I went ahead with a minor search and came up with those pictures/link I posted in the pic thread but honestly- I don't feel so welcomed to contribute after that incident :(

I think there are people here because they care, others here to help and the rest- are here to gossip and complain. IMHO.
You should always contact/alert a moderator if a situation like you described arises.

As far as I know the parents NEVER knew she wasn't working. Cindy said she that she was in promotions at Universal and said a few years ago she visited with her there and met her boss.

Like everything else that comes out of these peoples mouth separating truth from lies is not easy.

Thx for the clarification.

Well then ''surely'' someone must have noticed that suddenly Casey didn't have any money even though she was supposedly ''working'' as far as they knew. Unless she was finding money from elsewhere. Even getting paid some money as a club promoter isn't enough to match the money of a stable job. Nobody questioned this girl about why she needed money all the time the last 2 years and why she had to steal from friends? Unless again she was finding money from elsewhere. :confused:

It will be also interesting to find out why she stopped working? Did she got fired? Did she decided she didn't want to work there anymore? Did she have a better offer? Lying for something this big for 2 years and even having the guts to take the police on a ride to her previous place of employment and pretend she was still working there is really telling in my honest opinion for serious personality faults. The best way I can describe it right now.

Well who did they think a name like Z Gonzalez belonged too?
I answered the question and its not out of the norm in the area.... Good lord look around FL as a whole....

I went to school with a bunch of Gonzalez kids.... all from right here in the good ole usa. But mypoint is its a common name here.

:woohoo:

Bon Apetit

LOL.. Seriously though? They are carrying on about this pizza and trash as much as they were about the shed key.

The squeaky wheel will surely come into play here. It seems they are more worried about their next defense strategy in trying to clear their daughter than they are at trying to find Caylee.

I did an individual search on county records week before last. I did see that Cindy's showed a judgment from an apartment complex. That doesn't prove anything though.

Usually one from an apartment complex will be that she signed a lease and moved out before it was over. The apartment complex can ask for a judgement based on the unpaid portion of the lease, IMO. Wonder if it might have been for Casey and when Caylee was a baby? Why would Cindy move out of a home that was in her name? I think Cindy and George should have to live together. They deserve each other given all the theatrics and lying they are prone to!
Do you remember what the date of judgement was, curiousitycat?

Well then ''surely'' someone must have noticed that suddenly Casey didn't have any money even though she was supposedly ''working'' as far as they knew. Unless she was finding money from elsewhere. Even getting paid some money as a club promoter isn't enough to match the money of a stable job. Nobody questioned this girl about why she needed money all the time the last 2 years and why she had to steal from friends? Unless again she was finding money from elsewhere. :confused:

It will be also interesting to find out why she stopped working? Did she got fired? Did she decided she didn't want to work there anymore? Did she have a better offer? Lying for something this big for 2 years and even having the guts to take the police on a ride to her previous place of employment and pretend she was still working there is really telling in my honest opinion for serious personality faults. The best way I can describe it right now.

You are right. She was getting extra money somewhere. I have thought this since day one. They believed her because she had some sort of other income besides what they gave her.

Well who did they think a name like Z Gonzalez belonged too?

Not that the parents didn't know the name would belong to someone of another race, but was it normal for Casey to associate with other races? I am not racist at all, but was brought up around some who were, and can imagine if I personally had a nanny with that name, I would get all the crazy, racist, wth questions..Ya know what I mean?
I just wonder if this was normal for the entire family to have friends of this race.

Did George and Cindy ever wonder why she never got a W-2 and never asked about a tax refund? Mind boggles.

I also have a feeling Par-Tay Princess quit that job.

The thought bubbles?
Interesting I saw that topic on the net. Someone hinted to Feb 05. From what I can remember they went back and forth over the date issue. It turned out the 05 was in error and the pictures were legit. The Anthony's want to portray Casey as a victim. Poor, poor Casey. She needs lots and lots of sympathy for playing many games. Guess no one else in her house could ever win at checkers. Bummer!

I sure would have also, but what do I know? I just know that LE could have gotten one given the hits they got from the dogs!

not_my_kids, hang in here, maybe the forensics will be back even before the end of this coming week.

It may not be good news (as in Caylee no longer with us), but at least it will be knowing SOMETHING! All any of us have right now is guesswork and theories. Mine differ from yours, but I respect you!!!....:)

I respect you too. And I have never said that I am right and everybody else id wrong. I know that the chances are very good that I am dead wrong and Caylee is gone. But all anybody really has is hope.

Did George and Cindy ever wonder why she never got a W-2 and never asked about a tax refund? Mind boggles.

I also have a feeling Par-Tay Princess quit that job.
She was fired to my recall. Promo girl this, lol, lol. Stop, my stomach is cramping, open wide. Excuse me.

Having problems with websleuth.
Try this one not sure if its legit. Casey maybe, does not look like her legs though.
Zenaida Gonzalez: San Juan, PR
http://www.facebook.com/people/Zenaida_Gonzalez/524517296

Word of advice for those inexperienced with gangs. You should reconsider your dismissing chuckles as you never know the knowledge or the experience of the one your so casually blowing off and dismissing. Please don't waste my precious time in my efforts to resolve what happened in the hope of finding Caylee. I prefer open minded reasonable discussions that move forward with purpose. Time is of the essence.

HAHA Age of Aquarius you were rude and out of line on a forum for a missing young child. Gang class student, I just changed your grade to a big red F. Back to school for you. Ya know the streets are the real education. Mom, your son needs more of liefs reality checks along with so many other young people. Youth these days huh, those kids will tell ya just about anything. Some times they actually believe what their saying.

Gangs are from the Street Corner to Elected Office, sorry they adapted their dress styles long ago. They are and have infiltrated into the music industry and clubs its comfy and huge. Its all about dope profits, a couple of satisfying G-Girls thrown in for the party and representation through promo, sex sells. Guess none of the nay sayers bothered to watch the link to the video. Why the closed mind and shutting out someone that could ask you, have a gun pointed to your head lately? :bang:
Ok...maybe I'm out of the loop today...but we HAVE discussed "gang" theories AT LENGTH...just do a search of the threads. All theories are considered here and I know for a fact that we have talked about them.

She was fired to my recall. Promo girl this, lol, lol. Stop, my stomach is cramping, open wide. Excuse me.

Me too! What I meant was PP did not want the job to begin with, I'll bet, and didn't really care if she got fired either. First, last and ONLY paying (as in get a paycheck) job?

The thought bubbles?

Who knows? I just got the feeling he was trying to say, "Don't believe your own eyes, the pics aren't what they look like." Instead go cook a pizza in a garbage bag with some detergent.:laughbounce::biggrin:

Who knows? I just got the feeling he was trying to say, "Don't believe your own eyes, the pics aren't what they look like." Instead go cook a pizza in a garbage bag with some detergent.:laughbounce::biggrin:

LOL don't forget it's gota be arm&hammer

Usually one from an apartment complex will be that she signed a lease and moved out before it was over. The apartment complex can ask for a judgement based on the unpaid portion of the lease, IMO. Wonder if it might have been for Casey and when Caylee was a baby? Why would Cindy move out of a home that was in her name? I think Cindy and George should have to live together. They deserve each other given all the theatrics and lying they are prone to!
Do you remember what the date of judgement was, curiousitycat?

Just went back to the court records and it's interesting that a lot of the things I saw week before last under Cindy's name are no longer showing. they were public records so I am not sure why. I can still find three judgments against George that were right about the time of the divorce being filed.

Last week we determined there are two Cynthia Marie Anthony's in Orange County Florida. On going back to look just now I would be willing to bet, though I have no proof, that the one regarding this default apartment judgment also belongs to the OTHER CMA. The person was put out of the apartment for non-payment of rent in 6/2002. I doubt if that was "our" Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt