Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...good point. I kept thinking "they" left and then something happened. But, with all of this coming together, it seems this is more likely the scenario. How very sad.

Didn't initially the gparents say that they were at home when Casey & Caylee left? Or maybe they said that to make it sound really civil. I'll have to go back and re-read the first days to refresh my memory.

Yeah, I agree... there is no way that Casey could hide a body in the house (basement/attic/etc) without it stinking up the place.

Our neighbor died awhile back (his little backyard met up with our bigger backyard) and they didn't find him for a week or two (I'm thinking it was two weeks). Anyways, you could smell the stink in my backyard even. He didn't have any family, so they auctioned his house off "as is". The new owners had to tear *everything* out and air it out for several weeks before they could even get in there to work again. Really, really gross...

Yep, had a similar situation when my kids were small and I was going back to school and living in subsidized housing. An older man who lived by himself died. He must have been in there a month before anyone noticed, sadly. I saw some of the folks who worked at the complex come out of there and throw up. They told me later that couldn't get rid of that smell on their clothes no matter what they did.

I said the same thing last week when I first linked it. I also think Zillow.com has a better map.

http://www.zillow.com/search/RealEs...fl&addrstrthood=florence harbor drive&loc=map

yep, this is very "close" to home!.....i've missed so much on these threads the last several days, taking care of hubby....(both knees replaced)....betw working & taking care of his needs, i've lost track of a lot of things on this case......hoping to get caught up fully, tomorrow, after work.......

great sleuthing, as far as this wooded area goes, for sure!

Didn't initially the gparents say that they were at home when Casey & Caylee left? Or maybe they said that to make it sound really civil. I'll have to go back and re-read the first days to refresh my memory.

I would love to know that as well, but the details of the 24 hours leading up to their granddaughters disappearance doesn't seem to matter a whole lot.

I "think" Cindy heard them, through the closed bedroom door that morning. But, I do think she said that George saw them that morning? Maybe. However, even if she did say that, can we believe it?

I believe that he's been told by LE not to talk to the press. I feel this is also the same for Amy and Jesse, both of whom were in the arrest affidavit.

The other thing that was mentioned that was interesting is the comment made by the Fox reporters in Orlando that LE sources are putting pressure on Casey's friends to find out who assisted her in Caylee's disappearance. WHAT is that about?

Maybe she did have help!!! Maybe they have a witness who seen her with someone???

I would love to know that as well, but the details of the 24 hours leading up to their granddaughters disappearance doesn't seem to matter a whole lot.

i want to say that someone said George may have seen Casey leave, but Cindy wasn't home???...i can't remember either....

I now think Casey borrowed the shovel on the 16th when she found the shed locked. Laid Caylee on the ground possibly in 2 spots and then gave up and backed the car up to or into the garage and put Caylee in the trunk. I am really also leaning to Casey never coming back to hopespring drive after the 16th.

but if those gas cans were stolen on the 22nd-24th and they were found in the car...she had to have come back...

maybe i am wrong about them finding them in the car but i thought i read that here

Anyone notice that Caylee's house in the back yard was not there in the birds eye view...

A lot of arial and satellite views can be 5-6 years old, so I would not rely on Google or Zi for landmarks, etc.

Does anyone care to speculate on WHY LE or anyone else for that matter has NOT searched that area?

The Anthony's have not searched there because it flies in the face of what Casey has told them about ZG and at this point all leads have to begin with ZG and end with Caylee alive. As for LE, have no idea where they have or have not searched.

I know that I believe if you tracked Casey's movements over 31 days over a map of orlando you would have an inkblot when you were done.

Does anyone care to speculate on WHY LE or anyone else for that matter has NOT searched that area?

Because we can always search for a dead body... right now they are focusing on finding her alive... I could only assume... because ECON would be the first place someone should look with the ECON river being heavily wooded and running under 528 it turns into wetlands and marshes that would be HIGHLY difficult to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK