Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at all familiar with Florida. Do homes there have basements? An attic?

fl.houses rarely have basements can go to the property appraiser for the county web site where you can find all the information on their house.

Does anyone care to speculate on WHY LE or anyone else for that matter has NOT searched that area?

I wondered if it had to do with waiting on forensics...maybe certain materials they found in the car would lead them to a more probable area?
also putting together receipts..phone pings ect...with that

On one of the news shows - either NG or Greta or Geraldo - I do believe they confirmed with Padilla (or LE) that the dogs were never brought inside the house. You might want to check the transcripts thread. But I do remember hearing that LE has never been in the house.

Really? Anyone else find that unusual? It was being treated as a crime scene, right? Or was that just the back yard?

does anyone recall the name of the entertainment group that marcus and mike walker worked for..patrick ( jail visitors friends?) wondering if Soceity entertainment..the one the are linked to and tony's... since soceity' s address is the sawgrass appt??

of course..it could be...
I guess I thought it was stated george found them in the car when they got it back but my memory of that could have just been from some speculation that was tossed around here...

so we dont really know she took them I guess...

fair enough :)
No, at this time we don't know...but the timing rather coincides with the lock on the shed being broken and the cans stolen...and with the shovel being borrowed by Casey. If we did know the exact date of that event...we could say with more certainty it was her that stole the gas cans.

Also note there were tools worth a lot of money, but none were taken. George admitted to Casey stealing gasoline before (obviously from the shed, too).

When you put things together...it walks like a duck...

Me too..... there are a couple of undeveloped areas surrounding the Anthony neighborhood....

wait long enough & an alligator eats the evidence.

Casey breathes a sigh of relief.... no body.... it's very hard to PROVE she's responsible for murder.... she goes to jail for a few years & spends the rest of her life telling people that some really evil person kidnapped her poor baby but nobody believed her. Boo hoo, Casey cries.

Yep very possible without more evidence in IMO.

How long really has it gone on. Caylee could be on vacation just like someone said last night in PR. Don't forget that she was not reported missing supposedly for 31 days. Who does that? Every other person we have seen do stuff like this reports it immediately.

OK, maybe not a hoax. But this has got to be the craziest family in the universe. All Im saying is maybe we should consider it.

Oh yeah and I'm still waiting for the answer of why no one in this family can keep a straight face while talking to the press. Even if the grandparents are covering up, while laugh. They would still feel emotion. Oddly, they are smiling like she wasn't even kidnapped. Even if they believe Casey is telling the truth, what the hell is so funny.

And don't let me get started on Casey. She supposedly knows who took her kid but she won't tell because she is scared for the family. But she thinks that Caylee will be home for her birthday? WTF? Did they get some ransom demand that we don't know about? Or do they think that the person will change their mind, come forward and go to jail for kidnapping. Caylee was taken because of a drug debt or something? Still no ransom.

Im sorry, this case just makes my head hurt.

don't be sorry...it makes my head hurt too:seeya:

On one of the news shows - either NG or Greta or Geraldo - I do believe they confirmed with Padilla (or LE) that the dogs were never brought inside the house. You might want to check the transcripts thread. But I do remember hearing that LE has never been in the house.

I wonder why....

did they NOT have permission & didn't have a warrant?

Did they assume/know the dogs would pick up the scent by the entrances IF the body had been inside?

Did they simply go by the GP's word that the child was NOT inside?

Seems like a real half-assed way to look for a missing child.

I also think that Casey's family should stop talking to her, stop answering the phone. Everything. If they want her to talk they should let her know they aren't putting up with this nonsense any more. They should tell her they don't ever want to talk to her again until she tells the truth of what happened to caylee.

I have to agree. As long as Casey gets the reaction she's looking for.........mom and dad believing her every word and hanging on her every word.........Casey will continue to manipulate them with her lies.

It has to end. Only mom and dad can end it by putting their foot down and telling her they won't accept any further calls from her and won't be visiting her, until she's ready to tell the truth. Right now, Casey is in a position of power and she knows it. George and Cindy need to reverse that.

I wonder why....

did they NOT have permission & didn't have a warrant?

Did they assume/know the dogs would pick up the scent by the entrances IF the body had been inside?

Did they simply go by the GP's word that the child was NOT inside?

Seems like a real half-assed way to look for a missing child.
According to LE the GP's have been very cooperative - so no need for a warrant. I don't know why they have never been in the house. Sounds (and smells) strange to me too. But, then again, nothing about this case is textbook. By the time this case is over they are going to have to RE-WRITE the textbooks if you ask me.

A lot of things LE has done in this case have been half-@ssed, imo. It doesn't surprise me at all about not searching their home. They did not search Jennifer Kesse's apartment because they were convinced (with absolutely NO proof) that she was abducted on the way to her vehicle and not inside. No search of ANY kind was done inside that apartment...the last place they know for a fact she had been. They didn't even check what was on her camera, computer, etc. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Photos of her tattoo were found a year later when her parents were using her camera!

According to LE the GP's have been very cooperative - so no need for a warrant. I don't know why they have never been in the house. Sounds (and smells) strange to me too. But, then again, nothing about this case is textbook. By the time this case is over they are going to have to RE-WRITE the textbooks if you ask me.

Now that I think about it, maybe that was part of the master plan? Make it look like Casey & Caylee LEFT the house and a few weeks later, Caylee disappears? No need to search the Anthony residence, unless, of course, things start adding up and it looks as if she never actually left the house to begin with...

and they sent a helicopter up for that? :confused:

That was my reaction! lol

ETA: according to reporters outside the Anthony's home, the helicopter flew a tight circle close to the home.

im no shrink, it is logical to say that if one were en route to disposing of a dead body, you would want to be on the road as little time as possible, and you would also do it someplace you were familiar with the coming and going of people/cars. someplace you were certain of privacy. so what casey says is probably true, she is "close".

Yep very possible without more evidence in IMO.

I think a whole lot of people will be HORRIFIED if this is the outcome.

I do hope she is sentenced by the FEDS to whatever MAXIMUM they can get her on....

hard to believe a person could simply refuse to cooperate with the FBI & they wouldn't want to make sure people know it's NOT acceptable.

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

IMHO this is the biggest break in this case. As a former detective he should have let her expound. If she feels threatened she shuts up. If she is given a Coke and a smile she cannot stop talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname