Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if those gas cans were stolen on the 22nd-24th and they were found in the car...she had to have come back...

maybe i am wrong about them finding them in the car but i thought i read that here

Unless the neighbor really took them.

Thanks becca. I was just throwing that out there on chance.

Is "close to home" another code?

[shiver!]

My take is that it simply means in the Orlando area.
Prolly all a lie anyway. Pointless rhetoric

wow...good point. I kept thinking "they" left and then something happened. But, with all of this coming together, it seems this is more likely the scenario. How very sad.

I think this may have happened too. But, when someone dies, they begin decomposing immediately so if it happened in the house, they would be able to find it. Now, the yard is a different story. Alot of people said earlier (a week ago) that they thought she may have drowned. Cindy said they always took the ladder out of the pool for safety reasons.

Habit is habit. WHen you do the same thing over and over, you do not just "forget". But when the backyard was photographed, the ladder was in the pool. The more lies Cindy starts telling, the more I start believing she had some knowledge of what happened.

Does anyone care to speculate on WHY LE or anyone else for that matter has NOT searched that area?

I think they are waiting for certain person(s) to crack. And there was that curious arial search for that missing man no one seemed to know anything about.

What I'd like to ask George is: "George, when you were a homicide detective, if someone would have told you that the stench of death was due to old pizza and cleaning fluids, would you have believed them?"

Maybe thats the reason he is working for security instead of LE.....:waitasec:

could it be that the little house was put there after this site was updated???...i really don't know, but i THINK these kinds of sites aren't updated frequently...i could be wrong though

eta...& thanks for the up-close map:)

I have seen in my house... when I first moved in my new house in 2007 it had an empty lot from 2006... then just recently it updated to a brand new building... so I would assume by the copyright it is from 2007... I would assume she would of had that house in the back in 2007... just something I noticed... maybe not important at all unless they "reorganized" the back yard...

Has anyone heard anything about anybody taking, or being ask to take a polygraph? Perhaps that was what they were doing for 6 hours the other day, and as a result of some deception offered up some additional evidence?

Maybe she did have help!!! Maybe they have a witness who seen her with someone???

Or maybe LE thinks they may know something because they were told by the Anthony family they should. The problem with this position is that given the lies Casey told investigators, it's entirely possible they don't know a damn thing, even if (and this is an IF b/c I'm not there and I don't know) they were involved in recreational drug use.

I think this may have happened too. But, when someone dies, they begin decomposing immediately so if it happened in the house, they would be able to find it. Now, the yard is a different story. Alot of people said earlier (a week ago) that they thought she may have drowned. Cindy said they always took the ladder out of the pool for safety reasons.

Habit is habit. WHen you do the same thing over and over, you do not just "forget". But when the backyard was photographed, the ladder was in the pool. The more lies Cindy starts telling, the more I start believing she had some knowledge of what happened.

Hmmm...interesting on the pool ladder. Have we confirmed that LE did indeed search the house? Do we know if the dogs went in the house? I would think but there seems to have been some question as to whether they did or not. Does anyone know?

http://www.zillow.com/aerial/DualMapPage.htm?zpid=46119042

Anyone notice that Caylee's house in the back yard was not there in the birds eye view...

Okay this brings up another question. There appears to be houses that back up to theirs. How could she carry Casey without someone possibly seeing. Even at night/

One more question. Do you feel, for whatever reason, that Casanova Williams may be involved somehow? If so I would love to hear your theory!

Unless the neighbor really took them.

of course..it could be...
I guess I thought it was stated george found them in the car when they got it back but my memory of that could have just been from some speculation that was tossed around here...

so we dont really know she took them I guess...

fair enough :)

of course..it could be...
I guess I thought it was stated george found them in the car when they got it back but my memory of that could have just been from some speculation that was tossed around here...

so we dont really know she took them I guess...

fair enough :)

It would be great to have some real facts eh?

Hmmm...interesting on the pool ladder. Have we confirmed that LE did indeed search the house? Do we know if the dogs went in the house? I would think but there seems to have been some question as to whether they did or not. Does anyone know?
On one of the news shows - either NG or Greta or Geraldo - I do believe they confirmed with Padilla (or LE) that the dogs were never brought inside the house. You might want to check the transcripts thread. But I do remember hearing that LE has never been in the house.

Does anyone care to speculate on WHY LE or anyone else for that matter has NOT searched that area?

I'm going with "needle in a haystack".

It's just my HUNCH that that's where Caylee may be buried.

But maybe that's what the helicopters were for the other day?

Interesting case: a murder was recently solved where the bodies were buried in the perp's parents' backyard and a nearby drainage ditch. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/02/nyregion/02bodies.html?ref=nyregion

Maybe because she's in that great big woods behind the Anthony home?

I do think that's where they will find her.

Me too..... there are a couple of undeveloped areas surrounding the Anthony neighborhood....

wait long enough & an alligator eats the evidence.

Casey breathes a sigh of relief.... no body.... it's very hard to PROVE she's responsible for murder.... she goes to jail for a few years & spends the rest of her life telling people that some really evil person kidnapped her poor baby but nobody believed her. Boo hoo, Casey cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny